• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 189 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls - SonicAKG



As a result of trying to stop a Super Genesis Wave through the usage of Chaos Control by Super Sonic near the world of where the Rainbooms unleashed their magic to stop the Dazzlings, leads to the two worlds coming together. It ends up with Sonic, S

  • ...
38
 189
 4,607

NEW INFILTRATION

New Infiltration Chapter


During the day in Canterlot, two blue streaks were clashing with one another repeatedly, making soundwaves as they did and dashed through the city. One blue streak over came the other one, sending it crashing to the ground. Sonic then got up, groaning and holding his head in an empty field. Metal Sonic then came over him and walked to him. He then lifted Sonic up by the neck.

“Okay, I’ll admit. You are tougher than last time.” Sonic admitted.

“Submit. I am the true Sonic. You are my loathsome copy.” Metal Sonic said as he pulled Sonic close to him.

“Okay, first of all, two things. 1. You’re a robot how can you possibly be the original Sonic? And 2....” Sonic said as Shadow teleported and kicked Metal Sonic away, sending him on the ground. “That.”

Metal Sonic rose up and then charged to both Sonic and Shadow but Manic appeared as a green dash and punched him in the air. In the air, Metal Sonic was then restrained by Silver using his psychic powers. All of them surrounded him on the ground with Silver holding him.

“Analyzing. Multiple targets now acquired. Activating counterattack.” Metal Sonic said. A yellow aura then surrounded him and he released an electric wave that blew all of them back, sending them on the ground. As they were getting up, Metal Sonic prepared another attack and charged. Sonic then looked up at him, and saw the glimmer of a Chaos Emerald near his chest. Sonic then charged up a boost, and clashed with Metal Sonic just as he released his electric wave, creating a shock-wave. The force of the shock-wave ripped Metal Sonic’s chest open and sent the Chaos Emerald flying. It also resulting in Sonic, Shadow, Manic, and Silver again being blown far away. The Chaos Emerald continued to fly through the air.

Twilight Sparkle was running to school. She had stayed up all night reviewing her notes on the weird things going on at Canterlot High School. Spike was running next to her.

“C’mon, Spike. We have to get to school on time or my perfect attendance will-.” Twilight started to say as the Chaos Emerald hit her in the back of the head.

“Ow!!” Twilight then rubbed her head and looked behind her. On the ground, she saw the blue Chaos Emerald. She then picked it up and looked at with amazement.

“What’s this? I’ve never seen a jewel like this before.” Twilight wondered. She continued to examine the Chaos Emerald as she checked each of its sides. “I wonder who this belongs to?” She looked around and saw no one. She checked her watch and realized she had to go. She then ran off again in a hurry. As Twilight ran off, the tree around her began to shuffle. Sonic then fell out of it, followed by Manic, Shadow, and Silver.

“I’m never doing that again!” Sonic groaned as he got up and dusted himself. “Everyone okay?”

“Next time, give us a warning before you try something like that you buffoon!” Shadow said annoyed as he rubbed his head.

“Okay, Shadow’s fine.” Sonic said.

“What was up with that Sonic?” Silver asked as he walked up him.

“I saw a Chaos Emerald in Metal Sonic’s chest. I figured the best way to beat him would be to take it out of him. Seeing as he’s not here anymore, I guess it worked.” Sonic said.

“What about the Emerald?” Manic asked as he looked around. “It would be a good thing to se-er I mean we must prevent it from falling into the hands of evil-doers.” He added in an attempt to save face.

“Really? Evil doers?” Sonic said as he rolled his eyes at Manic. “Listen, about that I didn’t see where it fell, but it should be around here somewhere.”

“Of course. Only you could take a victory and turn it into a loss.” Shadow grumbled as he folded his arms unimpressed.

“Hey, Shadow. If you could shut up and help that would be perfect.” Sonic said. “Can’t you sense Emeralds or something?”

“Only vaguely. In fact, I’m picking up something right now.” Shadow said as his hands glowed a light color of green. He then started to walk off in the north, with Sonic, Silver, and Manic following him. Shadow then stopped in front of a large building that was brown and turquoise with many windows and two pointy towers in the middle. Students wearing the uniforms of Crystal Prep, which were dark purple skirts for the girls and dark purple suits for the boys, were walking into the front entrance.

“What is this place?” Shadow asked, before Sonic pulled him, Silver, and Manic into the bushes nearby after Sonic's eyes widened.

“What’s up, Sonic?” Silver asked inside.

“Okay, I just realized that this is Crystal Prep Academy. They're CHS’s arch-rival. If they have the Emerald, this is going to be a problem.” Sonic said.

“So? I’ll just go in and demand the emerald.” Shadow said.

“It won’t be that simple, Shadow. If they see students from CHS lost something valuable to them, they’ll probably keep it to gloat. We have to play it smart. Use the element of surprise.” Sonic said.

“I got an idea.” Manic said. “Let’s just infiltrate the school undercover and get the emerald. That way no one will know about anything.”

“That’s surprisingly well thought out for you, Manic.” Shadow said. “But look, everyone’s wearing uniforms. How exactly are we going to blend in?”

Silver was looking around through the bushes. He then saw Jet Set, walking up to the school along with Trenderhoof, Neon Lights, and Royal Pin.

“Hey, guys. I think I’ve found some “willing” donors of uniforms.” Silver said with a smile. Using psychokinesis, Silver quickly pulled them close into the bushes until they began to notice what was happening.

“Egad! A kidnapping. I demand you release us at on-.” Jet Set started to say before he was knocked out along with the other three by Silver using a psychic wave. The 4 of them fell to the ground and Sonic and co looked over them.

“Now we have clothes.” Silver said. Later Sonic, Shadow, Manic, and Silver came out of the bushes wearing the Crystal Prep uniform. The 4 of them walked into the school. It was large and the hallway was shining brightly with the color blue. Students walked pass with serious expressions on their face.

“Okay, guys. We try to find the emerald as soon as possible. Ask around if you have too, but be subtle. The most important thing to do is be natural.” Sonic said.

“You four.” a voice said, making the 4 of them turn around. They saw a young woman with pink skin and purple, white and pink hair. She had a dark turquoise outfit and a light turquoise skirt.

“What? Us?” Sonic said nervously. “We're just 4 Crystal Prep students. Who go to Crystal Prep. Because this is our school. Crystal Prep. Go Crystal Prep. If I had a son I would name him Crystal Prep. I love Crystal Prep.”

”So much for natural.” Shadow said as he folded his arms.

“I haven’t seen you around before. You must be new to the school. I'm Dean Cadance.” The woman said.

“Yes. We are new students at Crystal Prep. Our school. Crystal Prep.” Sonic said again nervously. Dean Cadance looked at him weirdly.

“Anyway,if you need any help, just come to me. I’m sure you’ll love it here.” Dean Cadance said.

“Yes. We already love the school that we go to which is Crystal Prep. Crystal Prep rules.” Sonic said once again nervously. She gave him an odd look and walked away.

“Way to go Sonic. You might as well have told her we're really CHS students infiltrating Crystal Prep.” Manic said a bit loudly as he raised his arms. Other students looked at him and he noticed. “Was the nightmare I had last night.” Manic added to save himself. They then walked away.

“Okay, you're performing poorly at this whole 'fitting in' thing.” Shadow said. “Just act normally.”

“You know you’re social skills suck when Shadow’s giving you advice on fitting in.” Silver said with a slight laugh. Shadow glared at him and Silver cleared his throat. Just then a soccer ball whizzed over to Sonic.

“Heads up!” A female voice said. Sonic then noticed the ball and dodged it easily with lightning fast reflexes. Indigo Zap, a girl with yellow skin and dark blue hair wearing goggles, then came up to him. She had an impressed look on her face.

“That was awesome!” She said enthusiastically as she came up in Sonic’s face. “I’ve never seen anyone move like that before!”

“Well, you know me. I’m only the fastest thing alive.” Sonic boasted. Shadow then shot him a glare and he realized his mistake. “Forget I said that.”

Indigo Zap then looked up and down at Sonic. Sonic was puzzled.

“Hmmmm, you look like you’re pretty good at sports. We could use someone like you for some of our sports team.” Indigo Zap said.

“Me? Oh no. I’m terrible at sports. In fact, I have this rare disease which says if I play too many sports, I’ll die.” Sonic said. Indigo Zap just laughed and put a hand on Sonic’s shoulder.

“I like you. C’mon, I’m sure the coach would love to meet you.” Indigo Zap said as she dragged Sonic with her through the hallway. Sonic had a “help me” look on his face.

“Should we help him?” Manic asked. Just then someone bumped into Manic from the behind and he almost lost his balance. “Hey watch where-.” Manic started to say before he saw who did it. It was Lemon Zest, a girl with long green hair and dark pink skin, rocking to her music on her pink headphones. Manic’s eyes then turned into hearts and he smiled. She then noticed Manic and removed her headphones.

“Sorry, dude! This song is just so rad!” She yelled. Manic continued to stare at her with lovesick eyes and a smile. She was a little weirded out.

“Is he okay?” She asked Shadow and Silver.

“He’s fine. He was just dropped on his head as a child. Terrible accident.” Silver said. Lemon Zest shrugged and put back on her headphones. She then walked away in the hallway. Manic then started to follow her.

“Manic, get back here!” Shadow called. Manic ignored him. Shadow then turned to Silver and sighed. “I guess it’s up you and me to find the emerald.”

Silver was about to respond when he noticed walking up was Upper Crust and Suri Polomare. His face became one of panic and he then hid behind Shadow.

“Oh, please tell me you’re not going to act like an idiot now.” Shadow said annoyed.

“Those girls know me. If they see me, our cover will be blown. I gotta hide for now.” Silver said. He then went into a nearby room just as the 3 girls walked past and closed the door.

“I was supposed to meet Jet Set 15 minutes ago at his locker, but he never showed up.” Upper Crust was saying.

“It’s official. He’s cheating on you.” Suri said bluntly making Upper Crust gasp.

“What if he is?!” Upper Crust wondered. “This is a tragedy!” She did a dramatic faint.

Silver then looked out the window of the room he entered. When the 3 girls walked past, he sighed. He then turned around to observe the room he was in. There were many clothes on racks. Sunny Flare, a girl with green skin and short purple hair with green stripes, was examining one of them, a black suit with silver accents.

“Hmmm, this suit looks good. But I could only really tell if I had a model.” Sunny Flare said. She then noticed Silver as she turned around. “Who’re you?”

“Me? Well, I’m, uh.” Silver said trying to think of something to say. Sunny Flare continued to observe him as she looked up and down.

“Hey, you know you’d be a perfect model.” Sunny Flare. “Would you try on some of these clothes?” She held up the black suit.

“Well, I’m not sure if I can.” Silver said. Sunny Flare walked over to him and started to stroke his hair. Silver blushed slightly.

“Please? It would make me very happy.” Sunny Flare said with a flirtatious tone bringing her lips inches away from Silver’s.

“Well, okay. But not for too long.” Silver said.

Shadow was then standing in the hallway alone. He then sighed loudly.

“Why do I always surround myself with those idiots?” Shadow wondered to himself.

“Oh, please continue to stand in the middle of the hallway and block people. It’s really something. Something to get you hated.” He heard a voice say making Shadow turn around to face its owner. She had yellow skin with pink hair in a ponytail and freckles. It was Sour Sweet.

“You know, you could just go around me.” Shadow told her.

“Or you could move.” Sour Sweet said.

“No one tells me what to do.” Shadow said.

“Oh, a rebel. That’s so cool." Sour Sweet said with false sweetness. “If you were in 8th grade.” Her tone was harsher this time.

“Oh, a bipolar girl. That’s annoying. ” Shadow said. Sour Sweet was surprised. Most people just backed off the second they got on to her sweet and sour side. She enjoyed seeing the shock people had when she suddenly made the change. “This is a waste of my time. I have things to do.” Shadow started to walk away.

“Hey! Don’t walk away! I’m talking to you!” Sour Sweet said.

“Too late.” Shadow said. She then began to follow him. “Stop following me.”

“I’m so sorry, but there’s just one problem.” Sour Sweet said. “You don’t walk away unless I tell you to!”

“Well, you just annoyed me enough to leave.” Shadow said again unfazed by her change. Sour Sweet was even more surprised. There was something different about this student.

In her lab, Twilight was looking at the emerald. She held it on her desk and examined it with a magnifying glass.

“What do you think it is, Spike?” Twilight asked as she looked down to her green and purple dog who was chewing on a toy bone. Spike looked up and just shrugged.

“I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel there something special about this thing.” Twilight said. “Time to run some test.” She put the emerald down on the desk.

Indigo Zap dragged Sonic to the field. Outside the coach (the one from the Friendship Games short with orange skin and wearing a gray cap.) was with other athletes, who were running laps around the field

“Hello, Indigo.” The coach said greeting her as she came. He then noticed Sonic. “Who’s he?

“He’s a newbie. But he has awesome moves.” Indigo Zap said.

“No, I don’t.” Sonic said softly.

“What’s your name, son?’ The coach asked Sonic.

“My name? It’s well umm. It’s a cool name.” Sonic replied.

“Well, what is it?” The coach asked again.

“(Any name other than Sonic will do), it’s Sonic(crap). I mean it’s not. Well technically it is, but wait it’s not and-.” Sonic was saying nervously. The coach looked at him weirdly.

“He’s a strange one.” The coach said,

“I think he’s funny.” Indigo Zap said. “Why don’t we see what he can do?”

“All right.” The coach turned to Sonic. “All right Sonic, why don’t you run a few laps, and I’ll time you.” He then led Sonic over to a line and held up a stopwatch.

“(All right, don’t go too fast, be slow).” Sonic thought as he got in running position.

“Go!” The Coach said. Sonic then dashed off and ran “slow” in a blur bur. He then came back to the start of the line almost instantly. Both the coach and Indigo looked at him with amazement.

“2.3 seconds.” The coach said with awe. He dropped the stopwatch.

“(I really need to work on my definition of slow).” Sonic though as they looked at him.

“How did you do that?!” Indigo Zap yelled getting up in his face. “That was faster than my time!” There was a hint of anger and jealously in her voice.

“Maybe I took too many steroids this morning.” Sonic lied. “Oh no, my secret is out. I’m so ashamed. Catch you later.” Sonic started to walk away before the coach held him back by grabbing his arm.

“We need to test you out more!” He said with enthusiasm. Indigo Zap had a sour look on her face.

“(Remember Sonic, be slow in these test).” Sonic thought to himself.

A montage of Sonic being tested was shown. He tried to be “slow”, but he excelled at everything he did. When baseballs were thrown to him, he hit a home run for all of them. At soccer as a goalie, he caught all the balls effortlessly. In football, he easily moved past everyone and scored a touchdown all by himself. The coach looked amazed while Indigo Zap looked mad. She started to steam.

“(Curse you muscle memory).” Sonic thought to himself after he made the touchdown.

“You…are by far the greatest athlete I’ve ever seen!” The coach said. He patted Sonic on the back. “With you on the teams, Crystal Prep will shine!”

Indigo Zap stomped her foot in anger and stormed off angrily. Sonic looked at her with concern.

“(Aw man. I don’t know her, but I hate to make anyone feel bad. I should go talk to her).” Sonic thought to himself. He then followed Indigo Zap into the school.

Speaking of following, Manic was still following Lemon Zest like a lovesick puppy. She stopped by her locker and started to open it. Manic was just standing there and she didn't notice. Sugarcoat, a girl with lavender skin and white hair in pigtails, came up to Lemon Zest.

“Oh, hey, Sugarcoat!” Lemon Zest shouted over her music.

“Lemon Zest, this weird guy’s been following you.” Sugarcoat said bluntly.

“What weird guy?” Lemon Zest said as she opened her locked, causing it to smack Manic in the face and he hit the ground. Both Lemon Zest and Sugarcoat noticed.

“Him.” Sugarcoat said as she pointed to Manic on the ground. Both of them came over Manic.

“Hey, you okay?” Lemon Zest asked.

“Considering you smacked him right in the nose with your locker and judging from the sound it made when he hit the ground, I’d say he might have a broken nose or a concussion.” Sugarcoat said without emotion.

Manic was still lying on the ground. To him, a pink heart surrounded Lemon Zest and she looked elegant. He then snapped out of his trance and got up quickly.

“Sup, I’m Manic.” Manic said trying to be cool and forgetting he was supposed to be undercover. He then leaned against the locker with one hand.

“Why were you following me?” Lemon Zest asked.

“No, I wasn’t.” Manic lied.

“Yeah you were. You’ve been following her halfway across the school. It’s creepy.” Sugarcoat said. “Plus, you need a haircut.”

“I wasn’t following her. I was following….. Her music. Yeah, that’s it.” Manic said quickly. “You see I’m a professional drummer.”

“Really?!” Lemon Zest shouted with excitement.

“I doubt it.” Sugarcoat said as she folded her arms.

“No, it’s true. I’m a one man band. Gotten some pretty big gigs. No big deal.” Manic said.

“That’s awesome! I’d love to hear you play!” Lemon Zest said. She then took Manic’s hand. He liked where this was going. She then took him to the music room. Sugarcoat then followed them.

Silver was modeling for Sunny Flare. He was wearing the suit from earlier and he was standing with his arms spread out. He had an annoyed look on his face. She was examining him from all angles using a measuring tape.

“Can I go now?” Silver asked.

“Not now, dearie. I still need to check out a few things.” Sunny Flare said as she measured his right arm.

“I’ve been like this for like 30 minutes. My legs are asleep. Plus, I need to go somewhere.” Silver said. Just then at the door through the window, Upper Crust appeared. It looked like she was going to enter. Silver got panic over his face.

“(Oh, crap. If she sees me, my cover will be blown. Gotta think fast. Keep the girl in front of me distracted.)” Silver thought.
Using his powers, Silver locked the door after it glowed green. Sunny Flare didn't notice, too busy measuring Silver.

His eyes then darted around the room, looking for a possible distraction. They then landed on the coat rack.

"Wait, I'd rather try...this outfit!" Silver suddenly yelled, as he used his powers to thrown on a violet blazer with green pants over his face, much to Sunny Flare's surprise.

"What? This old thing?" She said, not noticing Silver's powers once more. She eyed it once and formed a frown on her face. Due to this, the sound of Upper Crust trying to open the door flew over head.

"Is this door busted or what?" She said in a stumped manner.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" Silver questioned, noticing her facial expression.

"Well, this is a design I suggested for new uniforms at Crystal Prep." She explained. "These uniforms are alright but too common. I wanted to add variety. But Principal Cinch turned them down. I guess she was right. These are too flashy."

Silver saw how down Sunny Flare looked and started to feel sorry for her. This seemed pretty important to her.

"I don't think it looks bad." Silver suddenly said, speaking before thinking. "It's colorful, which I like."

Sunny Flare turned to Silver, not expecting to hear her new model say this.

"Really?" She said. "You actually like it?"

"Uh, yeah." Silver went on, still not thinking about his words. He was more focused on cheering her up. "I think this shows you're a good designer. Probably the best I've seen."

Sunny Flare's face turned into one that matched the description of her first name.

"No one hear has ever told me that. People aren't too interested in fashion. You saying that means a lot." She said with a smile, which Silver returned.

"Since you like my uniform, I have even more outfits I scrapped for other events. Why don't I show you?" Sunny Flare eagerly said.

Silver then realized everything he had said and had also extended his stay. He formed a faint smile.

Shadow was still walking around the school. His hands were still glowing faintly.

“Where’s that DAMN Chaos Emerald?” Shadow muttered to himself. Just then, Sour Sweet then came in front of him. “Not you again.”

“I’m so sorry to bother you, Mr. Dark and Edgy but, I’m not done with you!” Sour Sweet said going from sweet to sour again. Shadow just looked bored.

“Wow, you’re really a mix of sugar, spice, and everything nice.” Shadow said deadpan.

“What is it with you? Aren’t you surprised by my sour and sweetness?” Sour Sweet asked annoyed.

“No, I really don’t care. Excuse me, I need things to do.” Shadow said walking past her. She again came in front of him.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” Shadow asked.

“Why aren’t you reacting to my personality changes?” Sour Sweet asked frustrated. Shadow still had a bored look on her face. “Don’t you feel emotions?”

“Can’t you control yours?” Shadow asked. “You should probably get that checked out.”

“Oh, don’t worry I will.” Sour Sweet said sweetly. “Right after I get a reaction out of you.”

Shadow sighed heavily.

In her lab, Twilight had hooked up 4 black conducting wire to the Chaos Emerald.

“I think the first thing I better look at is the conductive properties of this thing.” Twilight said as she turned on the electricity with a switch. The electricity flowed into the emerald. However, the electricity then turned blue and the emerald started to crackle with electricity.

“I don’t think that’s good.” Twilight said with worry on her face. The Chaos Emerald then released a wave of energy which blew Twilight back against the wall.

Sonic was following Indigo Zap, who was still storming off in anger. He then came in front of her.

“Hey, umm are you okay?” Sonic asked. She just glared at him.

“Oh, I’m fine. It’s just that some newbie comes along and makes all my athletic achievements in this school look like a joke.” Indigo Zap said.

“I sense hostility. In my defense, you dragged me there.” Sonic said.

“Yeah, to be part of the teams, not be all of them.” Indigo Zap replied.

“We could both be the best athletes in the school.” Sonic said. At the mention of that, Indigo Zap grabbed Sonic by his arms tightly and pulled him closes inches from her face quickly. “Uh, personal space please.”

“At Crystal Prep, there is no sharing anything! Either you’re number one or you’re not! And I want to be number one!” Indigo Zap yelled in his face.

“Honestly, that sounds like a severely flawed mindset.” Sonic said calmly. Indigo Zap sighed and she let him go.

“I want to beat you up, but you’re just so cool about this, I can’t.” Indigo Zap said. Sonic then noticed a blue energy wave from behind her. He figured it must be the Chaos Emerald.

“Hey, what’s that?” Sonic said as pointed behind her. Indigo Zap turned around and Sonic disappeared in a flash.

In the music room, Manic was playing a drum solo for Lemon Zest and Sugarcoat. Lemon Zest was liking it as she rocked to it, while Sugarcoat looked bored as she twirled her pigtails. Manic then finished with a large thud.

“How was that?” Manic said with a grin.

“Dude that was the most awesome drum solo I’ve ever seen!” Lemon Zest said with enthusiasm.

“It wasn’t anything special. It was just you banging things together and making a lot of noise.” Sugarcoat critiqued. Manic glared at her.

“You know, your eyes are deader than a shark’s.” Manic told her. She didn't seem fazed by his comment. Lemon Zest then came up to him.

“You are so cool! Say, after-school, I’m heading to the music store across town. Want to come?” Lemon Zest said.

Manic grinned. He was about to say yes when he saw a blue blur move past the music room behind her.

“(Was that Sonic? Eh I’m sure he won’t come for me. Not when I’m about to score a date with this hot chick).” Manic thought to himself. Sonic then became a blur and grabbed Manic from the music room, making a large gust of wind. Lemon Zest and Sugarcoat stood there in shock as their hair blew.

“What just happened?” Sugarcoat asked.

Meanwhile, Silver was still standing still on the rack. He could barely feel his legs as Sunny Flare had made him look and try on many outfits she had planned but were not approved by Principal Cinch. These were a bumblee outfit, a translucent green suit, a fancy hat, eye mask and cape for the Crystal Prep Play, new style athlete uniforms which were bright orange and yellow(he was currently wearing this one).....it seemed endless.

"(How many more outfits can she possibly have? And I thought Rarity was bad.)" Silver thought

"You know, I really have to be somewhere..." Silver brought up

"I'm sure it can wait, dearie. Right now, I need you. You're a perfect model and not to mention, you adore my designs." Sunny Flare answered.

Silver sighed. He really had overdone it with trying to make her feel better. Behind Sunny Flare, he then noticed a blue wave going through the halls. His eyes lit up as he recognized it as Chaos Energy.

("The emerald! I have to get it)". Silver said in his head,

Using his psychic powers, Silver made Sunny Flare a bit dizzy by releasing a small green wave from his hand, causing her to move back and hold her head a bit. He then rushed out the door and followed the energy wave.

Sour Sweet was still trying to get a reaction out of Shadow in the hallway.

Sour! Sweet! Sour! Sweet! Sour! Sweet! Do something!” Sour Sweet yelled. Shadow still looked bored. Shadow hands then glowed a brighter green. He then noticed the blue energy wave behind her.

“(The emerald!)” Shadow thought.

“What’s up with your hands?” Sour Sweet asked. Ignoring her Shadow dashed away quickly and followed the source of the wave. Sour Sweet looked on in disbelief. In front of the door to Twilight’s lab, Sonic, Manic, Silver, and Shadow all gathered.

“You saw it too?” Shadow asked.

“How could I not? It’s a giant blue wave.” Silver responded.

“Sonic? How could you ruin my opportunity?” Manic said annoyed while glaring at Sonic. “I was about to score a date with the hottest girl I’ve ever seen!”

“Really? That’s all you care about?” Silver asked annoyed.


"Dude, just what are you wearing? Manic said, noticing Silver's change in attire. “You look like some kind of sunflower.”

“It's a long story.” Silver told him.

“Guys, shut up.” Sonic said. “We found the source of the emerald wave. Now let’s find it.”

Twilight then stumbled out of her lab, holding the emerald in her hands.

“I don’t know what that emerald is but-.” Twilight said. She then noticed Sonic and the others around her and she became startled. “Wh-Who are you guys?”

Sonic was about to politely introduce himself as he walked forward. But Shadow said something instead.

“Hand over that Chaos Emerald! Or else!” He threatened, making Twilight shrink back.

“Ch-Chaos Emerald?” She asked.

“Yeah, that thing you have. Give it to us.” Shadow demanded. He started marching over to Twilight, but Sonic came in front of him.

“Shadow, chill.” Sonic said.

“No, I want to get out of here. There's this crazy chick who won’t leave me alone.” Shadow said.

Just then Sour Sweet, and the rest of the Shadowbolts came. Shadow rolled his eyes when he saw them.

“I thought I already told you.” Sour Sweet said sweetly to Shadow. “Don’t walk away from me unless I tell you to!

“You’re right Shadow. She is crazy.” Sonic agreed as he looked at her strangely.

“How did you disappear like that in front of me?” Indigo Zap said to Sonic. “You’re hiding something!” Sonic looked away nervously.

“There you are!” Sunny Flare said to Silver. “You're not finished trying on my outfits!.”

“Dude!” Lemon Zest said to Manic. “What was up with that blue blur thing? It was so cool!”

“But it wasn’t as cool as my drumming, right?” Manic asked.

“Your drumming’s mediocre.” Sugarcoat said. Manic shot her a look.

“This is a waste of time.” Shadow said. He marched over to Twilight and grabbed the emerald but she held on. “Let go.”

“N-No! This emerald is special. I need it for my research.” Twilight said now struggling with Shadow over the emerald.

“There they are, Dean Cadance!” Jet Set yelled as he, Trenderhoof, Neon Lights, and Royal Pin arrived with Dean Cadance. All of them were in white undershirts and boxers. “Those are the heathens who assaulted us and stole our clothes!” Everyone turned to them.

“I knew we should’ve just locked them in a closet.” Manic muttered to himself.

“Is this true?” Dean Cadance asked looking at Sonic, Shadow, Manic, and Silver. Shadow then pushed Twilight away and got the emerald as she was distracted.

“All right, I have the emerald. Time to go.” Shadow said.

“No! I still need to score my date.” Manic pleaded.

“Well .I have what I came for.” Shadow said. “Chaos Control.” He then teleported away, leaving all of the Crystal Prep residents in shock.

“Did he just teleport?” Sour Sweet asked bewildered.

“Great, now he blew our cover for sure.” Sonic groaned. He then dashed away at super speed, leaving the people of Crystal Prep even more shocked. They then turned to Manic and Silver. Silver levitated himself using psychokinesis, shocking them even more to the point that their jaw's dropped.

“Well I’m out of here.” Silver said. He then took out as fast as he could.

“Come back, my model!" Sunny Flare shouted but to no avail.

This left only Manic lef. He walked over to Lemon Zest.

“So, did that give you any ideas?” Manic said grinning at Lemon Zest.

“Wait a minute. I don’t what’s going on, but students here have been assaulted and robbed. There are going to be consequences for someone. ” Dean Cadance said. She then turned to Manic.

“Oh no. I am out.” Manic said. He then dashed away as a green blur. He then came back with a pen in his hand. He then wrote a series of numbers on Lemon Zest’s head.

“Call me.” Manic said. He then dashed away after winking at her. The Crystal Prep students couldn't believe what they had witnessed. There was a moment of silence.

“Those guys are freaks.” Sugarcoat said as she spoke up.

“That was awesome!” Lemon Zest shouted.

“I hope the black haired one comes back.” Sour Sweet said. “I didn’t get a chance to bend him to my will.”

“That Sonic guy was showing me up at sports. Glad he’s gone.” Indigo Zap said. “Though he was pretty nice.”

“That guy with the white hair was the best model ever.” Sunny Flare said with a disappointed tone

Twilight put her hand on her chin.

Later in her lab, Twilight was looking at her map of the weird events surrounding CHS. She put a note on it with the words “blue emerald, boys with weird powers”. Spike was in the corner chewing on a plush toy, this time, a rubber ball.

“I don’t fully know it yet Spike, but I think those guys are connected to Canterlot High!” Twilight said. “This calls for more research.”

THE END.