• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 469 Views, 3 Comments

Fire Hive - ZackAttack



The next place of the Cyberman-Dalek war? Equestria. The Game-Changer? A superweapon.

  • ...
 3
 469

Chapter 4-Revelations

Wednesday. Ponyville. Sugarcube corner.

White noise. That’s all I could hear. When I opened my eyes, I saw a gaping hole in my chest, and I realized that something was different. I looked down at myself, and I saw that my body has somehow went back to how it was originally. Before i was kidnapped, that is. My coat color, my mane and tail, even my cutie mark. Back to normal. “Disguise protocols success…” I heard a robotic voice say, which was fading away quickly. I looked and saw the six-armed Cyberman from before, slowly dying.

I gave a small smile, watching the creature that had turned me into the monster I am now, die slowly and, hopefully, painfully. Do Cybermen feel pain? The hole in my chest began to repair itself, and I looked up to see Selena in shock, seeing me repair. “St-stay back!” she yelled.

In response, I only gave her a sad look, and said, “Selena! It’s me! Tech!” Selena gave me a look of confusion, before wincing, and falling unconscious. She dropped onto the floor, hard.

“What the hell did you do to her?!” I demanded, whipping around to face Celestia.

She hesitated momentarily, before she said, “When I called her to help fight Discord the first time, that’s what transformed us into alicorns. But you already knew that. However, what you probably don't know, is that, after the conversion, she changed her name. She changed it to Luna, as to fit her role as the night to my day more properly. Since we had to lead our side against the changelings, I couldn’t allow for you two to be married. Luna would have been distracted by her new found status as half of a married couple, and wouldn't be able to concentrate on the battle. So I had to erase her memories of you, and send you home.”

At this point, Selena, or, rather, Luna, began waking up. When she opened her eyes she saw me. Her eyes begin to fill with tears. “What the-” she asks, looking straight at me. "Tech? Is it... is it really you? I...I forgot about you..." She had a sad look in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

“Luna, I already forgive you, especially since i thought you were dead." I paused, and glared at Celestia. "But for now, we need to finish up these monsters.” She nodded at me, and we returned to battle.

"So, how did your sister wipe your memories of me, anyways?" I asked Luna, as we dove into battle.

"I can't really remember," she said. "Must have erased that part as well."

"Well, I hope she didn't erase the maneuvers you taught us. Maneuver 616!" I yelled, and Luna slid underneath a Cyberman, and launched it into the air. As it was in the air, I flew up, and my hooves transformed into knives. Huh. I was originally going to tackle it, but I went ahead and began hacking at it. We continued on like this, randomly shouting out different maneuvers, such as my personal favorite, maneuver 52.

"Maneuver 52!" Luna shouted, and I grinned.

"You remembered..." I said, and she smiled.

"My memories are coming back," she admitted. We began the maneuver. Moments later, every Dalek and Cyberman nearby was pushed into a single area. Now was my favorite part. I pulled out a bomb that I had built from some parts nearby, and lit the fuse. I threw it in the middle of the group, and smiled as it began to unfold. The Daleks and Cybermen, were confused, but before they could do anything, the bomb detonated.

"Boom." I said, with a look of satisfaction on my face. I turned to see that the rest of our little ragtag group had finished off the rest of the invaders. As we regrouped, I noticed Rainbow avoiding eye contact with me, since she knew the battle was over. I walked over.

“Now that this is over, tell me why you always act so strange around me.” I say sternly.

She looks at me. “Fine. Let’s talk in private.”

We walk towards the back of Sugarcube corner, where Fluttershy and my mom are still fixing up survivors, which, thankfully, are many. Rainbow pulls out an old newspaper for approximatley ten years ago, and passes it towards me. It reads: MULTI-COLORED EXPLOSION CAUSES WEATHER FACTORY INCIDENT IN CLOUDSDALE: DOZENS OF YOUNG PEGASI ORPHANED

“Why are you showing me this?” I ask. She points towards the picture, which is a group of young pegasi standing in front of an orphanage, when I notice a younger version of her on the picture.

“I was eleven then.” she says. “I was in shock that my dad had died.”

“You’re an orphan, so what? What does it have to do with me?” I ask, confused.

“No, not an orphan. I got adopted…on the same day I was orphaned. By a grey pony.” she says, sighing. Then, it dawned on me.

“You…you’re my…” I said in disbelief.

“Yep." She said, looking me in the eyes. "Dad.” Stunned at what I had just discovered, I couldn't speak. "Though," she said, breaking the silence. "You had an eye patch, if I remember properly. I don't know how you got it, though."

I took a deep breath. "No." I said. "I can't accept this. I'm bucking twenty-one! Well, twenty-two now, I guess. But still, I can't accept that one of my best friends was actually my daughter the entire time." I sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just..."

She put her hoof on my shoulder. "Dad, it's fine." She gave a small smile. "It's been a while since I had called you that."

I nodded. "Though, I think this talk is what gave me the information needed so that I could adopt you. Mind if I hold on to this?" I hold out the newspaper. She shakes her head. "Thanks," I said, and put it into a compartment in my chest. "Now let's go. The others are waiting."

As we walked back, I noticed my mother speaking into a long-range pocket communicator. Very long-range. As in, designed for communicating light years apart. I narrowed my eyes, but I didn't say anything.

“Special scanners show that the rest of the Dalek and Cyberman armies are in an alternate dimension,” the Doctor said, and glanced at my mom. “Our old dimension.”

“How are we supposed to get there?” I asked.

“Tech, you need to build a machine that won’t tear apart the fabric of reality as we dimension jump.” said the Doctor.

Friday. Ponyville. The TARDIS.

The Dimension Jumper was almost complete. We just needed a little more time. Rainbow walked into the room, and said, “Hey. How's it going?”

I looked up at her and said, “It's going pretty slow. Do you want to help me?” She nodded and walked over. “So, what do you know about this technology?” I ask.

“Everything you do.” she replies. “You are eventually going to teach me everything you know.” I give her an impressed look.

“Alright then, let’s get to work.” I say as we continue to work on the project.

Friday. Ponyville. Sugarcube Corner.

I walked into Sugarcube Corner with Rainbow, and everyone looked at us expectantly. “We’ve completed the Dimension Jumpers, but there are only two. I will need somepony to accompany me to the other dimension.” I said.

The Doctor sighed, and says, “Alright, I did want to go back anyways, even for a little bit.”

As we prepare to cross dimensions, I give Luna one more kiss before we head off. I push a button on the little band that is the Dimension Jumper, and we teleport into a vortex.

We sit in the vortex for a couple moments, and I said, "'You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sound but of mind. This is not a new world or otherwise, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned the ripping imprint on the pages of history since the beginning of time,'" I smile. "Something I remember my dad saying. I used to think he was talking about space, but there's no sound in space, so I was confused."

I chuckle. "Afterwards, though, I do recall him saying that 'time is the future', so maybe he was talking about the time vortex. But before I was old enough to even talk, he disappeared."

We waited a little longer, before the vortex spat us out at our destination.

Friday. Hovering above London. Dalek Ship.

The Doctor and I teleported onto the Cyberman command ship, directly into the main engine room. Thankfully, there wasn't a single Cyberman there, so we strapped some explosive charges onto the main engine. I flew him off of the ship before it exploded. “One down,” I said. “One to go.” finished the Doctor.

We then teleported onto the Dalek mothership, and into the main engine room. Unfortunately, it was s filled with Dalek Guards. “WHO ARE YOU!? HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?” they screamed.

"In through the maze through your reflection, we entered from a terminal connection," I said, and before they could make any sense of what I said, I yelled, "Okay, buck it, I lied. We teleported. What you gonna do?" I began blasting, and the Doctor yelled out.

"Tech! Charges planted!" I tackled him, and activated the Jumper.

"Fasten your seatbelt," I muttered under my breath as we went in.

Friday. Ponyville. Sugarcube Corner.

The Doctor and I returned from our surprisingly easy task, and were greeted with smiles and cheers. Maybe it was easy, maybe the Daleks and Cybermen were just idiots, I'll never know. Luna and I made eye contact, and I saw her mouth at me, “Good job,” and smile. After the small celebration was over, we got back to rebuilding Ponyville.

Two months later.

Monday. Ponyville. Sugarcube corner.

Today was the day. It had been a while since the Invasion, as ponies were calling it, had ended. We had finished off most of the stragglers, and rebuilt most of the town. As Luna walked in, I heard the other ponies whispering, and I saw them looking at her. From what I can hear, most of them are surprised by her presence. Mrs. Cake ran out of the kitchen to greet her, and said, “P-Princess Luna! Can I help you?”

Luna smiled at her and says, “Thank you, but I believe my date has it covered.”

She looked at me, and Mrs. Cake followed her gaze, and says, “If you say so, Princess.”

Luna walked towards me and sat down. I smiled at her and say, “Hi, Luna.” She smiled back and we exchange a quick kiss, and I saw that the other ponies watching us have gone slack-jawed.

“Luna,” I said. “It’s been a while since I first asked, but…”

She looked at me with a thoughtful look, and said, “Okay…go ahead.”

I prepared myself, and said, “Luna, I proposed millennia ago, and I mean that quite literally. But it's time to follow up. Let's get married.”

Luna smiled wider, and said, “I already said yes, didn't I? It's about time.”

Author's Note:

I wrote this around midnight, so please let me know about any errors in my writing. Thanks!