• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 4,607 Views, 189 Comments

Sonic and Equestria Girls - SonicAKG



As a result of trying to stop a Super Genesis Wave through the usage of Chaos Control by Super Sonic near the world of where the Rainbooms unleashed their magic to stop the Dazzlings, leads to the two worlds coming together. It ends up with Sonic, S

  • ...
38
 189
 4,607

Prologue

In an interdimensional hyperspace that was a black area which resembled outer space, there were gigantic robotic parts floating around in it such as red claw like arm, yellow wires, black boots and a helmet made to resemble Eggman's face. Speaking of the doctor, a middle-aged egg shaped man with two large brown whiskers and wearing a red coat with yellow buttons and black leather pants along with blue glasses, was in his Egg mobile, which had seven empty cracked containers surrounding it. Eggman looked dazed. He then shook his head to regain his focus and then he noticed the gold hedgehog with spiked up quills and red eyes in front of him.

"That took a while Egghead, but now that I've regained the energy from the emeralds, a simple Chaos Control is all I need to fix what you did to Mobius and the multiverse. Ok, just gotta find out which one is which." Super Sonic said cockily as he placed his hands in front of him and started to charge up energy as he glowed in a yellow aura. Super Sonic generated a glowing green sphere in a yellow outline. As he did, he opened up many small purple portals, in which little blue planets could be seen, each representing a different world.

Eggman looked on. He couldn't let him again, he had come so far with his latest scheme. He clenched his fist at the thought of suffering another defeat to this pest, the frustration rising. Eggman then noticed a small button that was the colors of the 7 chaos emeralds in his mobile as he looked to his left. He then smiled maliciously and started to chuckle. Super Sonic noticed this.

"What's so funny?" Super Sonic questioned as his eyes darted back to Eggman as he still charged up.

"Ha! You may think you have won Sonic, but in the end I have the trump card!" Eggman declared as he smashed the button with his fist firmly. "Super Genesis Wave, activate!"

The Eggmobile started to flash the different colors of the emeralds rapidly as the doctor laughed on. Super Sonic noticed this and his eyes widened. He knew he had to do something. Him being less focused caused many portals to close suddenly, except for two. One which was Mobius and another world.

"Crap, that looks like bad news!" He declared as he turned to face Eggman. "Chaos Control!"

As he released a stream of yellow energy from his body which collided with the brilliant white wave that Eggman unleashed, the combined energy created a giant white flash.


At the Canterlot High Battle of the bands during the night, The 8 members of the band Rainbooms had combined their energy as they rose up in the air, forming a rainbow that shot up into the clouds, in order to summon a large blue energy Alicorn, a unicorn with wings, in front of the Dazzlings, the evil sirens who wanted to enslave the entire school to do their bidding. It began to charge up white energy from its horn as it soared through the sky and prepared to hit the Dazzlings with it. As it did, in the sky, a white ripple began to form. The ripple was small at first, but it began to grow slightly larger. Sunset Shimmer, a girl with yellow skin, orange hair with red stripes with red and yellow boots, was the only one who noticed this in the corner of her eye. She had a puzzled look as she turned her attention to it slightly while her other bandmates didn’t appear to notice.

"(What could that be?)" She wondered.

The moment the Alicorn fired its beam, the ripple grew larger and became a white flash that enveloped everything, turning everything white. The two worlds which still had portals to the dimensions both flashed white and their portals became one, causing the two worlds to come together, making a white glowing sphere as they did. Everything was white.


Later it was an uneventful early morning in the city of Canterlot. Cars drove on the road and students walked to school. Suddenly a blue streak dashed through the road, causing the wind to blow, blowing away trees and papers. The streak zipped through until it came in front of the entrance to Canterlot High School, a large purple school building with a white statue of a unicorn in front. Students walked in through the entranc. The steak revealed itself to be Sonic. He still had his same spiky blue hairstyle, except he was now human with his same red shoes with white straps with golden buckles but blue jeans and still having his gloves and green eyes.

"All right! I made it just in time!" Sonic declared as he checked his watch.

"Sonic, come in quick or we'll be late!" He heard Rainbow Dash, a girl with cyan skin and rainbow colored long hair yell to him. She wore a blue vest with a white shirt underneath that had a picture of a cloud with a rainbow colored thunderbolt along with a white and pink skirt with blue boots.

Sonic turned and he saw Rainbow Dash along with the rest of his friends at the school entrance. Sunset Shimmer was there along with AppleJack, a girl with light orange skin, long tied blond hair and wearing a cowboy hat. She had a green white shirt along with a blue skirt with apples on it along with brown cowboy boots. Next to her was Pinkie Pie, a girl with light pink skin, pink poofy hair, a light blue vest along with a white shirt underneath. On her pink skirt, she had a picture of one yellow balloon along with two blue ones along with her light blue boots. On the right, there was Rarity, with her white skin and deep lavender hair. She had a white shirt on along with a purple skirt and purple boots, her skirt having a diamond on it. Fluttershy, who had light yellow skin, wavy pink hair while wearing a white shirt with a green skirt with purple butterflies on it along with green boots sat on the steps in front. Sonic saw his brother, Manic sitting next to her as well. Facially, he looked like Sonic and at the back had his hairstyle the same except green. In the front, Manic had spiky locks of green hair in front. He had a orange vest and a white shirt underneath while wearing spiked collars on his wrist with green pants. He had black cut gloves and red shoes with white striped fronts.

“Sonic, how many times do I have to tell you? Wait for us!” Sonic heard a voice yell from behind him.

Sonic turned and he saw Tails, who had short yellow hair with three bangs sticking out. He wore an orange shirt along with shorts with white gloves and red shoes with white fronts running up to him alongside Knuckles. Knuckles had red dreadlocks and was wearing a black vest with a red shirt. He had a white crescent shaped necklace alongside red pants with red shoes each with a large yellow stripe over them and silver lego like piece over them and green at the top. He had two white boxing gloves with two spikes on the tips. He and Tails looked annoyed. Sonic chuckled a little.

“Then don’t be so slow.” Sonic teased back to them.

On the rooftop, Shadow had his arms folded and he looked down with a stern expression. Shadow wore a black outfit with red stripes on the arms and sides of the legs. He had a patch of white fur on his chest and had red wrist guards on his hands and feet along with golden rings attached. He had black hair with red stripes running through spiked up. He wore white skates with red linings on the front and back while having black ends. He hmphed slightly.

With Knuckles and Tails catching up next to him, Sonic then dashed ahead to the rest of his friends at the entrance.


.

Author's Note:

Updated this again, hope you people like it.