• Published 20th Jan 2016
  • 1,976 Views, 42 Comments

Gems I: The Sun Princess - Pen Dragon



Two thousand years have passed since the princesses had vanished from the face of the earth leaving the ponies under the control of the Order. But when a pony claims to be one of the princesses a stallion named Watcher tries to help her.

  • ...
33
 42
 1,976

Chapter Six- The Job

Chapter Six- The Job

“So you mean to tell me that you accepted the job just like that?” Midnight said, raising a brow at his friend. “It’s not really like you to accept a job just like that without checking to make sure it’s safe or something.”

“I know, but I’m desperate since I can’t make enough for tw-” he paused before letting out a cough. “I mean I figure I could use the extra bits for some… renovations for the library. It’s kinda depressing.”

‘That was too close.’

For a brief moment he almost revealed that a mare was staying at his home. Of course most stallions would do anything to have a mare in bed with them, but he wasn’t like that at all and he doesn’t want his friends to get the wrong idea about him. Not only that but it would be difficult to explain the situation about Tia since Watcher believes she’s a little messed up in the head.

“Yeah… I guess that is a good reason?” Midnight replied, still unsure about believing him.

“Anyways, a mare named Stencil dropped by an offered me a job, said that I was the first candidate for the job. She also said that I could bring a partner with me… So are you in?” He asked as Midnight smiled at him.

“Sure, why not… I’m willing to help you out Watch, but is it okay for Stardust to tag along? I’m sure she’d enjoy a trip to Dragon Corporation?” He asked.

“Sure, that’s fine with me.” He replied, but he still wandered if he should bring Tia, but seeing how she’s very confused with basically everything, he wouldn’t be surprised if she accidentally blew up everypony.

‘It’s probably best to leave her at the library while I’m out… I should only be gone for a few hours at the very least. She maybe delusional, but she isn’t an idiot. The library should be in capable hooves.’

“Okay, well I better go meet up with her… We have a lunch date set up and I can’t afford to be late.” By the time Midnight realized what he had just said, Watcher could only groan as he slammed his face against the table.

“So when were you going to tell me Midnight?” Watcher asked, bluntly as his friend began to laugh sheepishly.

“W-well you see it’s just that… after the incident, she dropped by when I was in the infirmary. We got talking and she was even willing to pay for the hospital bill once I was released. After that we became more than friends,” Midnight said, but judging by how Watcher began grinding his teeth, he could tell that he wasn’t happy.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE?!!!” Watcher did know after he left the library that night when he ran into Tia, but that didn’t make it any easier for him to get over it.

“I wanted to tell you… but I didn’t know how!” He tried to explained, even though he was indeed mad at him, Watcher began to take a deep breath before exhaling and looking back at him with a stern look.

“Look I get that you and Star are a… couple now, but you should have told me instead of keeping it a secret. Sure I probably would have strangled you a bit, but I would have accepted it eventually,” Watcher said, even though he still really wanted to kill him, but he did understand why. Stardust was the complete package and any stallion would kill to have a mare like that in bed with them, and he may have wished that it could have been him, he still never made a move.

“Listen I’m sorry, but it’s just that you’ve never made a move,” Midnight said, shamefully as Watcher’s scowl turned into a small but genuine smile.

“Well you’re right... I don’t think I would have had the courage to make a single move on a mare like Stardust. You better take care of her or else I’m going to drag you into some mess that gets us killed so I can beat you senseless in the afterlife! Understand?!”

“I promise Watch… I’ll be there for her!” Midnight said, chuckling nervously.

“Good… I better go check on my guest at the library and… See if she’s found what’s she looking for.” Watcher chuckled back nervously, hitting himself mentally for slipping up like that, hoping that he won’t find it suspicious.

“I understand… Dealing with those Delta-Class student that stroll in there and take forever must be exhausting.” Midnight added before chuckling.

“Y-yeah… They’re just… so dumb.” Watcher said, before disappearing in a flash of light, leaving his friend alone.


Dragon Corporation

“Pen, are you sure you want to go through with this project? I just… don’t want you to get hurt okay?” Stencil asked, pouting a bit at Pen before he turned towards her with a grin.

“You don’t need to worry about anything Stencil my dear… I promise that once this project is complete, we’ll make enough money to retire early.” He answered, patting her head as she blushed in response.

“Well… if you’re sure, then I’m with you.” She replied, hugging him.

They overlooked the construction and assembly area below where the glider weapon was being put together. Technician ponies surrounded the machine, welding together components and attempting to fix the previously damaged engine core. Pen Dragon knew that this weapon would be the one to make him rich enough to never have to work another day in his life. As it was, he had already amassed a pile, but the payouts to those dubious investors he’d met with had cut him short of the wealth he really desired. Now all of that was about to change, he thought to himself, and he might even be able to enjoy that money with a hot wife… if he played his cards right.

Outside of the manufacturing facility, the chain link fence topped with barbed wire surrounding the factory grounds was unguarded, but recorded on camera for safety. It was starting to look like rain, with dark clouds gathering outside of the facility, encouraging the guards to go back inside and watch from the cameras. No sooner did they choose to leave their posts, a cart, propelled by a steam engine, crashed through the outermost gate away from the main road leading back into Baltimare, crushing the metallic gate and clearing way for the out of control vehicle. The alarm didn’t trip, but the vehicle was easily spotted on the camera system, and the security staff rushed to investigate.

The overturned vehicle’s doors opened, and tall figures wearing solid white armor stepped out unharmed, having practiced the rough entry. They were griffons, and their protective suits each had a golden marking on the front in the shape of a lion’s paw. On their feathered faces, white stripes of war paint sharpened their menacing appearances, and they rushed up to the nearest wall of the factory, some of them carrying blow torches on their backs.

Each of the guards inside the building heard the footsteps of the intruders, followed by the torches starting up against the wall of the factory. The open room the enemy was trying to break into was used for storage, and several boxes, crates, and oil barrels were stacked up in the area. Each of the guards took a position behind the obstacles.

“Someone notify Pen Dragon, and call the police immediately,” shouted their captain, his red soft cap slipping down his head, “these guys mean business!”

Two dots of light appeared at the top of the far wall, evidence the torches were burning into the sheet metal. They split, moving down in two perfect arcs away from the apex as the intruders dug their way through the wall.

The captain turned to a nearby earth pony mare, a smaller guard who had just started two weeks ago. Fear was obvious in her purple eyes, and he knew he couldn’t let her face whoever their enemy was with the other half-dozen security guards.

“Millstone, get out of here,” he ordered softly, “you need to be the one to warn Pen Dragon.”

She nodded, and galloped off into a nearby open hallway, leaving the other six guards by themselves to face the falling walls, which slammed onto the floor of the warehouse ominously, kicking up a big cloud of dust. The eight griffons stepped in carefully, each of them holding a crude, primitive pepperbox revolver in their talons. They looked around, some of them stepping backwards into the room in a very tactical manner.

Captain Javelin got a good look at the invaders from safe behind cover, and identified them immediately.

‘It’s them… the White Talons! But they’re supposed to be… disbanded!’

Javelin could feel the tension in his four stallions and two mares around him, the urge to attack the griffons was overtaking them. But they needed to not give away their hiding places until exactly the right moment.

“Come on guys… hold on just a bit longer…”

Eventually one of the less experienced guards couldn’t take the stress and panic anymore and wailed loudly before discharging a crossbow from a balcony above the area. The arrow flew forward and penetrated the armor of the frontmost griffon, striking him in the upper chest area and causing him to trigger his revolver, sending a wild volley of three badly molded bullets off into the warehouse as he hit the floor.

Instantly the others turned their weapons on the poor guard who had dared to take down their squad leader. Ammo tore through the railing, and several more entered him, shredding his uniform and throwing him backwards onto the floor of the walkway.

The other guards came out from their hiding places and attacked with their repeating crossbows, the unicorns contributing with magic attacks. A rogue fireball spell from the unicorn mare of the squad struck between two of the griffon soldiers, exploding between their legs and flinging them into the air, their screams of pain echoing before they collapsed into a burnt heap on the ground. Captain Javelin could hear the bullets from the revolvers bouncing off of his cover, and he knew he wouldn’t hold out long. A round penetrated through the crate and tore into his right leg, making him wince. Quickly the pegasus stallion drew a blade with his right wing and threw it from behind the cover, the spinning knife quickly finding a spot in one of the griffon’s neck, downing him quickly.

“It’s up to Millstone now...”

*

“Mr. Pen Dragon!” shouted the mare, running through the hallway.

The alarms had started to go off already, alerting anyone left in the building to the situation, but Millstone still had a job to do. She entered the laboratory area, where Pen Dragon and Stencil were looking around in a panic over the alarm.

“Millstone, what’s going on?” he asked.

“We’ve got intruders,” she answered, “take a look at the cameras!”

Pen Dragon moved over to a nearby monitor and rapidly clicked through the channels with his hoof. The cameras shifted between several rooms before focusing on the warehouse area just a few hundred feet from where they were. Several dead soldiers on both sides were scattered around the floor, and four of the griffons clad in white remained, walking over to the wall opposite the camera.

“No… it’s the White Talons,” gasped Pen Dragon, cursing his luck, “those guys aren’t in business anymore, I thought.”

“Who are they?” asked Stencil.

“I can tell you later, all I know is, they want the glider,” he answered.

“Wait, something’s going on!” demanded Millstone, pointing at the monitor.

They could make out on the monitor Captain Javelin, wounded, limping away along the wall. The four griffons had him surrounded and pinned up against the warehouse, with no route for him to exit. Each of them raised their weapons and pointed them at the pegasus, who refused to show them fear.

“No… please!” whimpered Millstone.

Several loud cracking noises echoed throughout the factory, Pen and Stencil could only look away as the griffons began cackling at the sheer pleasure of killing a helpless enemy. Millstone cried in horror, tears streaming down her face as she watched her friend take their rounds to his body. She had met his two foals only last week, as his assistant and friend she had gotten close. Now he was gone, leaving behind those two adorable young ones she had seen playing together.

“Unforgivable,” commented Stencil, glaring at the screen, “those monsters…”

“Grrr… Stencil, activate the glider, I’ll make them pay for this,” was all he said as began to make his way out of the meeting room, heading down for the factory floor.

On his way down, he grabbed a helmet meant for test pilots and strapped it on over his head. His mind was focused solely on his poor security team, just a group of innocent guard staff hired from Apex Defense Solutions. None of those sorry ponies had been thugs or ordered to kill on sight, they were just meant to keep graffiti artists and vandals away from the factory. Now they were dead, and it was all because the location of his secret project had somehow been leaked.

'Well, if they want my glider so badly… I’ll let them have it!'

The mechanics at the ground floor moved away from the prototype glider board, having refueled it and energized the pair of energy weapons at the front. It drifted slightly up from the circle of punched steel it was resting on.

“Sir, we haven’t finished all the repairs!” warned one of the technicians, before being shoves aside.

“If it flies, I’m using it,” growled Pen Dragon, “untether it and open the hangar doors, then get out of here. There’s no sense in you guys dying too.”

Each of the labcoat clad ponies looked at each other with great concern, before finally obeying and releasing the ropes holding the craft down. They fled the room, leaving Pen Dragon by himself with the prototype weapon. He stepped on the board, climbing onto the device carefully before planting his legs firmly in the small indented areas the user was meant to stand. It responded to his touch, as if it was aware of who its master was, and a set of lights illuminated down the middle as the craft rose into the air. Pen Dragon took the craft high enough near the tall ceiling of the laboratory room in hopes of catching the remaining soldiers off guard. The hangar doors were opening up slowly in front of him, which would let them in, right into his trap.

The four griffons waited patiently for the hangar doors to completely open, expecting more guards. Instead they found an empty room, their target missing, and not a trace of that surviving guard mare they had so eagerly wanted to splatter on the wall. Getting to savor her dying screams would have been the highlight of their heist if only they could find her…

Each of them went back to back as they advanced into the room, holding their bulky guns at shoulder height as they swept the room. Occasionally, one would fire a round into a likely hiding spot, hoping to catch someone who might be behind cover.

“Methodical creeps…” whispered Pen Dragon, “good thing I sent out the techs…”

A drop of oil began to leak from the edge of the hoverboard, spilling out of the side from a crack that had failed to been covered over. It fell down quickly, and splattered on the ground near one of the White Talon goons. He followed the drop up to Pen Dragon’s location, and quickly shouted for his friends to look up.

His cover blown, Pen Dragon hit the accelerator and dove the board down, opening up with the energy blasters on the front of the craft. Twin pulses of green and white colored energy emerged from the barrels at the end of the board, streaking down towards their targets. The blasts burnt through the first soldier’s armor, frying his plumage and tearing through him quickly, energy cauterizing wounds as soon as they were formed. He dropped, but his allies quickly spread their wings and took off after Pen Dragon, opening fire with their weapons. The nimble hoverboard was proving difficult to hit, but the weapons expert soon found himself in a three on one dogfight within the large, open area of the laboratory. Most of the bullets from the guns were not very accurate despite the White Talons switching to firing them with both clawed hands, but the lead projectiles were still causing damage to sensitive lab equipment. Pen Dragon was pulling off the best loops and spins he could with the glider, but all he was doing was allowing the three to tail him constantly while they shot up expensive chemicals and machines, setting off explosions in his lab.

“I’ve got to take this outside,” he said as he steered the board out the hangar doors and into the stormy weather outside.

Rain had not yet begun to fall, but the dark clouds would make for excellent cover if he could reach them. The earth pony felt a bullet graze his tail, shredding a few hairs and giving him a solid reminder just how dangerous the situation was. He pierced through the dark cloud cover, and re-emerged above, where of course it was still sunny. The griffons came out from below, one of them reloading his crude handgun quickly.

“Where’d he go?” demanded the leader of the group, looking around in the blinding rays.

“No idea sir, I… AAIIIIEEEE!”

Another one of the griffons died in a hail of electromagnetic projectiles as Pen Dragon dove out of the sun to conceal his position. The remaining two griffons dove away, hammering at the board with their guns. One of the rounds managed to find the front of the first engine, making it flicker and giving the hoverboard a tilt to the right. Pen Dragon hoped it wouldn’t cut out too soon, and started to chase one of the last two soldiers, firing away with the energy guns. The other soon got on his tail, and Pen heard gunfire behind him again. Smoke trailed from the back of the board, the engine beginning to go into its death throes from the bullet.

With the griffon in front of him too busy dodging the blasts from the board, and the one behind him too intent on killing him, Pen Dragon finally decided on a way to end the fight quickly. He suddenly cut off power to the engines, sending the board backwards into the griffon behind him, who yelled as the glider crushed his armor partially and wounded his middle. The two fell together back underneath the cloud cover, droplets of water just starting to fall from the clouds. Just a few hundred feet before the ground, the pony reignited the engines on the board, burning his opponent and pushing him away. He dropped down to the ground, a loud yell followed by a sickening crunch as his armor tried to absorb the fall.

Pen Dragon brought the board to a stop, the griffon on the ground in front of him gasping for breath, his lungs somewhat injured. The last of the White Talons swooped in from overhead, but he soon found himself in his opponent’s sights, and Pen Dragon ordered him to drop his gun. To his surprise, the final griffon obeyed, and went to pick up his injured commander from the ground.

“Why?” asked the White Talon soldier, unsure why Pen Dragon had chosen to spare his life.

“One of you has to go back and tell the others not to throw themselves away like this,” Pen Dragon answered sternly, “take your commander and go home. You’re lucky I need you to send the message back.”

Unsurprisingly, the two surviving soldiers left without any further trouble. A total of six White Talon soldiers had been killed in the conflict, and one of them had gone missing and was simply presumed dead. They had murdered five of the patrol in cold blood, including Captain Javelin. Only Millstone and one other guard had survived the attack on the cargo bay. Even though their valiant effort meant the lives of the technicians and factory workers had all been saved, the hard truth was that they had lost. There was no way this incident would not leak out to the public, and Pen Dragon would likely find himself held responsible for the amount of danger he had put everyone in by playing down how important his project was.

Pen Dragon parked the board back into his loading bay, and watched as his technicians surrounded him again, along with Stencil Guide and Millstone, who was unable to stop crying. He felt like a hero having stopped the griffons, but the eyes of his employees, friends, and possible spouse all pierced him with looks of disappointment and hatred. Five were dead over his greed, five were dead over his quest for the perfect energy source and weapon. His ears sank back in despair, and he threw off his helmet, which rolled over to a rest near a workbench.

“Stencil, have the police been notified?” he asked solemnly.

“Yes sir,” she answered.

The weapons developer took one more look at Millstone, a mere trainee thrust into a practical warzone. He would never forget that look of horror and mortal sadness that stared back at him in disbelief and shock.

“Very good, Stencil… let’s… let’s just wait for them.”


Later that Evening

Watcher sat patiently in his comfy sitting chair he had purchased a week ago, while reading a book on amnesia. As for Celestia, she was curled up in her pile of blankets and pillows as she watched the latest news on the old libraries computers. Watcher was able to get it to work well enough so she could at least watch something to keep herself occupied while he was trying to find a solution for all of the crazy in the mare’s head.

He was wondering when the ponies from dragon corporation would arrive to pick him up, so he could let his friends know when they were going to be here.

‘What’s taking them so long? I would have figured that those business ponies would have been here by now?’

“Hey Watch? I think you need to see this?” Celestia asked as she gestured him to come over, and while he wanted to see what she was talking about, he began to feel nervous. He said many times in his head and he’ll say it again. She may be a bit crazy, but she was hot in his opinion. He couldn’t help but stare at her flanks for a brief moment before slapping himself mentally.

‘Get ahold of yourself! She’s loca, just see what she’s talking about and than head back towards your chair and fix her head.’

Watcher soon took a seat next to Celestia to see what she was talking about, but what he saw next was unexpected.

“Today’s breaking news: In a moment of true terror, Dragon Corporation came under siege by a mercenary group who are claiming to be the White Talons… A group that was allegedly disbanded almost 2 decades ago. The attack was stopped by the company owner Mr. Pen Dragon with a new invention of his that hasn’t been released for use by the military or the Order. But even with his aid, 5 ponies were killed and 6 were injured during the attack. Whatever the White Talons were after, they still live up to their murderous reputation.”

“Also in other news: Apparently we’ve recently discovered that Mr. Pen Dragon has been dating his assistant for quite sometime behind the back of the public, seeing how close those two have been after the attack,”

The News Mare stated as Pen glared at her while holding Stencil in his hooves.

“That’s not important right now! Our company was attacked! And you’re trying to turn this tragedy into a some kind of love story. It may be true that I’m with Miss Stencil, but you will not change what really happened here! Good ponies have died by the claws of those fiends, and if they think they can bring havoc to not only my company, but to everypony else out there, then they better be damned ready for when I come for them. That’s a promise to you… White Talons!”

He stated clearly as both him and Stencil entered their limousine and drove off.

“Well there you have it everypony… CEO of Dragon Corporation has not only threatened the White Talons on a personal level, but has also admitted to dating Miss Stencil of Dragon Corporation. Onto more important matters, Chancellor Apollo of the Order also has a few words to say about what has happened here today.”

The camera soon turned towards a grey unicorn wearing a golden robe with a halo of some kind wrapped around his waist.

“I know most of you are distraught… angry… even terrified by this… a terrorist attack that has impacted the Order’s wealthiest weapons company. But I see this as a hoax! The White Talons stopped operating 20 years ago… it is true that we have lost good ponies to the griffons that attacked us today, but the White Talons are more coordinated and wouldn’t have been taken down so easily, by some… CEO… Of course this shall not be ignored and all Alpha-Class unicorns are to begin searching for these renegades that have defiled the good name of not only Dragon Corporation, but the Order as well!”

He stated, leaving the press to ask more questions.

It was at that moment Watcher turned off the screen to see Celestia crying as she glared at the computer. “How could they… why would they kill my… my little ponies?”

“I-I know how you feel Tia, but griffons have always been our enemy since the treaty between the Order and Rebellion had been settled a thousand years back. What makes this worse is the fact that our two greatest enemies are now working together. True it may have been White Talon, but we’ve known for awhile that those Rebel Scum and those griffons have been working together for a while now. It’s sad… really… But you shouldn’t feel too bad about this… Ponies come and go… That’s something we can’t change.” Watcher explained, but before he could say anything else, Celestia had hugged him, sobbing into his fur while he blushed in embarrassment.

“It’s… It’s just not fair… those ponies didn’t deserve to die!” She shouted, while Watcher looked down at her and began to feel empathy for this stranger.

Before he could say anything, the doors to the library opened up as Stardust and Midnight entered in a panic. “Watcher, you need to see the news right now! There was an attack!”

“Yeah, you need to see-” Stardust paused as she noticed Watcher holding Celestia in his hooves as she began to wipe her tears away. Everypony in the room stood there in utter silence while Watcher could only blush in humiliation.

“Sooo… Is this your… marefriend?” Stardust asked, trying her best to keep her composure while Midnight began to snicker.

“Watcher you sly dog! So this is the reason why you ran off earlier!” Midnight smirked as both him and Celestia looked at each other before letting go of each other and getting up from their spots, blushing intensely as both Stardust and Midnight began to whistle at the two.

“It’s not what you think! She was just crying after watching the news! We hardly even know each other!” Watcher said, defensively as the two unicorns continued to laugh and awe at them.

“He’s right and why would I ever date such a crude stallion that has little respect towards mares!” She pointed at him while Stardust looked at them curiously.

“I am not rude to mares! I’m just rude to you!” Watcher countered, as the two growled at each other.

“Well it’s a real shame than… For a moment I thought you two were about to have a very saucy moment with each other.” Stardust giggled while Watcher and Celestia turned completely red as a mental image of what she said began to plague their minds.

“NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!” The two shouted in rage as both Stardust and Midnight began to laugh sheepishly.

“Anyway… We already saw the news… I didn’t really think something like that would happen. It’s depressing, the reason why Tia was soaking me in her tears.” Watcher explained as he tried to clear his mind of those impure thoughts Star put in his head. He could only hope that Celestia doesn’t spout any nonsense like before,

“Yeah… They also said to delay our meeting since Midnight and I are Alpha-Class now and we need to focus on finding White Talons.” Star explained as Midnight nodded in agreement, while Watcher’s ears fell down slightly. The two didn’t notice it, but Celestia did and she could tell he was a bit upset.

“Like she said, we won’t be able to go with you for about a month, so you’ll have to find somepony else to be your assistant… And I think I found the lucky pony for the job.” Midnight gestured his hoof at Celestia while Watcher grabbed Midnight and began to strangle him.

“ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS YOU TWIT!!!” He yelled, shaking Midnight back and forth as Star tried to pry him off his coltfriend. Celestia could only giggle in response, she figured she’d be spending a lot more time with these ponies, which was something she was looking forward too.


Capital of Baltimare

The Chancellor sat alone in his office with a group of guards wearing red and orange armor, each of them holding a large compound crossbows near them magically. The official sat there at his desk, taking a long sip from a glass of vintage wine he had been saving for a while. It seemed like another boring evening, and he had grown tired of waiting for the treat. Boredom always caused him to need to uncork one of his more precious bottles. As he finished the tasteful and aromatic glass, the doors to his chambers opened suddenly. Three griffons from the White Talons approached the Chancellor with large blades mounted to their wrists, and the aging revolvers they were know for. The guards were about to attack, until Apollo raised his hoof.

“So I take it you’re here to kill me?”

“Well aren’t you the perceptive one? Why else would we be here? Once you’re out of the way, we can begin taking DNA samples and use our new technology to make a perfect clone of you to run things under our rule,” one of the griffons stated as he pointed his revolver at Apollo who didn’t flinch at the sight of it. “Maybe you would have stood a chance if you hadn’t told your guards to stand down. For that you’re going to pay the price!”

“Well… since you’re so confident in your abilities… why don’t you just take the shot?” Was all he said as the griffons gave him a surprised look, but smirked at him before firing every round at the stallion while laughing psychotically. Rounds tore into the official’s body as the weapons discharged, but what happened next after the guns had been emptied was truly beyond impossible.

He was still standing, though his body was filled with holes and puffs of smoke leaked from each of the exit wounds. Miraculously, the bullets that were in him began to fall out as his wounds closed, leaving behind perfectly healthy, unscarred tissue as if nothing happened.

“You know lads, these robes are very hard to come by these days… It was a gift from member of the high council in Everfree City. Made from the finest silk in the provinces. I’m afraid I’ll have to patch up this damaged article… once I deal with you filthy birds.”

“W-what are you!” One of the griffons asked as they backed away, but were soon held in place by a purple aura surrounding them.

“Hehehehe… I’m the Order!” Was all he said as his horn flashed brightly.

A bright beam of white energy emitted from his horn, washing over the griffons, who screamed as their bodies were turned to dust in a flash. Their guns fell into the piles of smoldering remains from the gruesome attack, and the chancellor chuckled to himself as if his brutal murder of his opponents was a simple parlor trick.

“Guards do send in one of my maids to clean this mess and to bring me one of my robes. These old rags were… out of style anyway.”

Author's Note:

Here is another chapter everypony, expect revisions in the future