• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 1,271 Views, 11 Comments

The Living Flower - Dark Nightshade



Rarity decides to play a prank on Applejack. They end up with a kid.

  • ...
4
 11
 1,271

The new marriage

"Come on, girls! We have a wedding to prepare!" Rarity yelled. It was a few days after Fioralba had met Sweetie Bell, and they were just waking up.

"But we just got up!" Sweetie Bell grumbled as she and Fioralba walked down the stairs.

"Sorry, but I have been trusted with organizing the wedding of a princess! On top of that, Twilight and Fluttershy are my friends, and they deserve a good wedding!" Rarity said.

"She has a point," Fioralba said. Sweetie Bell sighed.

"Yeah, she does. So, what do we need to do?" Sweetie Bell asked.

"First, you two need to get some materials for dresses, and then you're going to need to help me sew the wedding dresses," Rarity said.


A few days later, everything was done, except for the actual process of the marriage, which was happening at the moment.

"Then, by the power of your live and commitment, and the power vested in me by the Governing Body of Equestia, I now pronounce you married! You may now kiss each other!" Mayor Mare was just saying. Rarity was sobbing into Fioralba's shoulder. Fioralba and Sweetie Bell were also crying, just not as hard as Rarity, or Twilight's family, including Candy Burn and Cadence.

"LET"S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Pinkie yelled.

"It's so beautiful!" Rarity sobbed, mascara running down her cheeks. Someone tapped her shoulder, and she turned her head.

"Oh, hey Applejack," she said.

"Hey Rarity. You did a good job with organizing this," Applejack said, tears running down her cheeks. Rarity smiled.

"Thank you. Sorry you had to see me like this, but this wedding was just so beautiful!" Rarity sobbed.

"Yeah, it was. Hopefully, you'll do this good with the next one," Applejack said, taking a small box out of a pocket her dress had.

"What next one?" Rarity asked.

"Ours. Will you marry me?" Applejack asked. The ponies that were in the immediate vicinity gasped. Especially Rarity, Fioralba and Sweetie Bell.

"Well, that was quick. How am I going to break it to Apple Bloom that out sisters are getting married?!" asked Sweetie Bell. Rarity swiped at her head, but missed.

"Yes, Applejack!" Rarity cried, wrapping her forehooves around Applejack's neck and started kissing her.

"Well, that escalated quickly," Sweetie Bell said.

"Yeah, that did. Was Twilight's proposal to Fluttershy like this?" Fioralba asked. Sweetie Bell shrugged.

"I don't know," Sweetie Bell said.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I know, this was a short fic. Sorry about that, but this timeline is shared with another fic. I will try to write more details about Fioralba in the sequel, The Living Cloth.

Comments ( 1 )

8097415..........:pinkiegasp: I did forget about that! How did I forget?

Login or register to comment