• Published 14th May 2016
  • 3,918 Views, 6 Comments

A Special Gem. - CaringSlash



You have a crush on Rarity. But your afraid on how she'll take it.

  • ...
14
 6
 3,918

Her date went.....

It's a new day. You wake up and get prepared for the day, but you suddenly remember Rarity has a date today. You start thinking about it and then you realize that if this date goes well then you need to find somepony else and that might never happen. You push that thought to the side and continue on with the day.

The rest of your day was a mix of bad and cool (But mostly it was bad). For one you were just walking around in Ponyville when suddenly a piano drops on you but on the plus side the piano did not break any bones in your body except you now have some back pain but overall you pretty much made it unscathed, and then Rainbow Dash pranked you by giving you a present but when you opened the present it exploded causing Rainbow Dash to start laughing uncontrollably but you walk away without saying a word but you have an expression of anger on your face.

It's now in the middle of evening and your now finally settling in when suddenly there's a knock at your door so you head to the door to see who it is and it's Sweetie Belle. "Hello Sweetie Belle."

She seems to be in rush from how she's moving and she seems a little worried. She calls out your name . "My sister needs you and it's an emergency."

"Why! What happened?"

"Follow me." The filly says and you follow her. You get to the boutique and once you rushed inside you can hear Rarity crying.

"Rarity! Are you okay?" You say and wait for a response but you don't get one so rush upstairs. "Don't worry Rarity! I'm coming!" You finally reach Rarity's room. "Rarity! What's wrong?" All you can hear is her crying so you go in and see what's wrong. Once you entered you can see Rarity crying on her bed. "Rarity! What's wrong?"

"It was horrible!"

"What happened!?"

My-my-my-my date was absolutely terrible! She says stuttering her speech. "My-my-my date with this s-stallion was horrible because he wasn't even a gentlecolt. He had no manners at a-all."

"Don't worry calm down, I'm here for you." You say as you walk over to her, hop on her bed, and hug her. She just sobs as you're arms are wrapped around here.

"Thank you darling."

You start thinking for a moment. Should you tell her or should you wait. You are interrupted by Sweetie Belle walking in.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm just here comforting her." You say petting her.

"Thanks for being here for her." She says with a smile on her face.

"It's no problem. I'll always be here for her."

"I bet if you had a crush in my sister and she found out. You two would be the perfect couple." Then she walks away.

"How did she know? I hope Rarity doesn't ask that question." You say in your thoughts but suddenly you troubles come to you when Rarity asks you what you didn't expect her to say.

"I am curious darling. Do you have a crush on me? Don't worry I won't be upset if your not."

"What if I do?" You say and lightly facepalm yourself. There's no turning back now.

"Do you?"

You just trapped yourself you have to say it. "I do, I do Rarity, ever since I came to Equestria I had my eyes on you and I can't take them off you, I do but I was afraid you won't like me so I kept it secret from you!"

Rarity just look at you with a shock expression on her face. "Oh my. I didn't know you had a crush on me. I thought you would've fallen for Twilight, Fluttershy, or somepony else. But me I'm just shocked.

"My question to you is: Would you like to go out with me Rarity?"

I could give you a shot darling, I mean you seem perfect for me but a date will set things straight so yes I would love to go out with you."

"Do you want to set a date and time for when this will happen?"

Tomorrow night at a fancy restaurant in Canterlot. Got that?"

"Got it lovely."

"I'll see you tommorow night and darling I feel so much better since you came here to comfort me. Thank you."

"No problem and I'll see you tomorrow night too."