• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 370 Views, 0 Comments

Rebuilding - ColdHardPlace



They build. They destroy. They save worlds. And now they're ponies.

  • ...
 0
 370

Chapter 1: Crash Landing

Katana emerged from the wreckage, coughing. He looked at himself to make sure he was fine.

"N-no! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"


Rebuilding
A story by ColdHardPlace and TheFrostbite


Seftano and Justice walked out from the smoke, but they were surprised to see a lookalike of Katana's pony form, just without all the clothing. It noticed them.

"You guys too?" it asked, and the two realised with a jolt it actually was Katana.

It was the first time they looked at each other.

"Shit." they both said in unison.

"TERMINUS!!!!" yelled Justice.

"What?" he said emerging from the ship with half a mouthful of french fries. "You guys want some?" It was then he noticed they were ponies.

"Oh hey! You guys are horses!"

Everyone within earshot simultaneously fell over.

"Wait... Guys! WHERE'S THE NARRATOR!" realized Justice.

Terminus tried to get a signal, but failed. "I've lost contact!"

"So we have no idea what is going to happen next." stated Katana.

Meanwhile, Terminus had no idea he was a pony.

"Man, you guys look HILARIOUS. Seriously." he noted, swallowing the last of the fries.

"Terminus, have you even looked at yourself lately?" asked Seftano.

Then he did. And he swore for two minutes.

Mudkip hopped out of the ship and snuggled up to Katana.

"Hey! I've told you not to do that!" scolded Katana.

Justice's eyes grew wide. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god." she kept repeating, before barreling into the ship.

"Hey!" yelled Seftano, before chasing her.

They found her snuggling up to a little Pichu. "Oh, i'm so glad you're safe," she said. It hopped out of her hooves and walked over to a pile of material.

"Did you smuggle that?" asked Seftano, approaching her suspiciously.

"Hey, what's that?" said Katana, having followed Seftano.

They rummaged through it, and found their jackets, but pony shaped.

"Well that's weird." remarked Justice, before slipping on her jumpsuit.

"Let's explore!" said Terminus.

They trotted out to find that the sun was down, and the moon was rising rapidly.

"Wow, it rises fast." remarked Katana.

They came up over a hill, and they saw a performance. A pony was playing the piano and singing.

Soon, some fillies came up on stage and started singing with the piano-playing mare.

Equestria, the land I love,
A land of harmony.
Our flag does wave,
From high above,
For ponykind to seee

All of Team Rebuilder suddenly got an overwhelming urge to sing. Katana tried to resist, but they all burst into song.

Equestria, a land of friends,
Where ponykind do roam,

It sounded amazing, with Seftano's lower tones mixing with Justice's higher ones. All of the ponies in the crowd turned to see the four strange ponies singing.

They say true friendship never ends,
Equestria, my hoome.
Mudkip!

Seftano muttered "What?"

Katana wasn't so subtle.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!"

Justice tried to drag him back, and soon the others were helping.

When they were back at the ship, Katana drew his sword and slashed at a tree. When it hit, he was so unfamilliar with hooves he dropped it, but it still made a deep gash where it landed.

There was a startled "Eep!" from a bush.

Katana turned around, picking up his sword. "Who are you, and do you have anything to do with that horrendous singing?!"

Surprisingly, the bush started crying. "P-please don't hurt me!" The branches parted to reveal a sobbing yellow pegasus with pink hair. "I just wanted to see your animals!"

Justice walked over to her and sat down. "It's okay, he just overreacts. What's your name?"

"F-fluttershy," she whispered.

"It's okay, Fluttershy. We're not going to hurt you." reassured Justice.

"Pichu!" said Pichu, popping out of Justice's mane.

Fluttershy was on her in a flash.

"Wow, what a cute animal! What's your name?" gushed Fluttershy.

"Pichu!" said Pichu.

"This is Pichu," answered Justice.

"I've never seen anything like it! Where did you get it?" Fluttershy asked.

Justice replied, "One, she's a her, and two, if I told you where she came from, you wouldn't believe me."

"Could you bring her to my cottage soon? I would love to get to know her better!"

"I'll ask the others," said Justice.

She turned around to see Terminus asleep, Seftano doing push-ups and Katana meditating.

"Yep, they're fine with it."

"Bye!" exclaimed Fluttershy.

Justice pulled out a laser blaster from the ship and shot consecutive blasts into the ground at Terminus', Katana's and Seftano's feet.

Katana shot a million ice blasts at Justice, but they just grazed her. "CAN YOU NOT?!" he half-yelled. Justice bucked him in the face then walked back.

"Get up!" she yelled. "We have a shelter to set up! Seftano! Building! Terminus! Electrics! Katana! Scavenging! Let's get this done!"

"I'm supposed to be the leader!" complained Seftano.

Justice shot him a glare so intense you could almost see him melting.

"Ok! I'll do it!" he frantically agreed.

Katana found assorted metals, fabrics, poles, wires, and a lot of random stuff, and Terminus wired up a small stove, which Justice used to make them dinner.


"Really? Fried grass?" asked a sceptical Katana.

"Hey, most of our supplies were destroyed. All I had was a couple of spices." Justice replied.

"Mm-hm." said Katana, not convinced. But his expression changed when he tried it.

"Hey, this isn't bad!" exclaimed Seftano.

"It's pretty good for just grass and spices." Terminus remarked with a mouthful of it.

"Now, how's our shelter going?" asked Justice.

Seftano led them to a couple of small tents, but they had air conditioning, TV, spas and a lot more.

"Not bad," said Katana. "Which one's mine?"

"You get the green one, I get the red one, Terminus gets the white one and Justice gets the silver one." Seftano told him.

Katana chuckled. "Yeah, I should've known. Wait, how do tents have air conditioning?"

Justice shrugged.

Author's Note:

Yeah.

Shrugging is the best way to end a chapter.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment