• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 1,562 Views, 13 Comments

No More Tears - The Last Raven



After a scaly life-form, Twilight Sparkle is close to, is brutally murdered right before her eyes, she sets out on a quest. A quest to find

  • ...
10
 13
 1,562

Live and Let Die

Chapter Six

Live and Let Die

"B,b,bu- what?" Rarity shouted because of the events that just occurred. Twilight turned to face Rarity with a look of pure sorrow.

"How could I… how could I have done that!" Twilight blurted out as she began weeping.

Rarity was speechless for a second, until she said, "Twilight, it's okay."

"No it's not! I'm… a monster!" Twilight cried out.

"You most *certainly* are not a monster!" Rarity exclaimed, "That son of a bitch deserved it! You did well Twilight."

"B, but… how could I hate something… so much?" Twilight said starting to feel a bit better.

"Twilight, it killed Rainbow Dash. And it was the only thing in the way of saving our friends souls. I would have done the same thing. Anypony would." Rarity said with care.

Twilight, at this point, had stopped crying and forced a weak smile on her face. "I guess you're right. Now all we have to do is take the pendent and-"

Suddenly, there was an ear shattering bang that came from behind them. Twilight collapsed and shrieked in pain as her chest collided with the ground.

"Twilight!" Rarity screamed as she held out her hoof in her direction. Then, without warning, Rarity began to glow slightly as she was thrown against the outer portion of the cave. By now, the rain was so heavy that you couldn't see more than a few yards in front of you. Rarity struggled to evade the magical snare that was clenching her to the wall, but she wasn't strong enough to break free. What she saw next caused her skin to crawl. She saw the grey silhouette of a unicorn on the approach.

"You ponies are so predictable!" Trixie stated as she came into view.

"Trixie… how, convenient. We were just about to start looking for… you." Rarity struggled to say due to the severe pressure being applied to her ribs.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Trixie shouted in anger as she examined Twilight. "Ace! Get your k-9 ass over here this instant!" A few seconds passed. Then suddenly, another creature came sprinting their way. As he came to view, Rarity could tell that it was a wolf armed with a Springfield m1903 wearing a bandage covering his left eye and ear. "Do you see this!" Trixie shouted pointing at Twilight.

"Uh…" Ace said stalling.

"This is a living creature, isn't it!" Trixie stated angrily. "You can't do anything right can you?"

"I'm sorry suh, I-"

"First assignment, kill a defenseless little nerd. And what happens? Twilight? Do you know this one?" Twilight could not answer for she was in so much pain that she wasn't even aware of Trixie's presence. "You kill the wrong defenseless nerd. And this time you had a sniper rifle! And the last time I checked, shooting a victim below the stomach is not a clean kill!"

"I'm sorry suh, the rain-"

"Give me your weapon!"

"But suh I-"

"I said now!"

Ace slowly handed Trixie the rifle as she yanked it right out of his paws.

"Trixie please!" Ace pleaded right before Trixie smacked him right in his injured eye as hard as she could. He shouted in pain.

"Who the hell said you could call me that!" Trixie screamed as she handed the rifle back to Ace violently.

"I'm sorry suh, it won't happen again."

"Talk about a bitch." Rarity uttered under her breath after Trixie's clench got slightly looser.

Trixie then snapped her head in Rarity's direction and said, "Don't think I've forgotten about you, Victoria's secret!" She then got a maniacal grin on her face. "Ace, why don't you tell Rarity here the story of how you murdered the little dragon."

Ace then shared the same grin. "With pleasure suh." Rarity then began to feel a prominent amount of rage inside of her. "It was the night of Princess Molestia's very special tea party. Twilight was my intended target, but this… disgusting looking man whore stopped me. So I stuck me blade right through his scaly skin. Did the world a favor if you ask me." Ace finished still grinning

Rarity had tears streaming down her cheeks before shouting, "How could you kill him! He was just a baby!"

"And you're what… in your twenties? Not to mention a different species. You make me sick!"

Rarity became so overcome with sorrow that she couldn't stop crying.

"Totally worth it!" Trixie shouted happily.

"Why are you doing this to us!" Rarity screamed.

Trixie let out a little chuckle before saying, "The same reason you're here sweetie. To have a little swap meet." Trixie then walked over to the pendent that was resting on the ground. She gave it a kiss after picking it up and started adoring its beauty.

"Hey! Ace!" Rarity whispered ending her out cry. He didn't respond. "Why do you take so much shit from her anyway?"

At this point, Ace glanced at Rarity and responded in the same tone, "I'm a hired gun. You have to make a living somehow you know you know. I'm just putting on a good, loyal show for the misses."

"Could you tell me what she wants the pendent for?"

"I've said enough. But I'm sure Mrs. Trixie wouldn't mind talkin' a bit." Ace walked over to Trixie and said, "Whitie over here wants to know what you want with the pendent. Care to explain?" Trixie immediately around and smacked him in the face.

"I didn't say you could talk to our guests! But if she must know…" She walked over to Rarity, bending over to get right in her face. "My very special somepony… died. Cancer." She paused for a moment. "You see, my original plan was, Ace over here was supposed to kill Twilight so you little fillies would try to bring her back. But when I heard that her best friend was caught in the cross fire, well… it was even better. And then you go and defeat the guardian of for me? You just make it too easy!"

"But why the hell were you shooting at us?" Rarity asked demandingly.

"Hey! I was only going to waste Twilight. But you… I have something special planned for you!"

Rarity tried to make some sort of comeback but couldn't without sounding like a hypocrite. "Look Trixie, we have the same problem here. Why can't we just work together to-" Rarity said getting cut off when Trixie tightened her magical grip around her.

"Nope. I think you've forgotten who put you in this position. Besides, this way is much more… convenient." Trixie finished

"Now Ace. Why don't you put little Twilight there out of her misery?" Ace stalled for a second. "I said now stupid!"

"Right! Yes suh." Ace said as he approached Twilight; still drowning in a pool of agony. He positioned the rifle over Twilights head. He then started to pull the bolt back, loading a new bullet into the chamber.

"No please! Twilight!" Rarity shouted with tears in her eyes. It was then that Twilight opened her eyes and stared up the barrel of the gun.

Ace closed his eyes for a moment before saying, "This time… I am sorry."

Rarity shut her eyes, cringing when she heard the bang of the rifle going off. "No! How could you-" Rarity tried to shout but was interrupted by Trixie, crying out in excruciation. Rarity opened her eyes to see Trixie on the ground with a bullet in her thigh, releasing Rarity from her grip.

"Hmm, whoops." Ace said with enjoyment in his voice.

"Oh my gosh! thank-" Rarity said.

"Hold it!" Ace said pointing the Springfield at Rarity.

"W, w-what are you doing?" Rarity asked in fear.

"Do you know how much one of these things would go for? I'll make sure it's mine." Ace said as he cocked his weapon once again.

"L-look, you can have it. J-just… take it."

"So you can what, go tell Celestia that I'm a hired gun? I'm not about to take any chances."

Then all of a sudden, Twilight summoned a large portion of her remaining energy to pull the wolf to the ground with one final magical attack. Rarity then grabbed the gun from his paws and bashed him in the head with it, knocking him out. She picked up the pendent. "Dammit! Why must there only be two of you!" Rarity screamed in anger.

"Rarity…" Twilight barely uttered.

"No way Twilight! Not you."

"Please… I've already lost too much blood. I'm a goner. Just do it… before it's too late."

Rarity had tears in her eyes. But Twilight was right. Rarity clutched the pendent as it began to glow ever so softly. Ace, Trixie, and Twilights chest all began to glow brightly as they began levitating in midair. Rarity then focused her love onto three individuals: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Spike. Trixie, Twilight, and Ace immediately shot a beam of light out of their chests, connecting them to the pendent.

"I love you Twilight." Rarity said softly as the pendent shot a single beam of light into her chest, linking them all together. It was then that the three soul donors started letting out blood boiling screeches as their flesh was ripped from their bodies. Eventually, they had all completely disintegrated. Then, the device shattered, allowing the tri beam to replace the soul donors with Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Pinkie Pie. When they appeared, they all started looking around in confusion.

"How the hell did I get here?" Spike asked before noticing that Rarity had a look of pure sorrow on her face. "Rarity… what's wrong."

"Oh Spike!" Rarity said as she hugged Spike, weeping uncontrollably.

"Hell yeah! I knew you two could… wait, where's Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked as she looked around the cave for her.

Rarity let go of Spike to wipe her tears. "I had to… use her." Rarity said with a pitiful look.

"Rarity! How could you!" Pinkie Pie shouted in anger.

"This is all your fault Pinkie! If you just dealt with Spikes death like the rest of us-" Rainbow Dash shouted, being interrupted.

"Alright, lets het something straight! Twilight died so we could continue our lives. She would've wanted us to be happy." Rarity finished.

"Rarity is right. We can't just mope around and eat cupcakes until the pain goes away." said Rainbow Dash.

"Come on guys. I think she at least deserves a funeral. And I'm sure Applejack and Fluttershy are wondering where we are." Spike stated.

As hard as it was, they all left the cave to start the journey home. Rarity stopped for a moment to look up at the sky. "You always were sexy, weren't you?"

Comments ( 9 )

No time to read now :fluttershysad:
But I will favorite as it sounds good :twilightsmile:

That was great. You are an amazing writer, but maayyybe this should be under "Romance" aswell? :rainbowlaugh:

..........:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: Dafud did I just read?

Good story, don't get me wrong, and it's very sad, but seems kinda....... Random. Anyway, thumbs up and all that happy horse shit. Jolly good show.

I thank you all for your feed back! But this was still my first attempt at a fan fiction so please forgive me if i sorta went... off topic.

Twilight dies, and everybody is just like, "Don't mourn her death, bro."
Seems legit.

No, but really, I enjoyed this story. It was a good one :rainbowkiss:

This is probably the must rushed multy chapter story I've read so far.
Horrible ending by the way. It isn't sad. It's just you making the characters miserable cuz you can. But well you did revive Spike and the others, though I have no idea where's the romance of this story.

1323176 I'd just like you to know i tried my best on this story sir and by the way, there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being plain rude.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment