• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 2,744 Views, 23 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Equestria Girls) - Emotional Flight



Join Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer and their friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
5
 23
 2,744

II: Rainbow Rocks

II: Rainbow Rocks

Sunset looked over at the three figures making weird green magic dust flow out of her classmates. Taking a glance over at her friends, she whispered, “See what I mean? They're really weird.”

Rarity blinked. “Huh. You’re quite right, darling. What do you think we should do?”

Sunset tapped on her chin for a moment. Then, she gave a grin. “Well, I have this book…”

* * *

Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, stumbled out of the portal. (Pinkie Pie leaped out of the portal instead.) Twilight looked about, then nodded to Sunset. “There’s some evil Equestrians around?”

Sunset nodded. “Yeah. They’re Sirens. They use music to cause disharmony and then feed off of it.”

“Alright. Lead us to them!”

Twilight followed Sunset, thought the five ponies turned humans behind her stumbled in an attempt to catch up, still not quite sure how to use their legs.

Behind them, the original humans had raised their eyebrows. "Do you think we should help?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow shook her head. "If we did that, we could get mixed up. That would be too confusing."

Nobody noticed Pinkie Pie swapping places with her counterpart.

* * *

"...because Friendship is Magic!"

After a convenient monologue, the rainbow magic blasted towards the Sirens. Their necklaces never stood a chance, blowing apart into a million shards. Twilight grinned. "Sunset? Tell us if you ever have another problem like this, okay? We're willing to make the trip."

Sunset nodded. "Okay Twilight."