• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,951 Views, 6 Comments

A Special Gem. - CaringSlash



You have a crush on Rarity. But your afraid on how she'll take it.

  • ...
14
 6
 3,951

The test of love.

Yesterday you told Rarity that you love her and today is the day you go on a date with Rarity. You are excited and nervous about this day. Will the date go perfect or terrible, but from how you treat her you think things will go great but there's still one problem in the way: Your clumsiness. You are going to try your best to not have an accident like you did when you were helping Twilight.

You decide to take a trip to Canterlot to look at some fancy restaurant's. Luckily you found one and you think it's the perfect restaurant. Then you go back home and find a nice clothing to wear for tonight. You've found a nice buttoned up shirt and a nice pair of jeans. You go to tell Rarity to meet you at the train station tonight to go to Canterlot. Last but not least you go and get tickets to go to Canterlot. Your all set.

It's time for your date with Rarity. You are waiting for her to arrive you look behind you and there she is coming towards you wearing a beautiful dress and a smile. She walks up to you. "You look stunning."

"So do you, Shall we?" You lay your hand out.

"Lets." You both walk into the train and your off to Canterlot.


A moment later you and Rarity arrive in Canterlot. You take Rarity to the restaurant you've been waiting to her to. A Stallion and a Mare. "Oh! Perfect choice." Rarity says to you. You both walk in and get seated but as a gentlemen you pull out Rarity's chair and seat her. "Why thank you darling."

You both order your food and tell her about herself. But she already knows everything about you so she tells you about herself. But some her secrets aren't that bad like: the time she had a bad hair day "Oh the horror!" She says, or about the time she was at the gala and met Prince Blueblood. "He was a prince but he certainly didn't act the way I expected he would.", and the time when she got infected by poison joke "Oh my, things were so messed up that day".

After a little while you got your food and you start eating. In between you decide to talk about some things they don't know about you. Like how nice you were on your world "I held the door open and I had manners on my world, or the time you when two of your friends were fighting over you "I had two friends fighting over me and I just watched them because I didn't know what to do."

You both finish your food and you go back home. On the way home you think to yourself. "Did this date go well? It looks like it went well".

You get to Rarity's place and walk her to her door then you leave but Rarity calls you back "Hey wait!".

You turn around to see what she wants. "Yes."

"Tonight was one of the best nights I've ever had and it was all because of you. You've proven yourself as a good coltfr- I mean boyfriend as they say it in your world."

"So does that mean we are..." She nods.

"Yes we are and come closer darling. I have something for you."

You squat down to her and move closer to her. "Yes m-" You are silenced by her lips pressing against your lips. It happened so quickly. You both enjoy this for a few more seconds before she breaks the kiss.

"How about you spend the night here with me. Just because it so late and so you don't have to walk home."

"That's fine with me." You say with a smile as you enter.

"Sweetie Belle should be in bed by now. I told I was going to be late when I get home." Rarity leads you into her bedroom and you both jump into bed.

"Good night my love." You say and kiss her on the forehead.

"Good night to you too darling." She gives you a quick kiss on the lips. You wrap your arms around her and she wraps her hooves around you as the both of you fall asleep.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this.:twilightsmile:

Comments ( 6 )

Tired premise, execution was bland, and...yeah. Gonna have to leave a down-vote.

Awwww that was such a sweet story :raritywink:

Rushed, chapters are too short, and well...I've read worse love stories, but I'll have to downvote. :pinkiesad2:

That guy has to be the luckiest human in Equestria!

A bit rushed but lovely and enjoyable nonetheless. :twilightsmile:

I like it but there is not reason for this to be split into 3 chapters. This could easily just be one chapter.
Also this comes across like its the plan for a story and not a full story. It really could have done with a lot more fleshing out.

Login or register to comment