• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 4,490 Views, 83 Comments

The Great Dictator: Times of Swift Rise - Time Reaper



The Crystal Empire has been recovering little by little from the Tyranny of King Sombra, sadly one of the things that got destroyed the most was their history, but the discovery of a secret chamber may change all of that

  • ...
21
 83
 4,490

Epilogue: Rebuilding The Future

It's been a year since the discovery of Swift Rise and his legacy, by this point Cadence decided to let flow all of the discoveries made, from books, to technology and films. Nothing was kept hidden. Cadence spent the coming months investigating everything made by Swift Rise and showing it to everybody around the world.

The Changelings started to live with the Crystal Ponies and started to learn how to live like them, once they started to research on the changelings way of love feeding and seeing if they could share the love, it brought a completely new area of investigation in the Crystal Empire. Chrysalis was trialed and sent to jail for years while seeing her changelings no longer relying on her, it was ok for her, she would get to power through other means, she only had to change the tactic that would fulfill her ambitions but, for now, she would have to finish her sentence on jail.

The discoveries of deals and diplomatic documents between the Crystal Empire and the other nations made the international community to see the Crystal Empire on new eyes. They no longer saw it as a simple part of Equestria, there was now debate on whether it should be considered as a colony, a state in Equestria or if it should be a independent state as a whole, with the Griffons, Minotaurs and Dragons siding on the idea of the Crystal Empire separating from Equestria.

As everything was now being brought up, Cadence had to think on what to do with her Kingdom, should she bring back everything done by her ancestor Swift Rise or stay as she was before the discovery? And if she decided to make the changes, should she do it immideatly or slowly? Her fellow Princess where giving her very different opinions on that with Twilight going for the quick change in development, Luna telling her to take it slowly and Celestia saying that she would know when the time comes and that wasn't even taking into consideration what did her ponies and now changelings wanted.

Meanwhile, in a distant house of the Crystal Empire, a young Obsidian Edge has finished reading a book wrote by Swift Rise titled "The Ideal Kingdom in a Sea of Chaos" and was now reflecting on what it said, he knew that most of the things that happened back then were now gone in these times, but he couldn't resist to see to the outside and notice how this new world was starting to catch up with the kingdom he was supposed to live once, all the advancement gone, all the knowledge gone and her princess, not even a queen, was trying to see what to do with the mess of a kingdom she was having. He couldn't resist to see her princess as somepony with a lot of problems, he couldn't resist to think that she needed help, he could't resist the idea of forming a group on his ideal to recover the past, he couldn't resist to think:

"I want to see this kingdom, that was taken from me, back".

Author's Note:

Yeah, this was a very short epilogue but, as I said, this was only meant to give you an idea of where would the story go if I ever make a sequel.

And that was it, this was "The Great Dictator: Times of Swift Rise", I hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day. Now, its time to go back to my other two stories while debating on which other story to bring to life.

On this link, which story idea sounds better?

EDIT July 12th of 2019: If you like this and you want to support me, you can do it through my Ko-Fi. Feel free to check it out.

Comments ( 23 )

who is obsidian edge again?

7819131

One of the old members of the KP, the one I paired with Jewel Joy.

Does Aryanne appear in this story?

7819362

No, this dictatorship isn't inspired on the Nazism but, rather, on the Dictatorship of Marcos Pérez Jiménez (Venezuela) between 1948 - 1958.

7819335 the word young confused me a little thought it was a colt or something

I want a second one now

7821211

That will have to wait, I got nothing so far.

8154297

Nah, I recommend you to read the description and author's note which explains how this is based on a dictatorship that happened in Venezuela during the 50's.

Still, I hope that doesn't turn you off from reading this.

If Swift Rise was voiced, what would he sound like?

8300486

A little low but with a soft tone but with a certain hint of rasp on his throat because he barely talks at all with certain exceptions (like talking to those he care about).

8433020

So, what do you think of it?

It really shows your ability as a story-teller when you can keep me invested enough to read this entire story in one sitting, despite the huge grammatical flaws present throughout the fic.

If you had an editor, this would be a masterpiece.

8701677

Thanks, it really means a lot that you liked this story, despite its flaws, and, should you want, you can feel free to read my other stories. I hope you like them as well.

Also, what was your favorite part of it?

10309351

Thanks, I'll fix it soon.

I thought this story was very educational about the history of the Crystal ponies.

This story is simply ..... Amazing!

Login or register to comment