• Published 14th Feb 2016
  • 420 Views, 1 Comments

Dimensional Clash - Strong Charger



A human and a unicorn will have to work together to protect their worlds from an unknown disturbance

  • ...
 1
 420

Prologue: The Meeting

In a world that exists in between worlds stood two shadowy figures. While admiring each other’s world that existed parallel to each other, they both contemplated on the events going on. The existing worlds that displayed on both sides showed images of civilizations playing out their everyday lives and events. “Your world seems interesting,” one had chuckled mischievously. “Your, humans, doesn’t seem to learn to work together. Always fighting each other for their own desires.”

The other being seemed real, but not real. One of many dark disembodied voices chuckled and grinned at it’s friend. “Indeed...it’s a pity that your ponies revolve around harmony. It must be boring to not see them fight amongst each other like mine would.”

The former groaned in annoyance, “I know, it’s become quite dreary. Since they reformed me, everything seem so boring.”

“Too bad my humans aren’t in your world. they seemed to make your world more lively.” The set choice of words gave his friend a malicious grin.

“Ooh that gives me a marvelous idea, but to do that I’m going to need to borrow some of your humans, if you don’t mind,” the shadowy figure giggled in excitement.

The disembodied voice hummed in thought before returning his laughter with a giggle of his own. “I believe we can come to agreement.”