• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 4,614 Views, 189 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls - SonicAKG



As a result of trying to stop a Super Genesis Wave through the usage of Chaos Control by Super Sonic near the world of where the Rainbooms unleashed their magic to stop the Dazzlings, leads to the two worlds coming together. It ends up with Sonic, S

  • ...
38
 189
 4,614

Stuck

Stuck Chapter

In Miss Cheerilee’s history class during the day, Sonic was struggling not to fall asleep. His eyes were dropping, and his head kept nodding up and down at his desk. Sonic was barely paying attention to what she was saying as she erased the board and faced her students as she came to her desk and took out a basket with slips of paper inside.

"All right, class. Next Monday, I'm assigning you all a 3-page history report on the fall of the Gladius empire. I want you to work in pairs, so using this basket with your names in it, I'll be pairing you up now." She explained as she took out 6 slips of paper to start and arranged them in 3 groups of 2. She then started to read them as she picked them up.

“Here are the first 3 pairs: Flash and Lyra, Sandalwood and Photo Finish.” Miss Cheerilee said as she reached for the last two slips after she placed the others down. “Sonic and Trixie”.

“What?!!!!” Trixie yelled with enough volume to wake Sonic up completely as she stood up dramatically and Sonic's head popped up from his desk in a blue zip. She marched over to Miss Cheerilee loudly.

“Miss Cheerilee, this must be a mistake. The Great and Powerful Trixie cannot work with Sonic! Not now!” Trixie complained as she pointed back to Sonic. Sonic rolled his eyes.

“Trixie, I already paired you two together. I won’t change my mind.” Miss Cheerilee explained calmly.

“But Vice-Principle Luna finally allowed me to perform my stage-show tomorrow on Friday! I need to be focused 100%. Working on a paper with Sonic will make me unprepared. He won’t do any work. Then because I’m not prepared, I’ll mess up my stage show. Then everyone will think Trixie is not talented!” Trixie protested. She did a dramatic faint at the thought.

“Yeah, because it’s not like people already think that. Oh wait, they do.” Sonic said annoyed as he dashed up next to her. Trixie glared at him as she stood straight.

“Please, Miss Cheerilee. Change my partner.” Trixie begged as she turned to her and went down on her knees and clutched her hands on her desk.

“It’s okay Trixie, I’ll just use my time-travel powers to go back in time, and prevent Miss Cheerilee from pairing us.” Sonic said as he pretended to spin around 3 times and he stopped in front of her . “Oh no, I think I went too far back, because I see a big crybaby in front of me.”

“Shut up Sonic! The-“ Trixie began to say as she stood up.

“Great and Powerful Trixie.” Sonic finished as he folded his arms.

“Trixie wasn’t going to say that!” Trixie said angrily. She had hints of pink on her cheeks.

“Sure.” Sonic said.

“Ugggh, Trixie can’t stand you.” Trixie said as she massaged her temples.

“But Sonic wuvs Trixie.” Sonic said in a faux cute voice and clasped his hands together.

“Stop, both of you. Trixie, you’re working with Sonic and that’s final. Give it a try. It might not be as bad as you think.” Miss Cheerilee said in an attempt to be helpful.

“You’re right. Trixie thinks it’s going to be worse.” Trixie said as she sunk her shoulders.

Sonic was later walking down the hall with Tails during the day. He looked anything but pleased. He walked with a frown.

“So, you’re working with Trixie. That sucks.” Tails said.

“You have no idea. This is going to be hell. I don’t think I can tolerate the “Great and Powerful” Trixie constantly praising herself, and referring to herself in the third person. I mean who does that? What is she six?” Sonic said as he mimicked her usual dramatic pose of lifting her arm up.

Pinkie Pie dashed through both of them carrying a bunch of toys such as stuffed animals, pink blocks, and a red bouncy ball. She then dashed back and came through them again holding many dolls in her hands. She did this 5 times with party streamers, balloons, party poppers, a jar of jelly beans, and even a chocolate cake . The next time she dashed with lollipops in her hands, Sonic and Tails followed her back to her locker. Pinkie was trying to stuff some items into her locker which was already full with other items. Most of them were toys like yo-yo’s, slingshots, cars, and other toys. Sonic and Tails looked confused as they watched her.

“Pinkie, what are you doing?” Tails asked.

“It’s Pumpkin and Pound Cake’s 6 month birthday in a couple of weeks. I need to find them the perfect gift.” Pinkie said as she struggled to closer her locker, making other items fall out of her hair as well such as confetti, friendships bracelets and cookies.

“Don’t you think this is a bit overboard?” Sonic asked, which caused Pinkie to come up into his face suddenly as she turned around.

“Personal space.” Sonic said

“Sonic, this is Pumpkin and Pound Cake were talking about. I need to get this right or otherwise they’ll hate me.!” She explained as she shook him.

“They're babies. They can’t hate anyone.” Tails said.

“They're special babies. I have a special connection with them. We're like family, but closer!” Pinkie said as she turned to Tails why still shaking Sonic.

“Right. But, why are you stuffing all of them in your locker?” Sonic said as he stopped her from shaking him and took her arms off him.

“Putting them in my locker will expose the toys to a bit of me. That way, when I pick which one to give them, all of them will have some of me in them. The one with the most me is the one I’ll pick!" Pinkie explained making Sonic and Tails glance at each other. It didn't make any sense to either of them.

The bell then rang just as Pinkie was able to shut her locker with her force.

“Darn it. I still have some toys to stuff. Oh well, I’ll do it next break.” Pinkie said as she skipped away causing a pair of black handcuffs to fall out of her hair. Sonic then picked it up. He was going to return it to Pinkie, but she was lost in the crowd of students that now were in the hallway.

“I’ll give it to her later.” Sonic said as he put them in his pocket.

During the free period, Sonic was in the library with Trixie trying to figure out what to write their paper on. Sonic was at least, using a computer to find a topic. Trixie was rehearsing her opening speech to her show to herself, not even glancing at Sonic. Sonic glared at her from behind.

“Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to the Powerful and Great Tri-no, I messed it up again. Welcome to the Awesome and-no. The Strong and beat- no. I always miss this part.” Trixie said.

“Seriously? You keep messing up the one thing in your intro that you say to everybody every day?” Sonic asked.

“I did not ask for your opinion, Sonic. Now, get back to work and let Trixie practice.” Trixie said as she turned to him with irritation.

“Yeah, I’ll get back to work. On that project both of us are supposed to be working on. You complained about me not doing any work, but you’re trying to dump the project on me.” Sonic said.

“You don’t understand how important this show is for me.” Trixie said

“Look, Trixie, I know how much this stage show means to you. I’m sorry for not taking you seriously. So, to help you out, I’m going to bring a rabbit in a hat.” Sonic mocked. He chuckled slightly.

“That’s it. Trixie can’t do this anymore.” Trixie said as she rose up.

“Where are you going?” Sonic asked as he rose up as well.

“Anywhere but here to practice for my show. You’re impossible to be around.” Trixie said as she began to walk away. Sonic dashed and blocked her path.

“You’re not going anywhere. We have that paper to write.” Sonic said firmly.

“No. You do. It’ll make up for the way you’ve been treating me.” Trixie said as she pointed her finger on Sonic's chest.

“No. We do. I’m not doing the whole thing myself, and letting you take the credit.” Sonic said.

“Well, I need to practice. Adieu.” Trixie said as she moved past Sonic.

“Trixie don’t walk away.” Sonic said as he turned to her.
“Too late.” Trixie said without even looking back.

“(What a brat she’s being. I ought to-wait a minute. I just got an idea.)” Sonic said as he again dashed in front of Trixie. He then took out the handcuffs he picked up from Pinkie and placed them on
himself and Trixie. She looked at him with bewilderment. She struggled to get out of them.

“What are you doing?!” Trixie asked shocked.

“Making sure you can’t ditch out. Now we both have to finish the paper.” Sonic said with a smile.

“You can’t do this. I need to practice for my show.” Trixie said with a desperate tone of panic.

“Well, then I guess you’d better get to working.” Sonic said with a smirk.
Trixie grumbled, but she went back to a computer with Sonic. The two then began their research. A while later, they were finished. They had managed to type up at least 2 pages.

“Now all of our research is done. Can you let Trixie go now?” Trixie asked annoyed as she stood up.
“Sure thing. But try to skip out again, and I’ll handcuff you to Shadow.” Sonic said as stood as well.

“Where’s the key?” Trixie asked.

“Oh, I don’t have one.” Sonic said nonchalantly.

“What?! How can you have handcuffs and no key?!” Trixie shouted at him.

“Relax, I got these cuffs from Pinkie. She’ll have the key.” Sonic said as he raced off taking Trixie with him by surprise. They both arrived at Pinkie who was sitting at a lunch table with the Rainbooms, Knuckles, and Tails in the cafeteria. Trixie’s hair was messed up and she was catching her breathe.

“Don’t do that again!” Trixie threatened

“Whatever. Listen, Pinkie, I need the key these cuffs. You dropped them earlier and I was going to give them back, but I found a fun way to use them.” Sonic explained as he held up his and Trixie's wrist.

“You know, I was wondering where those went. My Pinkie sense sensed something strange about them when I picked them up along with the walkie-talkies, the play-doh and the Kung-Fu action figures. Fu rhymes with stew. Oooh, I have a new idea for a food. Cake stew!” Pinkie said.

“Just give us the key, so the Great, and Powerful Trixie can go practice for her show!” Trixie said impatiently as she interrupted her

“I don’t have the key.” Pinkie said as she shrugged.

“What?!” Sonic and Trixie said as they had looks of panic.

“I said I don’t-“Pinkie began.

“I heard what you said. Why don’t you have it?” Sonic said worried.

“They didn’t come with a key.” Pinkie explained.

“All handcuff comes with a key. You have a key right. Stop playing games. Just give us the key!” Trixie said visibly panicking and nervous.

“Calm down Trixie, we don’t need a key. I’ll just vibrate both of us through the cuffs.” Sonic said. He then placed his hand on Trixie’s shoulder.

“Did Trixie give you permission to touch her?” Trixie asked looking at him with disgust.

“Stop whining.” Sonic said. He then tried to vibrate both of them through but nothing happened. He tried again but still nothing.

“Hurry up. I need to practice.” Trixie said impatiently.

“I’m trying. but it’s not working. It’s like these cuffs are vibrating with me.” Sonic said.

“Well, you got us into this mess, so get us out!” Trixie said in a threatening manner.

“Relax, I still have this trick.” Sonic said as he ran at full speed across the school from the cafeteria, intending to use his speed to break the cuffs, but instead the chain of the handcuffs extended with him, and eventually stopped causing Sonic to stop running as he was about to reach the exit door. The chains then recoiled and pulled Sonic back sending him flying back into the lunchroom, and crashing into Trixie making both of them hit the ground. Sonic was on top of her.

“Ow. Okay, we have a serious problem.” Sonic said he got up and held his head. He offered Trixie a hand. But she rejected it and pulled herself up.

“No kidding!!!! Separate us right now!” Trixie yelled. Rainbow Dash came up to both of them.

“I can help with your problem.” She said as she grabbed the chain. “Listen according to karate everything has a weak point. To break the chain you just have to find the weakest link.” She then placed her fingers along the chain.

“We don’t have time for your silly karate Rainbow Crash!” Trixie said. Rainbow Dash looked up and glared at Trixie, but she then went back to looking at the chain as she moved her fingers along it. She then put her finger on one link.

“Aha, here’s the weak point. Now all that’s left is to..,” Rainbow Dash said, as she karate chopped the weak-point firmly. It didn’t break. Instead there was the sound of broken bones. Sonic and Trixie winced.

Rainbow Dash lifted her hand up and her fingers were bent in different directions crooked, with some bending backward.

“Oooh, that looks cool. I want my fingers to bend that way!” Pinkie said.

“Dash, are you okay?” Sonic asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just going to go to the nurse’s office. Not because this hurts, because it really doesn’t.” Rainbow Dash said as she walked to the nurse’s offices and tried to play it cool. As she exited the cafeteria, a bloodcurdling scream was heard and people turned to the exit.

“That was a bust. What we need is muscle. You. Brute.” Trixie said as she pointed towards Knuckles.

“Me?” Knuckles asked.
“Of course. Who else would I be talking to? Trixie commands you to break these cuffs. Do it now!” Trixie demanded as she stomped her foot.

“You know, this is the first time I’ve been tempted to hit a woman.” Knuckles grumbled as he got up.

“Knuckles, just do it. You can hit her after.” Sonic said.

Knuckles grumbled a bit more. He then cracked his knuckles and punched the chain with a large amount of force. It didn’t break. Knuckle’s spikes on his knuckles had been forced through his hand by the chain. He then looked at his hand in shock.

“You know, I think I’m going to follow Rainbow Dash to the nurse. This is easily the worst pain I’ve ever felt. Bye.” Knuckles said as he walked off. As he exited the cafeteria a bloodcurdling scream was heard and people turned heads.

“Well, that was a bust.” Sonic said as he put his hands on his head.

Trixie then marched to Pinkie Pie angrily and came in front of her.

“Trixie demands to know where you got these cuffs!” Trixie said.

“Well, I was walking down the street the other day and some guy on the street was selling them. He looked really creepy, like he was wearing a black cloak, and I couldn’t see his face. The cuffs looked cool, so I asked him how much. He just gave them to me, and said something about them being cursed. He then vanished in smoke.” Pinkie said as if that was totally normal.

“Why would you buy cursed handcuffs?” Trixie asked bewildered.

“I thought he meant cursed in the fun way.” Pinkie said.

“There is no fun way of cursed! This is all your fault!” Trixie yelled as she reached for Pinkie before Sonic stopped her as he held her back.

“Hey, don’t blame her.” Sonic said.

“You’re right. I blame you!!!! Why did you handcuff us together in the first place?!” Trixie shouted as she pushed Sonic off her.

“Because you were being a little brat!” Sonic yelled back in defense.

“Get us out of this!” Trixie shouted as she pointed at him again more firmly.

“I don’t know how!” Sonic replied as he flayed his arms up.

Just then Shadow teleported in and he noticed Sonic and Trixie arguing as he was in front of them.

“Hey, could you guys keep it down?” Shadow asked annoyed. "I could hear you from the rooftop."

“Shadow! I’m glad you’re here. Listen, I know you’re going to get a kick out of this, but I need your help. I accidentally handcuffed myself to Trixie with a pair of cursed handcuffs, and now we can’t break through.” Sonic explained. Shadow looked at him unresponsive.

“Hmmm, not my problem.” Shadow said as he teleported away.

“Jerk.” Sonic and Trixie said simultaneously as they both folded their arms.

At the end of the day, students were going home as they poured out of the classroom . Sonic and Trixie were still stuck together as they came out.
“Man, this blows. Well, at least I’ll be able to relax once I’m home.” Sonic said as he walked off in the right. The handcuff then pulled him back.

“What gives?” Sonic asked as he saw Trixie walking in the opposite direction.

“Trixie’s going home.” Trixie explained as she turned back to face him.

“Well, we can’t separate because of these cuffs, so we can’t go home separately. We have to go home together. Home meaning my home.” Sonic said as he pulled her close to him.

“No, we are going to Trixie’s home. My house is more refined than your hovel.” Trixie said as she pulled him close to her.

“Don’t start this now.” Sonic said as he rolled his eyes.

“Fine, then we’ll flip a coin. I call heads.” Trixie said as she pulled out a coin from her pocket.

“Okay, I call- wait a minute let me see that coin.” Sonic said as he took the coin from Trixie. He inspected it and then he frowned. “This is double-sided. You were going to double-cross me. We go to my house by default! ”

“Trixie refuses.” Trixie said as she crossed her arms and turned away from him.

“What’s to stop me dragging you there as I run home?” Sonic said.

“The Great and Powerful Trixie will kick you in the groin before you even try.” Trixie replied as she turned to him and got up in his face.

“All right, we’ll compromise.” Sonic said as he pushed her back gently.

“How?” Trixie asked.

Later Sonic and Trixie were in the library. She was on the couch with a blue blanket while Sonic was on the floor with a pillow.

“You’d better not snore.” Sonic warned.

“Shut up and go to sleep.” Trixie said.

Sonic was then having a dream. In his dream, he was on a beach sunbathing on a red chair, wearing a red bathing suit. There from the skies, a giant plate came down in front of him, displaying a giant Chili-Dog as Sonic looked on in awe and eagerly came out of his seat.

"Aw, sweet! Come to Papa!" He exclaimed as he jumped and dashed towards it. Sonic then began to nibble it due to how large it was.

In real life, Sonic was lying down next to Trixie, his arms wrapped around her as he nibbled her ear. Trixie giggled as she had a smile on her face.

“What’s going on here?!” Miss Cheerilee shouted which woke up Sonic and Trixie. Both of them noticed each other and screamed as they jumped away from one another as Sonic dashed away from her quickly.

“When I paired you two up, I wanted to help you overcome your differences and maybe become friends. But I never expected you this to happen!” Miss Cheerilee shouted with disappointment.

“No, it’s not what it looks like! I was having a dream I was eating a giant child dog!” Sonic explained quickly.

“I was dreaming that I got praised for my magic show, and was awarded the Most Talented Person in the universe award. My dreams are realistic, unlike his. !” Trixie said as she pointed at him in an accusing manner.

“ You two have broken a big rule. I'm afraid I’ll have to take you to Principle Celestia now.” Miss Cheerilee said with a sigh. Trixie turned pale at the mention of that.

“What? No! Principle Celestia will cancel my show if she finds out about this! Please don’t tell her!” Trixie begged as she got on her knees and held on to Ms. Cherilee's left leg.

Sonic saw how dejected Trixie was. He felt a little bad for her. He then decided to pitch in to help as he spoke up.

“Listen. Miss Cheerilee. We were both working on our project but we stayed in the library too late, and lost track of time. We were just tired from working hard. Nothing happened. I promise.” Sonic said as he approached her and raised his hands.

Miss Cheerilee saw the sincerity in his eyes. She then sighed.

“All right. I’ll let it go. Just do well on your project all right?” She said. Trixie stood up after letting go of Cherilee's leg, with surprise. Miss Cherilee walked away.

“Well, I’m glad that worked. I guess you can still perform your show, Trixie.” Sonic said as he came next to her.

“My show! It’s tonight, and I didn’t practice. Plus I’m still stuck with you!” Trixie said with panic as she grabbed her face.

“Oh, thanks Sonic for saving my show,” Sonic said to himself, annoyed that he wasn't thanked at all.

“We need to separate now!” Trixie said as she looked at him with desperation.

“Well, I’m out of ideas.” Sonic said. “Excuse me I have to use the bathroom”. Sonic them ran off, hoping the chain would extend long enough for him to reach the bathroom. It did.

“What am I going to do?” Trixie said as she sat down on the couch. Just then an ad from a magazine lying on the table caught her eye. She then picked it up. It was a small purple slip of paper.

“Need to solve any problem? Desperate? Rich? Then call Team Hooligan at 0005468994. You tried the rest, now get the best.” Trixie said as she read the ad out loud. “At this point, I’ll try anything to save my show.” Trixie then got out her phone and dialed the number.

In the evening, the CHS auditorium was full with students, and faculty, including Sonic's friends except Shadow of course. Trixie was hiding behind the curtain and looked nervous as she rubbed her hands together. She was wearing her performance outfit from the climax of Rainbow Rocks with the blue wizard hat and cape with yellow stars. Sonic then came up to her.

“You okay?” He asked.

“No, Trixie is not okay! The auditorium is full of people, I didn’t practice to my fullest, and I’m still handcuffed to you.(Where are the Hooligans?)” Trixie snapped. She then started to breathe quickly.

“Look, Trixie, we might not like each other, but I still don’t want you to mess this up. Just give it your best.” Sonic said as he gave her thumbs up with a smile.

She slightly smiled at his gesture. The lights on the stage were then shining, which she then noticed.

“Oh, that’s my cue. Just stay here, and don’t move. By the way Sonic, thanks.” Trixie said with a smile as she walked to the stage. Sonic also smiled. A dark large figure then approached Sonic from the behind.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Great and Powerful Trixie’s one stage magic show.(Yes I got it right). I assure you that tonight-“Trixie started to say as she was on the stage loudly. She was interrupted by Sonic sliding against the floor, having been punched. The audience gasped. Trixie looked down at him with shock.

“Sonic?! What are you doing?!” Trixie shouted.

“It’s not me.” Sonic said as he got up.

Bark, wearing a brown scarf with a large white jacket, brown gloves and a green hat. then appeared and tried to punch Sonic, but Sonic jumped, and instead he hit the ground, making a hole in it. Trixie gasped. He tried to punch Sonic many times, but Sonic dodged them and kicked Bark in the face sending him staggering back a bit.

“Bark, why are you even here?” Sonic asked. Just then a bomb was thrown at Sonic, who dodged it as it exploded. Trixie held her head to take cover. More bombs were thrown, but Sonic easily avoided them. The stage was being ruined by them as holes appeared everywhere and the curtains were ripped. The audience gasped and looked on. Bean, wearing a yellow scarf and having short green hair, then appeared with a grin.

“This is just perfect.” Sonic muttered.

“Hey Speedy Mcquickness. It’s Bean!” Bean said with delight as he threw a bomb.

“I know who you are.” Sonic said as he kicked the bomb up and it exploded. He rushed towards Bean and punched him, before kicking him in the face. Bean slid against the ground and laughed. Bark grabbed Sonic, with a bear hug from the behind, but Sonic vibrated and blew him away with the vibration force.

“All right. You two are here, that also means-“ Sonic started to say as he barely dodged a laser beam.
He looked up to see Fang, with this teal hat and boots, purple and white jacket, purple hair and large canine, holding a laser rifle on top of the stage. Sonic jumped as he shot another beam and punched him, sending him to the ground but Bark caught him. Bean joined up with them.

“-Fang is with you.” Sonic finished.

“Long time no see Sonic. We were in the neighborhood on a job when we saw you and decided to take a side detour. The Hooligans have a score to settle with you.” Fang said as he cracked his knuckles.

“Wait, you’re the Hooligans?” Trixie asked them from behind.

“How do you know them?” Sonic asked as he turned to her.

“I hired them to separate us.” Trixie explained.

“You did what?!” Sonic exclaimed. He looked at her as if she was crazy.

“You’re the girl with the handcuff problem? What a lucky coincidence. Not only do we get to ice Sonic, but we also get to do it on a job.” Fang said as he tried to shoot Sonic, who dodged the beam. Sonic rushed and hit him with an uppercut. Bark threw a punch, but Sonic grabbed his arm, and used it to spin Bark around at super-speed before throwing him at the ceiling. Bean threw multiple bombs, but Sonic moved past them. The stage was getting more ruined as the curtains were now rags and the stage was mostly filled with holes. The lights fell down around Trixie. The audience looked on in disbelief.

“The stage!” Trixie shouted as she held her head.

“Is that all you care about?” Sonic asked in disbelief as he turned to her. Bark then lifted Sonic in the air with a punch, Bean threw a bomb that blew Sonic crashing into the ground. Fang then came up to Sonic and aimed the rifle at his head.

“Any last words?” He said with a grin.

“Just a few. Fang is a stupid name.” Sonic said.

“I’m just going to pull the trigger now.” Fang said.

Just as Fang pulled the trigger, Sonic used the handcuff to deflect the laser beam into Bark’s face sending him crashing the to ground. He then rushed and wrapped the chain around Fang’s neck, and slammed him into the ground. He then lifted Fang up and threw him at high speed into Bean, sending both of them crashing into the wall. The Hooligans were down as they groaned. Sonic was huffing. Trixie then angrily marched towards him, avoiding holes in the ground.

“Sonic!!! You ruined my show. This was my time to shine, and you stole it from me! You should be ashamed of yourself you-“Trixie started to say. Sonic couldn't believe what he was hearing. His face turned into one of anger and he swiped his hand in front of her to interrupt her.

“No, shut up!” Sonic said, cutting her off furiously, which took her by surprise. She never thought Sonic could act like this. “I just get attacked and nearly killed, but all you care about is your stupid stage show! This is why no-one likes you!”

“What do you mean? Everybody loves Trixie!” Trixie declared.

“No, they don’t! They find you to be an annoying braggart, who only talks about how much “talent” she has, when really you’re talent-less! You couldn’t pull off the cheapest card trick! Seriously all you do is never shut up about how the “Great” and “Powerful” Trixie does this, and that. No-one cares! Why do you even refer to yourself in the third person?! Who does that?! Quit acting like a spoiled little brat, and just realize that you have no power, you’re not great, and you’re a selfish, terrible person who will never be more than a wannabe, cheap, magician!” Sonic shouted.

Sonic was breathing heavily. He then looked at Trixie and was going to give her more of his mind, but he saw tears in Trixie’s eyes and she started to wobble. He then felt guilty and calmed down.

“Listen, Trixie I-“Sonic started to say before Trixie ran off crying behind off the stage . The whole auditorium was looking up at Sonic, but he ignored them. He then went to follow Trixie.

Trixie was sitting near the end of the stage, crying softly. Sonic then came up to her from the behind. He felt terrible. He reached his hand out to her.

“Umm, Trixie.” Sonic said as he approached her.

“How did you find me?” Trixie said sadly, as she looked up at him with tearful eyes.

“This.” Sonic said as he pointed to his handcuffs as he lifted them up. “Listen, I’m sorry. That was too much.”

“Yeah, it was.” Trixie agreed.

“But this wouldn’t have gotten out of hand if you just didn’t keep throwing your stage show in my face.” Sonic said as he sat down next to her.

Trixie sighed and turned to him.

“Listen, Sonic. The reason I cared so much about my stage-show is that I felt it would be the one moment where everyone could see me shine. I just wanted people to know that I work hard in order to be a magician and it’s something I actually want to be able to back up. That way people will like me if their impressed by me. But you’re right, I am talent-less.” Trixie explained as she buried her head in her hands.

“Trixie, you’re not talent-less. I didn’t mean what I said. I was just angry. Don’t give up your dream because of some stupid words I said. Honestly, I think you are pretty talented. Especially with how you can pull of all those tricks so quickly. It makes me proud.” Sonic said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Trixie looked up at him. Sonic smiled at her, and she smiled back. She then rose up.

“I’m sorry for the way I treated you Sonic. If I had just been willing to cooperate none of this would have happened. I didn’t mean for the fiasco with the Hooligans to happen. Can you forgive me?” Trixie said.

“That depends. Can you forgive me?” Sonic said.

She nodded.

“Then yes.” Sonic said with a smile. Sonic and Trixie then hugged. Just then the handcuffs turned silver and detached themselves from Sonic and Trixie. Both of them looked at the pair lying on the ground.

“Really? All it took was a hug?!” Trixie exclaimed. She couldn't believe it.

Sonic then picked up the handcuffs and looked at them. There was an inscription on them.

“The bonds of hate can only be broken by the bonds of peace. This is the cheesiest thing I have ever read. I’m going to destroy these so no-one will ever suffer as we did.” Sonic said as he started to walk away and he lifted up the handcuffs.

“Wait, Sonic.” Trixie said, making him turn around. “We still have that paper due on Monday. How about tomorrow we work on it? Together.”

Sonic then smiled and nodded