• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 1,274 Views, 11 Comments

The Living Flower - Dark Nightshade



Rarity decides to play a prank on Applejack. They end up with a kid.

  • ...
4
 11
 1,274

Shining Armor and Cadence learn

Author's Note:

This chapter will not make complete sense if you have not read The Living Energy Rifle.

They finally got to the castle, and Applejack placed Fioralba on the table in the dinning hall.

"What are you doing?" Rarity asked.

"She's surprisingly heavy, and Twilight doesn't really appear to be here, and I didn't really want to have to hold her for a possible long time," Applejack said. So they waited. After about an hour, Twilight returned with Fluttershy.

"Oh, hey! What are you two doing here?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, my prank didn't really work," Rarity said. Fluttershy looked confused.

"What prank?" she asked, but nobody heard.

"And?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, now we have a kid," Rarity said, pointing to Fioralba.

"Oh, wow. Did you use a rose?" Twilight asked.

"Yes," Rarity said. "So, can you do the scans that you did on Candy Burn on her?"

"Sure. What's her name?" Twilight asked.

"Fioralba," Rarity said.

"What a pretty name!" said Fluttershy

"Yeah, that is an interesting name. By the way, Applejack, could you go get Candy Burn? She said she was going to be with The Cutie Mark Crusaders today, and she needs to be here for something," Twilight said.

"Ok. What's happening?" Applejack asked.

"A few things. One of them being that Shining Armor and Cadence are coming here and I want Candy Burn to meet them," Twilight said.

"Ok!" Applejack said. "Besides, this process takes a while, right?"

"Yes," responded Twilight. Applejack exited and it sounded like she started running. Twilight picked Fioralba up and entered the room where she had tested Candy Burn. So Rarity waited. After a while, Applejack returned with Candy Burn.

"So, you animated another inanimate object?" Candy Burn asked. Rarity nodded.

"What's her name?" she asked.

"Fioralba," Rarity said.

"Huh, what an interesting name. So is she why I had to come back? I had just met this interesting girl who appears to have lost her memory," Candy Burn said.

"Oh, so that's who that was," said Applejack. "I was wondering who that was!"

"Ok, I'm done!" Twilight said. "Come on in!" The girls entered the room and were blasted with yelling. Rarity frowned and casted a silence spell around Fioralba.

"So, is she ok?" Applejack asked.

"Just freaked out. Other then that, everything normal," Twilight said.

"I wouldn't exactly call that tail normal, but then I am a piece of candy corn," Candy Burn said. Fioralba looked confused and looked like she was saying "What?"

"So, is she why I had to come back home?" Candy Burn asked.

"No, my brother and his wife are coming and I want you to meet them," Twilight said.

"Really? You have a brother?" Candy Burn asked.

"Yes she does," a voice behind them said. Everyone turned around to see Shining Armor and Cadence.

"BBBFF!" Twilight yelled before she tackled him into a hug.

"Hey Twilly, it's good to see you to!" he said, managing to get Twilight off.

"Hey Twilight!" Cadence said, and hugged Twilight.

"Hey! It's so good to see you guys again!" Twilight said, letting go of Cadence.

"So, I hear you're getting married?" asked Shining Armor grinning.

"Yes," Twilight said, putting her forehoof around Fluttershy's shoulder.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" asked Cadence.

"It's actually Fluttershy!" Twilight said, kissing Fluttershy's check, causing her to blush. Shining Armor's jaws dropped.

"You're gay?" Shining Armor gasped. Cadence frowned and whacked his head. Shining Armor blushed and rubbed his head.

"Sorry, but this is a surprise!" Shining Armor said in defense.

"I understand," said Twilight.

"So, who's this?" Shining Armor asked, turning towards Candy Burn.

"I'm Candy Burn," she said, sticking out her hoof.

"What, is she like your daughter or something?" Shining Armor asked sarcastically.

"That's exactly what I am," said Candy Burn. Shining Armor gasped.

"You've already adopted somepony? You re not officially married yet!" Cadence whacked his head again.

"Sorry!" he said.

"It's ok, but she's not adopted. A while ago I discovered a spell that bonded two people's DNA to an object of there choosing. Candy Burn was created by this spell, and so was this girl," Twilight said, nodding to Fioralba. Shining Armor's and Cadence's jaws dropped.

"That is some pretty powerful magic," said Shining Armor.

"Wait, then what is Candy Burn?" Cadence asked. This time, Shining Armor got to whack her head.

"I was originally a piece of candy corn. I think she was a rose," said Candy Burn.

"And then there's the other one," said Pinkie. Everyone jumped.

"Where did you come from?!" asked Shining Armor. Nobody listened.

"What other one?" asked Cadence.

"Yeah, last night I accidentally casted the animation spell, and it hit something. We're not even completely sure what to look for!" Twilight said.

"So you've already got 2 kids?" asked Shining Armor.

"Yes. But don't worry, I doubt anything bad going to happen," Twilight said.

"And you didn't even have to go throw pregnancy?" Shining Armor asked. Twilight slightly blushed

"No. You want to bond Cadence's and your DNA to something, don't you?" asked Twilight. There was an awkward silence following.

".......No. Maybe. Ok, just a little bit," said Shining Armor.

"Don't worry, I can possible give you the spell later, but only if Cadence agrees," Twilight said.

"So, this rose girl is new?" Cadence asked.

"Yes, she was created about an hour ago," Rarity said. There was some muffled speech coming from Fioralba. Rarity removed the silence spell.

"I was created?!" she yelled.

"Yes, but only because of me and Applejack not being able to have a kid," said Rarity, thinking on the spot.

"We did?" Applejack asked.

"Really?" Fioralba asked. "Wow, that was actually kind of anticlimactic."

"Twilight, I must ask you some things about this spell," said Shining Armor.

"Now?" Twilight asked.

"It doesn't need to be now, it can be later," Shining Armor said.

"Ok, I can tell you some now," Twilight said.