• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 4,034 Views, 243 Comments

Legacy of Kain: Harmony's Rise - Time Reaper



Raziel has accepted his fate in the Soul Reaver, bringing a chance for the restoration of Nosgoth and the defeat of The Elder God. But the Elder God, not accepting defeat so easily, has decided to escape to a new realm and Raziel will give him chase.

  • ...
4
 243
 4,034

Chapter 7: Building Friendship's Foundation

Canterlot Castle

Celestia was on her personal library, mistakenly thinking that her day was finally over and she could have a respite for tomorrow's new activities, but she was wrong. As she put her steaming cup of tea on the table and started to look at Cadence, she started to ponder on the new development Cadence brought into her resting haven and tried to analyze it the best way possible to be sure that it wasn't a misinterpretation from her part.

"Cadence" -, she said in a serious tone, - "I understand your worries regarding this entity you felt on your way to the Elements's vault but how do you know it wasn't a civilian or a pony for that matter?"

As Cadence looked back with an equally serious eyes, she responded in a low tone, as if she feared that someone, or something, may be watching.

"Aunt Celestia, when I felt this presence, it didn't feel normal. It felt foreign, as if it didn't belong to Equestria, its magic didn't felt vibrant, alive or harmonious like normal unicorns, it felt ancient, imposing and... not harmonious..."

This got Celestia's attention.

"Not harmonious? Do you mean, chaos or black magic?"

Cadence moved her head to the side to deny this.

"No, it didn't feel evil. That's why it was so strange, it didn't aligned with any type of magic ever researched in Equestria, I'm not even sure if I could call it magic, for all I know it could have been an energy signature. But it's so hard to call it energy because it behaved as magic, especially the way it left, it was just as strange" -. Celestia felt more and more interested to Cadence's information the more she explained. Perhaps it was her usual suspect? - "I remember when I felt its... magic... so far away (had it been from a normal unicorn, I would not have detected it) so I gave the order to the General Shining Armor to raise the barrier and, right before I could determine where exactly it was located, it disappeared-"

"Without a trace of any kind?"

Celestia's interruption alerted Cadence.

"Yeah, how do you know? Do you know what it is?"

Celestia's resigned face gave a big disappointment to Cadence.

"Sadly, no.... but I do know what creature caused it."

Now it was Cadence who felt intrigued.

"Creature? You mean, it's not a pony?"

Celestia's determined face only told her that she wasn't going to like the answer and she was right.

"No, it wasn't. It was a creature like I've never seen. It walked on two legs but it didn't have any resemblance to the minotaurs at all, it looked like if it was born from Tartarus itself and, when I was to getting close to it and figure out its intentions, it started to move its claws to its sides and disappeared without any trace. It wasn't teleportation and it didn't use magic that I'm aware off."

Cadence started to think about this information, if this creature came to Canterlot already, then she may be able to figure out its intentions but there was something that was irking Cadence's mind.

"Aunt Celestia... when did you encounter this creature?"

Celestia felt a strange sensation crossing through her spine, as if a taboo was broken and tried to think of a way to explain it to Cadence so she couldn't get the wrong idea.

"Auntie?" - Cadence started to fear the answer.

"It was on the day before the Summer Sun Celebration. It was looking at Ponyville before it disappeared." -. Cadence fell in shock, the pony she loved the most to foalsit was in Ponyville, but, before she could ask anything, Celestia continued. - "No, it didn't had anything to do with the return of Nightmare Moon. It was foretold a millennia ago and there was no way it could have released her, but I cannot asure you that it had either good or bad intentions."

Cadence felt a wave of relief surging through her body, Twilight was safe, but there was still something to ask about. -"What about... aunt... Luna... Does she know anything about it?"

"I'm not sure, Cadence, she did told me of an encounter with a creature that decided to face her when she was Nightmare Moon but, she claims that she murdered it and refuse to tell me more. She may open up a bit more, but it will take some time and, no, she didn't described me the creature so I cannot tell you if it was the same".

"But, you didn't detailed me how it looks."

Celestia looked at Cadence with a knowing look.

"I know, trust me, you don't want to know and I hope you never have to meet it but that's another matter, now we need to know what to do about the vault and the Elements. If it was here, then it's clear that it was searching for them."

Cadence gave the issue at hoof some thought, also hoping to never meet said creature, and decided to give the amatourish answer first.

"Well, we could reinforce the vault with more guards" -. Celestia's eyes told her all she needed to know. - "Well, we could harden the access to the Elements, perhaps a code or a magic barrier?"

Celestia gave this a thought. The more she thought about it, the more she refined the idea.

"Perhaps... more..."

"More?"

"Not just a code or a magic Barrier, we will make it hard to enter so, if it manages to infiltrate into the vault, the security manages to warn us, a code that will impide it from advancing through the vault and a magic barrier as a last resort to defend the Elements. That way, both Luna and myself will be there in time to stop whatever are its intentions with the Elements."

Cadence heard the proposal and she liked it at first, but she soon realized a detail in it.

"You and Luna? What about me? I want to be there."

"And you will" -. Reaffirmed a confident Celestia. - "You must be with the guards so, if anything happen to us, you manage to both fight and defend the guards from it."

Sadly, this didn't improve Cadence mood. - "But, auntie, if neither you nor Luna can stop it, then, how can I hope to stop it?"

Celestia then gave her a smug smile, one that Cadence wasn't expecting to see under the conditions the conversation was going.

"That's because I will teach you a special spell that a can only be used by ponies that has immense feelings for each other and I'm very sure that you already have a special somepony on your eyes, right?"

Cadence started to feel cornered, very embarrassed and started to turn red. - "Me, well, sure, maybe, I mean, I'm the princess of love and, I mean, maybe I do, how did you know? Because-"

"Cadence, when you have as much free time as I do, you get to notice the most minimal details just to get rid of your boredom, now come, I have a spell to teach you. If it works, you can defeat even armies with it."

Everfree Forest

It's been days since Raziel's last journey into the city of Canterlot and he has been planning a better way to infiltrate into, both, the city and the tower housing the Elements of Harmony. Sadly, that wasn't the only problem tormenting him in this realm. Raziel had other problems that were very important to him, the current one was about a certain creature that has been avoiding its demise by turning Raziel into stone. This was a problem for Raziel because of very simple reasons, the main one being how humiliating it was being petrified for the fifth time ever since his first encounter. Granted, there was a good thing that came from this process, Raziel discovered that he could still plane shift by leaving the statue at the cost of it being turned to dust.

This is what Raziel was doing right now, being turned into a statue once again by that chicken-headed lizard, he was aware that the amount of corpses he has amassed on the Everfree made it inconsequential the amount of times he could be turned into stone (for the time being) but that didn't mean that he would waste the only thing allowing him of shifting from the planes, after all, he lacked of any other mean to go back into the physical realm, a problem he hoped that it would change if he could finally befriend the equestrians. But how?

With each passing day, the Elder God's power grows. Soon, he will have enough strength to control Equestria. I've managed to become an acquaintance to the young Apple Bloom, but as much as her relation to the Element of Honesty could be of use, she's just a child. She cannot, should not, go into this dangerous forest. And if she tried to get me closer to the rest of Ponyville, she could easily be dismissed as naive due to her youth. That did not mean that I should dismiss Apple Bloom's close relationship with me, for friendship isn't something to dismiss based on who to befriend, but I admit that I need to befriend more than just her.

He started to live the statue as the Everfree Forest started to distort into the twisted entity that was in the spectral realm, by the time he finally left the statue, he looked back and saw how it was still allowing him to come back if he ever needed to return into the Physical Realm through that stoned body but, unless there was a way to recover from the petrifying process, he knew it was useless. Regardless, it was fascinating to watch your own body in the spectral realm before it disintegrated once you returned through a new one. After looking at himself for enough time, he dawned once again into his current condition with Ponyville.

Ignoring my current ban from Ponyville, I need to prove to the equestrians that I mean good will towards them but said thing its all but impossible if I'm not allowed to endeavor beyond this forest without being seen with fear. No, something must be done if I want to get closer to this realm without breaking the current ban imposed to me by the Element of Kindness, but what?

Raziel then started to remember the map of Equestria, he remembered every detail and how he compared it with the one located in the old castle and an idea sprang in his mind. An idea that may help him overall.

Perhaps... I should try to get a closer look at the other places surrounding Equestria for my presence isn't prohibited from those other places. Canterlot will be difficult but I need to go more usually to that city and I would really like to visit the city of Clouds, perhaps if I could get there I could find a vantage point to track the Elder God? And, more importantly, I was banned from getting closer to Ponyville but those living in Ponyville were not banned from getting closer to me.

As Raziel started to project his new approach to Equestria, he decided to first aim at Canterlot and the Elements, he was aware that the pink Alicorn detected him. It was obvious that his current condition was a causation of why she could detect him that easily and the consequences for it would be unimaginable for Raziel. He only hoped that there weren't more species capable of detecting him like that, or else, he may be bound to fight yet another hurdle for his integration into Equestria. But that was for another time, for now, Raziel had to plan his next incursion into Canterlot and he knew that the library in the old castle could provide him of something useful.


Ponyville

As Applebloom was leaving school with the new friends she made after Diamond Tiara's cutianera a few days ago, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, they were starting to discuss all the possible ideas they could have to obtain their own cutie marks.

"So" -. Started an excited Applebloom. - "What do you think we should try first? I mean, we could try to get cutie marks for cookie bakers, nurses, book managers..."

"Well" -. Continued a very thoughtful Sweetie Bell. - "All of this ideas sound nice overall, but I don't know if they're a good idea, I mean, I think we should start with something easy like-".

In that moment, Sweetie Bell was interrupted by Scootaloo.

"Easy? Come on, we must have cutie marks on something awesome like controlling beast or overcoming our fears" -. As she said this, Scootaloo started to look at the edge of Ponyville and developed a very rare idea. - "Maybe our cutie marks could be an explorer cutie mark."

This got the attention of both fillies, who asked in unison, - "explorer cutie marks?"

"Yeah, we could go to wild places and explore what's going on in there."

Sweetie Bell, starting to become the voice of reason, decided to add her own input on this.

"Wild places? Where we could get in danger? Like where?"

Scootaloo started to think as fast as she could. - "Places like... like..." - then, her mind gave her an idea that was already bad, but it would have been even worse had it been made under different conditions. An idea that she decided to give with a smug smile. - "Like the Everfree Forest".

The other two fillies weren't so thrilled about the already bad idea getting worse.

"The Everfree Forest?" - Asked a very doubtful Applebloom. - "Ah don't know, its very a dangerous place and Ah've gotten in a lot of trouble with mah' sister for getting in there alone."

Scootaloo, refusing this, decided to put some pressure on Applebloom.

"You've gotten there? That's awesome, that means that you must know that forest well enough, right?"

"Well, yeah, Ah do. Ah know it a bit and that's why Ahm' saying that's too dangerous. Ah' don't want to get in problems with Applejack again neither meet a timberwolf that could end me" -. And, before Scootaloo could say something about it, Sweetie Bell decided to support her apple friend. - "I agree with Applebloom, I don't want to get into troubles with my sister Rarity for entering into the Everfree Forest, besides, I don't want to meet the Everfree Beast."

As soon as Scootaloo heard that name, she decided to simply shrug it off, after all, if her idol Rainbow Dash entered into the forest without the fear of meeting that thing, whether it was real or not, then why should she?

"The Everfree Beast? Come on Sweetie Bell, don't tell me you believe in that hockey story made up a few weeks ago by Snips and Snails..

Applebloom was about to say that she also didn't believe in the Everfree Beast, but she then remembered Raziel and, while he never refused or acknowledged being that beast and he was too well mannered to be an actual beast, that claw she saw coming from him certainly wasn't natural. Perhaps she should ask him about it, but she had no idea of how to ask him without getting into the Everfree Forest, meanwhile, she would listen to her friends's conversation.

"First, Snips and Snails weren't the ones who made up that story, it was Trixie. Second, if you take notice, the monsters from the Everfree Forest have been fleeing it since a while ago. Third, if what Snips and Snails said was true, then somepony or something told them where to find the ursa minor and we all know that Trixie wasn't that one. If you factor all of that, it's obvious that a Beast must be there."

"Sweetie, look, if it talked to Snips and Snails, then it couldn't have been a beast because beasts don't talk. It probably was Zecora."

"If it was Zecora, then why she hadn't said anything about it? Besides, Snips and Snails already explained that it was a male voice, not female."

Scootaloo started to doubt herself, but she would never admit defeat, so she decided to make a final statement before Sweetie could shut her up.

"Snips and Snails aren't so trustworthy, besides there's nopony else living in the Everfree that can speak or that has enough power to defeat an ursa minor."

As Scootaloo was starting to look with a smug smile at a very annoyed Sweetie Bell and right before an equally stubborn Sweetie Bell could argue back, the one voice containing herself decided to speak up.

"Yes there is!"

Both fillies decided to look at her earth pony friend with a curious look as she had an embarrassed appearance. Sweetie Bell decided to ask first.

"Applebloom, what do you mean with 'there is'?"

Applebloom was feeling that she was about to go into the Everfree Forest very soon but she also didn't want to be rude to her new friends.

"Well... I know somepony who lives in the Everfree that's not Zecora."

"Somepony?" - Scootaloo was starting to feel excited, perhaps they could get a discovery cutie mark? - "Applebloom, do you know who defeated that ursa minor?"

Applebloom was starting to feel that her cutie mark was going to be an exposed one. - "Ah' don't know if he defeated the ursa minor, Ah' just know that he lives in the Everfree Forest and that he has strong enough magic to fight the timberwolves."

Sweetie Bell started to to get curious too.

"Applebloom, how did you met this pony? Because I've never heard of anypony living on the Everfree Forest that isn't Zecora"

Applebloom thought about it, Applejack never said that she couldn't talk about her little adventure into the Everfree when she went for Zecora or speak about Raziel. That was good enough for her.

"Well, when Ah' was searching for Zecora, Ah' was getting really scared of being found by a timberwolf and, right when Ah' thought that a monster was about to get me, Raziel appeared out of nowhere and took me to Zecora's."

As Sweetie Bell heard Applebloom and how this Raziel helped her moving through the dreading forest, she started to dream of him as a gorgeous knight ready to defend a damsel in distress from any danger. But, as Applebloom was finishing her tale, Sweetie Bell started to wonder how possible it was for a knight to be ugly. Scootaloo, meanwhile, now wanted to meet this... thing... and see if it was what Applebloom was talking about, it was obvious that Rainbow Dash could easily beat him in ten seconds flat, but he sounded kinda cool and she now wanted to see how likely it was for them to meet him.

"You sure you cannot take us there?" - Asked a still bold Scootaloo. - "Because I'm sure he's not as awesome as you make it sound like."

Applebloom started to defend her odd friend from this wrong statement.

"Of course he is, Raziel is very awesome and the only reason Ah' cannot take you there is because mah sister told me that Ah' cannot go there alone."

And those words were all what Sweetie Bell needed to hear.

"Your sister said that you couldn't go alone, but she said nothing of going with your friends."

With the loophole now clearing a way to go back into the forest. It was just a matter of finding an opening to go into the forest and, surprisingly for the crusaders, it came in the shape of Rarity asking them to go see Fluttershy and take her measurements. When asked about it, all that Rarity said was that it was for the Grand Galloping Gala and nothing else.

As the Cutie Mark Crusaders got closer to Fluttershy's home, they wondered how to go into the forest from Fluttershy's home, especially because the pegasus never went into the forest as far they were aware off and the idea of getting caught in the Everfree, whether it was for a pony or a monster, was something they preferred to avoid. The cutie markless trio thought and thought as they moved into the cottage that could house their best chance to take a short visit into the residence of Applebloom's mysterious friend, sadly, nothing came into their minds.

As they passed the town and saw how less and less buildings there were the more they got closer to Fluttershy's residence, they knew that they would have to wait for another day to get inside the Everfree and decided to knock Fluttershy's door. As they waited for Fluttershy to come, they looked around the cottage and noticed how the animals were looking at the Everfree Forest with extreme fear. Not a single one of them, not even the bear, showed a sign of rebellion or desire to move at all, they just stared into the Everfree Forest and waited to see what could come out of it. Freaked out by this, Sweetie Bell decided to knock the door and kept on waiting with her friends for the shy pegasus that was taking too long to come.

As they waited once again, Scootaloo decided to take a look at the Everfree Forest for a second time and an idea started to form in her head: what if Fluttershy went into the forest to search for an animal and she hasn't come back yet?

It made sense, actually, Fluttershy had to go for her animals, they were too afraid to move so she was alone, she found a dangerous creature and now needed help and they were going to be the ones doing that. As Scootaloo conveyed her idea to her friends, they, at first, decided to dismiss it since it was un reasonable that Fluttershy would venture into the Everfree Forest alone but, the more they waited for Fluttershy to open up, the more the idea drilled inside their head.

Eventually, the idea of Fluttershy being trapped in the Everfree Forest started to weight on them, afraid that she could be harmed by a timberwolf, a manticore or a chimera or that she got harmed by something dangerous on the Everfree echo system that would leave her unable to defend herself. So, in the end, they decided to enter into the Everfree Forest, without a grown up to protect them and no idea of where to go.

As they got inside the Evefree Forest, they searched for every spot they thought that Fluttershy could've been trapped. They sought first on places they already knew and close to places they could use as landmarks to go back home once they felt the search went for long enough but, the more inside the Everfree Forest they got into, the more lost they were getting. In a matter of time, the three fillies no longer recognized the place they were in and were now worried of being lost themselves.

Once they realized their new predicament, Applebloom started to worry about how harsh would Applejack's new punishment would be. Now, maybe she wouldn't be allowed to be with her new friends. Sweetie Bell was hoping that they could find the exit soon, after all, they were on a familiar place not too long ago, it was just a matter of retracing their steps. Scootaloo wasn't so worried, she thought that they could escape easily from any monster they found and there were no signs of a monster getting close to them so far.

As they went through the mysterious forest, the air started to get cold, the trees and branches became closer and started to block the sun even more, the lack of light started to create images on the trees that weren't there and the fillies started to hear sounds that weren't real. As they were becoming more and more paranoid, they started to retract more into their backs, not realizing that they would end up in contact with small branches that would be confused with a monster. As they made contact with the unreal fear, they all screamed as high as they could and run in the first direction they could go to and it was a divine luck that they didn't split up during that escapade.

As they finally decided to rest, they heard an actual sound, a mixture of a catlike purr with a sheep's calling. When they turned around to see the source of the sound, they found an actual chimera, their three heads looking at their new meal with hunger in their eyes. The crusaders were too tired to run, too tired to scream, too tired to feel a chill crossing their spine and now all they could do was cry and wait for the end of their lives.

As they started to feel the smell of the chimera's breath getting closer to them, a new sound came to the scene and the chimera's snake head turned around to see what could cause such a noise. Since all it could see were a bunch of bushes, the lion head decided to turn around as well to help in the search, the goat head decided to remain looking at the three meals still looking with fear at their, soon to be, murderer as the rest of the body moved to the source of the noise. The Snake head noticed a small, yellow, flash coming from the bush to the left of where the fillies were located and moved the body there. As the lion head started to smell around the bush to see what was in there, it detected a smell that it feared to ever detect in its life, a smell that only belonged to one creature and that it had a single meaning: death. The snake and sheep's head both detected the smell as well and quickly understood what was behind that bush and decided to flee but, before they could even move, a huge flash came from the bushes and blinded both the snake and lion head, making them unable to see their demise.

As the Chimera moved away from the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the adorable unicorn started to search for a way to escape but the sheep head was making sure that nothing could distract the body from letting them go, so all she could do was looking at the bush the chimera was looking at. As Sweetie Bell noticed the small yellow light coming from the bushes, she tried to tell both Applebloom and Scootaloo, who quickly turned around to satisfy their curiosity at what could be the other monster entering the scene. As they saw the blinding light forcing them to close their eyes, all they could hear was a faint wail that quickly moved around the place followed by a huge roar that started to quickly dwindle.

When the three fillies finally opened their eyes, all they could see was the chimera on the ground, not moving at all. They were, at first, too scared to move but, after waiting for a while, Applebloom decided to get closer to the chimera. As she moved closer to the beast that was about to eat her, she carefully moved closer while avoiding the heads and, when she got close enough, she started to slightly push the body with her hooves. After seeing that it wasn't moving, Applebloom decided to look at the heads and, to her surprise, she saw the sheep's eyes to be glassed out as if it saw death itself before dying. As Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell started to get closer to the chimera, to see if it was actually alive, they heard a voice coming from the bushes.

"Applebloom, when I told you that you shouldn't come back to this forest, I didn't mean that you should bring your friends over here."

The voice had different effects on the fillies. For Scootaloo, that voice sounded a little snub, as if Diamond Tiara grew up and became a stallion and became a lot more annoying. For Sweetie Bell, the voice sounded majestic, like a knight that came to face the monsters just so he could save the damsel in distress. For Applebloom, though, the voice sounded familiar and it filled her with hope that she may finally get out of the forest alive; as she looked around, she managed to see a pair of glowing, dark blue eyes looking in her direction and they couldn't have filled her with more joy.

"Raziel!"

She screamed as she ran to the bushes in the direction of her friend. When Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo heard the name, all they could do was getting confused.

"Raziel?"

Was that the thing Applebloom talked about? A pair of glowing eyes? It was kinda disappointing even if it managed to defeat a chimera so easily. But that didn't bother Applebloom, all she knew was that she and her friends were saved.

"Raziel, Ahm' so glad to see you here. Ah' thought Ah' was a gonner" -. She looked with shame at Raziel's eyes and felt sad for disappointing him. - "Ahm' sorry for not listening to you, but we had to search for Fluttershy."

This statement bothered Raziel for some reason unknown to the fillies.

"Flutteshy? She came here?" And with those questions, Applebloom, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo realized that their journey was in vain and they risked their lives for nothing. Raziel, luckily, noticed the despair in their eyes and tried to cheer them up. - "So, who did you bring here, Applebloom? Are these your friends or just a fellow partner?"

Scootaloo didn't know what those words meant, but she sure didn't like them.

"Partner!? None of that. I, Applebloom and Sweetie Bell are the best friends there are and together we are..." - in that moment the three fillies joined together and shouted the name of their group and, thankfully, there were no more monsters in the area that could hear them.

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

Thankfully, Raziel couldn't get stunned by sound and, if he was annoyed by the triple sound of death, he certainly didn't show it. Once they finished transforming themselves into a new target for predators. He decided to indulge a bit more into them.

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders? Are you going to hunt down for cutie marks?" - There were many ways that the phrase could be turned for the worse and, of all fillies, it was Scootaloo the one who did it. - "Yes, we're hunting them down so we can finally discover our purpose in life."

Thankfully, she didn't realize what she just said and nobody decided to explain her, but Sweetie Bell did wanted to explain a bit more to the pair of deathly eyes.

"Let me explain a bit better. What Scootaloo was trying to say, was that we're trying to search for our cutie marks by doing multiple things, like cooking, so we could figure out what will be the thing we're the best at."

The pair of eyes kept looking at them, it nerved Sweetie Bell that she couldn't see pupils or that they never stopped looking at their direction as if they were looking at their soul but its smooth voice always relaxed her, it was as if a charming prince was beneath a monster coat.

"So you believed that you would get a cutie mark by searching for Fluttershy in the Everfree Forest?" - This time, it was Applebloom the one who decided to respond.

"Yes, in a short version, we were searching for her but we got lost in here. Could you please escort us back to Ponyville?"

As they made their request, Scootaloo tried to get closer to the bushes just so she could get a better look at Raziel but, to her surprise, it was very hard to look inside a bush.

"Yes, I will, but under one condition" -. Both Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo were curious for this condition but Applebloom was getting an idea of what he was going to ask. - "To never come back this deep into the forest, especially if you're alone."

Since the idea made a lot of sense, the three fillies agreed, so Raziel started to escort them back to Ponyville the same way Raziel escorted Applebloom to Zecora's house a few weeks ago. As they moved through the forest, Sweetie Bell decided to ask Raziel for a few more details about his life on the Everfree.

"So, mister Raziel, what are you doing inside the Everfree Forest? Wouldn't you have a better time with the rest of the ponies?"

Even though it was hard for Sweetie Bell to know what Raziel was thinking, since she could barely see its eyes, the voice in Raziel's response helped her a lot to try and figure him out.

"My appearance, which Applebloom could attest, isn't one that could blend in with the rest of Ponyville. While I would like to live among civilization, I would rather avoid causing any kind of problem in there."

This caused Applebloom to enter in the discussion.

"But, come on, mah sister would enjoy your company, if you don't count how you look, after all, you seem pretty honest and she values that".

The pair of eyes stopped for a moment, looked at the fillies, and then continued the argument.

"Maybe your sister, Applebloom, could enjoy my company, but I doubt that her friends would have a nice time with me. I would rather not risk it yet."

This made the fillies very sad until Scootaloo made a deal with Raziel.

"Ok, so what about this, if we manage to convince Applebloom's and Sweetie Bell's sisters and their friends to accept you, would you come to Ponyville?"

The deal was, in the eyes of Raziel, naive and typical of a child but, he wasn't going to waste his opportunity, so he accepted. This made the Crusaders scream in happiness and the shout "Cutie Mark Crusaders, friendship creators, YAY!"

By the time the group made it back to Ponyville, the living tornado composed of three fillies was now a small breeze, but that didn't stop them from saying their goodbyes to Raziel and Scootaloo asking him how did he look which was answered with a quick disappearance.

"Give up Scootaloo" -. Said a wise Applebloom. - "You would rather not look at his full body, besides, if he doesn't want to show up, he won't."

As they were going back to Fluttershy's cottage and knocking at the door, they got to see a butter coated pegasus going back to her house. It didn't took to long before she noticed the Cutie Mark Crusaders and asked them what they were doing in there.

As it turned out, what happened was that Fluttershy went to another side of Ponyville to see both Applejack and Rainbow Dash competing against each other and they would soon fix their rivalry at the Falling of The Leaves. And, with Fluttershy's measures taken, with that, and a bet between Applebloom and Scootaloo regarding who would win the race, either if Applejack or Rainbow Dash, the Cutie Mark Crusaders ended their day, hoping to never again having to go back into the Everfree Forest and trying to see how they could meet Raziel with the rest of the rest of the girls.

Canterlot Castle

As Celestia finished the preparations, she checked once again if the new security system she installed in the vault was ready. She wanted to be sure that, no matter what, both her and her sister would be there to face the intruder. It took her a while to convince Luna to join her, but it was worth it, with Luna at her side, Princess Celestia was sure that she would catch that creature, she was sure it was It, and finally know what it was once it decided to enter into the vault containing the Elements of Harmony.

Author's Note:

Get ready folks, the next chapter will be my first attempt at making actual Legacy of Kain puzzles, wish me luck.

Also, the next two chapters have been already planned out, just give me time because I'm trying to see if I go directly at them or write my other stories first.

EDIT June 11th of 2019: If you like this and you want to support me, you can do it through my Ko-Fi. Feel free to check it out.