• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 4,601 Views, 189 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls - SonicAKG



As a result of trying to stop a Super Genesis Wave through the usage of Chaos Control by Super Sonic near the world of where the Rainbooms unleashed their magic to stop the Dazzlings, leads to the two worlds coming together. It ends up with Sonic, S

  • ...
38
 189
 4,601

Transdimensional Friendship

It was a typical sunnyday in the city of Canterlot . At her farm, AppleJack was getting some chores done. Specifically, she was sorting out apples based on how ripe they were by taking them out of a large barrel and placing them into two smaller containers. She had been it at it for quite some time, but she didn't mind. She enjoyed hard work.

"AppleJack!" Twilight's voice said, which made AppleJack look up from her work.

Coming in front of the farm was Twilight Sparkle. The farm girl rose from where she was sitting to greet her friend.

"Hi, Twilight." She said. "What brings you by here?"

"As you know, things have been pretty quiet. Sunset's off to that fencing meet, Sonic, Amy, Manic and Tails are out of town visiting friends, likewise with Pinkie visiting her family, Rarity went to Manehattan for a fashion show, Knuckles is watching his emerald with Silver helping, Fluttershy got called for an emergency at the Animal Shelter and Shadow's with G.U.N. "Twilight listed in a long manner.

"Ah know. You didn't need to remind me of all that." AppleJack said with an amused smile.

"Since it leaves you and me, I was thinking maybe we could do something together." The lavender genius offered. "Unless you're too busy, that is."

"Sounds good to me. Ah'm almost done with this batch." Her friend replied. "After that, we can find somethin' to do."

Suddenly, a green energy spark then began to appear on the right of the girls, startling them. Smoke then began to appear and from it, a silhouette was seen. This put Twilight and AppleJack on the offensive, with the latter glaring.

The smoke then began to clear and coming from it was a dazed young girl. She had light orange hair with blue eyes and two upturned "pigtails" tipped in dark brown with yellow ties. She wore a green top with a white trim and short black leggings, green and orange shoes, and tan gloves. Dark brown and cream markings surrounded her eyes. This made the two Rainbooms ease up while the girl wobbled around, clearly off balance. In her right hand, she held an ornate device that resembled a shepherd's hook. It consisted of a black staff with a purple hook, and the pommel, the joint between the hook and the staff, and the hook itself were adorned with several gems.

"Uh...are you ok?" AppleJack asked.

The girl then shook her head and regained her composure. She then saw the duo in front and instantly stood up straight, while pointing her scepter at them, much to their surprise.

"Take me to find Sonic!" She demanded, which confused the two girls even more.

"Wow, just wait a minute." Twilight answered. "First things first, who are you and why are you looking for Sonic?"

The girl brought her staff down.

"My name is Marine." She answered. "I'm looking for Sonic because I need his help. Now tell me where he is! We gotta go now!"

The energetic girl grabbed AppleJacks wrist and began to walk with her out of the farm. However, AppleJack stopped her in her tracks.

"Hold on partner."The hat wearing teen said. "There's still a lot we need to discuss. How and why did you come here?"

Marine then faced AppleJack and Twilight.

"I came here using this, the Jewelled Scepter." She started. "I need Sonic's help because I was told to find him. My world is in danger."

"An interdimensional traveler?" Twilight said. "Fascinating, but I'll leave the questions for later. Sorry to say, Sonic isn't here."

Hearing this made Marine form a look of dismay.

"What?!' She cried out."Oh no! This is terrible! We really need backup."

"But don't you fret." AppleJack reassured. "The two of us can help."

Marine then gave shot her a skeptical look.

"How? You two look pretty normal." She said.

"For now." The scientific Rainboom said. "Observe."

Twilight and AppleJack clicked the pendants on their necks and suddenly transformed in their Crystal Guardian forms. Marine looked on in awe by what she saw.

"I changed my mind!" She excitedly said. "That looks cool! I hope you'll be enough!"

Marine then raised her scepter.

"Grab on." She told them.

"Wait. First, what are we up against?" Twilight questioned.

"I'll explain when we get there. Hurry up! Let's move!" Marine urged.

AppleJack and Twilight shrugged and did as they were told. The scepter then started to glow before it released a green energy wave, launching the 3 holders in the air, while leaving behind a green smokey trail.

From behind, Granny Smith looked on, having witnessed the whole thing. She seemed stunned before she put her hands on her hips with a frown.

"Ah never expected AppleJack to be like this. Going off on interdimensional adventures to get out of chores." She said with disapproval. "These young folk today."


Twilight, AppleJack and Marine arrived in what appeared to be an enclosed dock near the ocean. They looked around to see where they had arrived. Suddenly, Marine appeared extremely tired and nearly collapsed. Luckily, AppleJack caught her.

"Are you ok?" She asked her.

"I'm *pant* not doing so *pant* hot..." She weakly said. "Looks like travelling is....harder than I.....

Marine slumped while AppleJack held her still.

"She should stay here." Twilight said. "But we still don't know what we're up against."

"We'll just have to go and see." Her partner said.

"On...the outskirts...." Marine pointed.

"Thanks. Let's go." The Rainbooms main singer said.

The two then ran off ahead in a hurry.


On the outskirts of the dock and inside a small dome, a girl the same age as the newly summoned duo was wearing a long, purple, flared, mantle-like coat of sorts with a dark pink hemline, white tights, a gold collar, a red hairband and possessed a similarily red gem on her forehead, was in battle. She also wore white gloves with fuzzy cuffs and high heeled, dark pink shoes with white stripes, which also had fuzzy cuffs. Her hair had four plumes of done up in a high ponytail with dark purple tips and on the side, it swept slightly upward. She was unleashing flames from her body. Around her, the steps were swarmed with dark purple, small featureless creatures. The girl released a fire wave to blast some of them of them away. Next to her, a man wearing a blue captain uniform was helping with a sword. However, his cuts passed through the creatures and he started get overwhelmed.

"Princess...help!' He shouted as the creatures engulfed him.

The fiery girl turned with worry.

"Hold on!" She declared as she unleashed a blast of fire to try and free the man.Much to her horror, it was too late as the blast missed due to the man starting to sink. The man then sunk fully into a dark portal while the girl looked on helplessly. From the darkness, more of the dark creatures emerged.

"What are these things?" She wondered.

Unknown to her, more of the dark creatures came behind her. It seemed as if they were going to engulf her. Suddenly, they were shrouded in a purple aura, which surprised the princess. The minions were then slammed on the floor,making them vanish in dark smoke. The warrior girl turned to see Twilight holding her hand out. More creatures then came her way but AppleJack leaped forward and punched them away with brute force. She then came next to the princess before Twilight joined them.

"I appreciate the help, but who are you?" The flame wielder questioned.

"Ah'm AppleJack and that's Twilight." The magical fighter introduced. "We're here to help. Marine came to our world and told us there was trouble. Looks like this is it."

"But I instructed her to find Sonic?" The princess questioned in a confused tone.

"Well, he wasn't there. But we'll take his place. He's a friend." The purple magician said. "How do you know him?"

"My name is Blaze." The princess said. "Sonic has helped me before. But we can talk later. We need to fend off these creatures."

Blaze unleashed a stream of flames from her palms, blowing creatures back. Twilight lifted the monsters and smacked them into each other while AppleJack hit them away with her fist. Blaze moved down the stairs where more creatures were climbing and clapped her hands to unleashed a giant fire wave. After this, many of the small creatures began to regroup near the bottom, which caught the eye of the 3 girls.

"What's are they doing?" Twilight asked.

The creatures came together and started piling up on each other. They then began to merge and take shape. The minions formed into an unknown creature, who was colored purple with green eyes. Its forehead, chest, hands, and feet were colored white. It had a light purple face, with its inner eyeball colored a darker purple. Immature spikes were growing on its back. The creature was then dripping purple matter, which formed into more smaller servants.

"Well, you're putting up more of a fight than I expected." The unknown being said in an echoing, distorted voice.

"It spoke!" AppleJack said with surprise.

"Who are you and why are you here?!" Blaze angrily demanded." What did you do to my friend?!"

The creature then let out a smile and opened his arms.

"I am Null." It announced after it took a bow before rising up in an unnatural manner. "I have but one purpose. Assimilate all beings and erase individuality. Your friend is part of greatness."

"Release him!" The flaming monarch demanded.

"I am afraid I cannot do that, Princess Blaze." Null answered, which took her off guard.

"How do you-?" Blaze questioned before Null cut her off. He then opened his hand to reveal a purple flare. It held an image of her.

"I know of you." The mysterious individual said. "I watched your performance and this drew me here. Now, I offer you the greatest gift of all. Become part of me."

"Never!" The burning fighter declared. She then motioned for the magical pair to stand back. "Stay put. This monster is my responsibility."

"Sorry, no can do." AppleJack said, as she walked forward, which put Blaze off a bit. "Ah can't just sit by while someone is in trouble." She then put her fist together. "Ah help ya get rid of this varmint."

"I'm with AppleJack. We still don't know anything about this creature, so it'd be dangerous to handle this alone alone." Twilight said. "Please, let us back you up."

Blaze looked at the two of them, slightly stunned by the fact that she had just met them and they were ready to risk their lives for her. She then let out a small smile. She shouldn't be too surprised. After all, she already knew people like this.

"Alright. I will accept your aid." She agreed.

The trio then faced Null, who smirked.

"I am unfamiliar with the other two, but I'll be happy to include you in the assimilation." He decided as minions began to drip from his body and started to swarm towards his enemies.

Blaze's fist lit up with fire and she unleashed a large steam of flames that decimated Null's servants and covered the monster himself.

"Did that get im?" AppleJack asked.

"No, it didn't." Null responded from behind, which cause the 3 heroines to turn around to see him reforming from a dark pool of ooze. He then placed his hands behind his back.

Small creatures then started to emerge once more. Twilight held back as many as she could and flung them away. AppleJack placed her fingers in the ground and lifted the stairs apart, which blew the minions back and also reached Null. However, he disassembled himself into smaller minions who moved around the debris. He then reached the side at the top and reformed partially above the girls, much to their shock.

"Your struggle is pointless." He declared as he extended his hand out and released a flood of dark imps.

To counter this, Blaze spun her body around. She then caught on fire and made a flaming twister, which deflected the incoming enemies. While she did this, Twilight then stuck her hand out and caught Null in a purple field.

"Got you. You aren't going anywhere." Twilight boasted.

"Nice work, Twilight!" AppleJack cheered.

"Hold him still." Blaze requested as her hands filled dangerously with fire. "Monster, you're going to pay for what you've done."

"My my, it seems you've bested me." Null lamented. "I'm trapped and all of my minions are vanquished. Oh, pardon me, it seems you missed one."

Suddenly, a piece of the sly enemy dripped from his foot to form a dark puddle, catching the trio off guard. It then transformed into a small minion which then leaped onto to AppleJack.

"Arrrgh!" She cried as she fell back. The creature was now a dark blob on her body, which then started to spread. AppleJacks eyes widened with shock and she suddenly fell the ground in immense pain.

"AppleJack!" Twilight yelled as she and Blaze turned to see their ally writhing around. The darkness was starting to spread all over her body. The telekinetic teen let go of Null to check on AppleJack, who began to cry out in pain.

"AppleJack! AppleJack!" She yelled, while the royal warrior turned to the now freed Null with anger.

"What have you done?!" She demanded.

"I am simply assimilating her." Null casually answered. "She should be thankful. I'm ridding her of the disease of individuality."

"You're the disease!" Blaze shot back. AppleJacks's cries then turned worse, which worried her and Twilight.

"AppleJack, stay with me!" Twilight pleaded.

"Twilight...." She weakly said. "You have to....beat....that...thing.... Don't..worry...about..."

"No!" Twilight denied. "I won't leave you AppleJack!"

Twilight grabbed her close friends hand to show that she would stay by her friend side no matter. When she did, both her and AppleJack's geodes began to glow. The two girls then became enveloped in their respective magical colors. When this happened, the darkness on AppleJack started to fade away slowly. The strong Rainboom felt her strength returning and slowly rose up. Blaze looked on in amazement while Null was stupefied by what was happening.

"What-what is going on?" He demanded before his face turned into one of rage. "No! You dare deny assimilation when I offer it to you! Impossible! I will not let this happen!"

Null quickly moved past by a surprised Blaze and headed straight towards the two friends with his claws out. AppleJack and Twilight faced him head on and with determination, hand in hand.

"We'll show something better than your assimilation. Our friendship!" AppleJack declared.

Twilight and AppleJack extended their conjoined hands and fired a combined yellow/purple ray at Null. When the beam made contact, Null stopped and was starting to be torn apart by the blast.

"Aaaaaaaaarghhh!" He shrieked as his body started to fall apart.

When the blast was over, Null's top half was missing. Purple liquid was dripping from where it was supposed to be. The drops then started to turn into small minions.

"That will not happen!" Blaze announced as her entire body was surrounded by flames. She then placed her hands together to release a gust of fire that obliterated Null's remains and any other lingering servants of his. The flames then died down and when they did, the person who Null had absorbed from before was lying on the ground unconscious. This sight filled Blaze with relief. She then noticed Twilight and AppleJack, the latter still had dark matter on her body. The latter then slumped to the ground, much to Twilight's concern.

"AppleJack!" Twilight called out.

"Allow me." Blaze offered as she approached the two of them.

Blaze came in front of AppleJack and placed her hand over her, generating a small amount of heat. This caused the remaining dark patches on AppleJack to vanish. She then opened her eyes fully.

"Wow, I feel a better already." She said. "Thanks a bunch."

"It is you two I must thank for helping me vanquish that creature." Blaze said. "You have my utmost gratitude."

"So, it's safe now?" Marine's voice said from the corner, which caused everyone to turn to her.

"Yes." Blaze reassured. "It is."

Twilight helped AppleJack from the ground and they faced Blaze.

"I'm curious. What was that power the two of you used?" She questioned.

"Oh, that was our friendship power." Twilight said. "Fuelled by the magic of friendship. With it, we can deal with almost anything."

Blaze seemed a little taken back that it was actually called that, but just let it be.

"It was certainly useful."She said. "Now, I have another question. Just what is your connection to Sonic? I am thankful for your help but I did ask Marine for him."

"We're friends of Sonic. When your friend over there came to find im, he wasn't there. So we decided to go instead."." AppleJack explained?

"What's your history with Sonic exactly?" Twilight then asked.

" "I am the guardian and princess of this world, known as the sol dimension. Marine over there and I met Sonic when our worlds interacted. He helped me a great deal."The sol princess elaborated.

"Sounds like im." AppleJack said. "Nice to meet ya, Blaze. And a princess from another world? Sounds like someone we know."

"And I'm glad I brought you two here!" Marine quickly said as she grabbed Twilight's hand and shook it. "That was so cool how you won in the end!"

"This was quite the teamup." Twilight said. "AppleJack and I should get going back to our world. But we'd love to come by when it's not in danger. I'd really like to study this world's features and history to compare how it differs to our own."

"Of course. And if you ever need my help, I shall be there." Blaze vowed.

"Likewise." AppleJack responded.

Blaze took the Jewelled Scepter from Marine. She then gripped it with both hands, causing the top to glow. A swirling green portal then appeared in front of the group. Twilight and AppleJack began to walk through it but not before they turned around to wave farewell to their new friends. The other dimensional travellers made their way through the portal, which closed afterwards.

Author's Note:

Hi there. New chapter which has introduced a character I'm sure a lot of people have been waiting for. The plot is based on the cancelled Sonic universe issue 96. I hope you guys enjoy.