• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 580 Views, 82 Comments

A mare and her dog - cammera



One day, Applejack decided to take a walk.

  • ...
0
 82
 580

PreviousChapters Next
<title>ti sca ime scal sixth escalation _ A WHOR and her FUCKTO-- -FIMFiction.net</title>

The forest was thick, filled with vegetation she didn't recognize. Bushes, their branches brittle and leaves emancipated, grew in the few spots where sunlight wasn't completely covered by the trees, waging a fierce herbal war that, she guessed, had been going on for centuries and wouldn't stop anytime soon.

The forest was mostly silent, only the echo of distant voices reaching her ears. With nothing else to follow, she walked to them.

-º-

Spike shot a claw forward and, fearing it was too late, caught the giant by a shoulder and drove his other claw into its back.

There was nothing inside the robes. Just, he felt, a skeleton that emanated a constant wave of horribly cold air, inflating the cloth.

"Why do you try?" Its head turned to him, the spine Spike held shifting like melting wax. "Your efforts are nil, your wit dry."

Spike didn't bother to answer. Instead, he pushed the shoulder and pilled the column out.

Pieces came out in his clenched fist, melting to water quickly. The giant grabbed the claw with a hand and Spike's chest with the other.

It was a relief to see that both hands were empty, even when the giant tried to tear off his arm.

-º-

"Almost ready..." Nanda and Soday Mint attuned several small mechanisms inside a cube.

The others were already mounted in automatically moving tripods, awaiting for the third that would complete their triangle formation, and several batteries and consoles were strewn around.

Pandoc's gaze shifted between a notebook and a panel filled with indicators, the others adjusting several systems under his guidance.

Close by, Spike and the giant fought, the the cubes always keeping the same faces aimed at them.

-º-

"You think...!" Spike tore off an arm and bit its face, ripping most off. It turned to water in his maw, "You think you will take over everything? There is a continent of dragons who could beat me!"

"Fake threats? I have long since let go of the teat," Two, four, sixteen hands reached for Spike, and he had to take to the air to avoid them. "Give up, boy. I already said, you are but a fucktoy." Its bells resonated, and more arms grew from the air to try to catch Spike.

-º-

Two things happened at once. Se-Te felt, for a second, like his world was crumbling.

The first was that the ring around the alicorn's horn slipped. It had taken him, his wife, and their four sons to achieve it, but it slipped.

The second was when the horn started coming off with it.

He wouldn't have admitted it , but a screech escaped his beak. The ring came off, and for an instant the horn, ring and head were still aligned, gravity yet to take them in.

Then the third thing happened. The world exploded.

He, his wife, his sons, and his wife's mother were thrown away by the force of it. The alicorn was still, screaming a silent wail, her eyes emitting white light. The nerves that still connected horn and head pulled, reconnecting the horn to the cranium, and with a sickening plop sound it mended.

Lavender light shone around her, her mouth opening wider until the mute scream seemed to reach the other side-- a vibration, not quite sound, made itself heard, the rubber band around her horn burning down from the energy. Her extremities, until a second ago sickeningly thin, filled with bulging muscle, and a length of steel wire was ripped off from her throat, the blood burning to ashes almost instantly after coming out and the wound healing nearly as fast. The grass was charred around her, and it seemed like her spine broke and mended several times from the force of the contortions she made while floating in the air. Her wings flared open, their feathers burning down and regrowing several times in the space of a few seconds. Her mane and tail nearly duplicated in length.

Twilight, in the other hand, was in pain.

The power she held had come to her over the course of a lifetime. Now it all flooded in at once, burning her mind with its intensity.

She didn't want it, not anymore. Before the world had seemed terribly dull, but now her whole self felt terribly dull: Every feeling, every sensation, every thought, was eclipsed by the tsunami of information that was forced into her minds.

She wanted to feel the intensity of the melancholy, the pain she had felt while stunted, if it meant feeling happiness. It had been too long since she had felt truly happy, rather than vaguely satisfied or infuriated.

Spike roared again.

She forced her eyes to close, the onslaught of energy to flow through her faster. It felt like her nervous system was burning down from it, which was distressingly probable, but she swallowed it all at once.

Her belly exploded. Quite literally, she felt the skin of her belly begin to rupture from the pressure of it, and she teleported away to not condemn the griffons to a life time of visits to psychologists. Then she used a telekinetic sheet to keep it in a piece, and in the last second her body managed to absorb all the energy. High in the skies, barely inside the atmosphere, she vomited blood, most of it freezing into crystals at once. Her stomach stitched itself together in the space of a second.

Twilight looked down, perceiving Spike's wail. She snapped her wings closed and let herself fall, a jet of magic erupting from them and a corona in her wake.

Like a violet comet she fell, faster and faster.

Author's Note:

One of the themes of this arc was "Constant escalation", if it wasn't obvious already.
It's close to the end, anyway. Finally. I'll make some kind of resume on it when it's done.

PreviousChapters Next