• Published 8th Jun 2012
  • 600 Views, 5 Comments

Guild Ponies - Dreth



Equestia is now exposed to all of Tyria and the elements of harmony must gather new allies.

  • ...
 5
 600

Prolog

A/N I don't own anything invloving MLP or GuildWars. I'm just a fan who wants to bring these two worlds together.

Prolog

Year 15 AE: “Sister we cannot stay connected with the rest of Tyria.” Celestia says to her beloved sister Luna.

“We couldn’t agree more, dear Sister, the humans constant wars will eventually destroy our little ponies. But we cannot just leave like Dwayna and the others and abandon our subjects.” Replied Luna; the dark alicorn looking worried.

Celestia, seeing this, quickly continued. “Fear not Luna, I have developed a spell to remedy the situation, though it will require both of us to cast.”

“And pray tell, what is it that this spell of yours is supposed to do? And it had best not be like that pudding spell of yours.” Luna replied; clearly intrigued by what her sister said.

A small smile appeared on Celestia’s face as she answered. “Nothing like that I’m afraid. It is a form of spatial distortion. Equestria will still exist upon this world, but it will be disjointed. The spell will alter the space around our kingdom rendering it unseen and unreachable by those on the exterior, and prevent those within from leaving.”

Year 313 AE: “Celestia!” Luna shouted as she stormed into their privet dining hall. “Why doth thou coddle the populous!”

Celestia looked up from her evening meal and simply asked “What doth thou speak of, dearest sister?”

Enraged by her sister’s apparently carefree attitude Luna practically screamed in a voice that could be heard throughout the entire castle. “Thou knowest what Thou hast been doing! Thou hast been disbanding all of our military camps! We must ensure that our armies are strong enough to protect our lands when the barrier doth break! Or doth thou plan on hiding forever?”

With a sigh the white alicorn tried her best to calm her increasingly agitated sister. “Sister, thou must understand that warfare wilt only bring harm and misery upon our subjects. There is more to strength then just power. Harmony will empower our little ponies far more then military might.” Celestia explained.

Luna merely glared at Celestia before turning and exiting the room. Muttering under her breath “We shall see, sister dearest, we shall see.”

Year 314 AE: standing upon the field that would eventually become Ponyville where two armies, one light the other dark. The dark army was massive, containing ponies, diamond dogs, griffons, and other less savory creatures: at its front stood Nightmare Moon in all of her dark glory. The light army, by comparison, was tiny. Barely two hundred ponies strong: at its front stood Princess Celestia. “Luna!” Celestia called out “Please, let us end this madness before more lives are lost!”

Nightmare laughed cruelly “And why should I Celestia. Once my army has crushed you I will take my rightful place as queen of Equestria! Then I will forge this land into a mighty weapon that will change the face of Tyria forever!”

Year 1314 AE: “Sister, please forgive me of my foolishness.” Begged a despondent Luna: as she stared at her hooves. “I now see what you were talking about all those centuries ago. About how there is more to strength then just power.”

“You are my beloved sister.” Celestia said soothingly “Of course I forgive you. And now we can rule together as it was always meant to.”

“Sister?!” All of the elements of harmony exclaimed.

Year 1324 AE: “Celestia!” Luna exclaimed: panic evident in her wide eyes. “Did you just feel that? The barrier…”

“Yes Luna,” Celestia interrupted “it is as we both feared. The corrosive power of the Elder Dragons has broken through. Equestria is now exposed.”

“Then we must prepare immediately. We have many enemies who would take advantage of this.”

A/N Alright Prolog finished for my first ever fanfiction.