• Published 22nd Feb 2016
  • 4,320 Views, 19 Comments

Armored Warrior - Brony_cruiser



Alex Johnson was the first experimental Juggernaught for the Shadow Company But upon his death, he is taken to equestria long before the NM incident. COD 4 MW/ COD MW2/3 crossover. OC X Luna.

  • ...
4
 19
 4,320

Ch-1 The Reawakening

Two Days Before Return:
Sgt. Alex "Jugg" Johnson

It is almost time.

These were the only words that went through Princess Celestia's mind as she stared up into the night sky. The full moon was out and basked the planets landscape in a coldly dim glow as Nightmare Moon prepared her return. It had been almost a thousand years since her banishment and two days from then, the planets would realign and she would make a return. However, Celestia was well prepared for that happening.

Turning away from the balcony, she walked out of her room and down several hallways towards her intended destination. However, before she could get to the royal gardens, a familiar student of hers ran up to meet her.

"Princess! You missed our study appointment in the library! what's keeping you?" Smiling warmly at her faithful student, Celestia addressed her as they walked out of the door into the gardens.

"Do not worry my faithful student. I am merely off to run a simple errand to help prepare for the Summer Sun Celebration in a few days."

"Ooh, can I come?" Giving out a faint laugh, Celestia extended her wing to pet Twilight on her head. While what she was doing shouldn't be common knowledge yet, it wouldn't hurt to let her student know about what was going on.

"I don't see why not, however, what I am about to show you must not be told by anyone in the city. Understand?"

"Of course princess!" Smiling again, Celestia and Twilight walked through the maze that sat in the center of the garden. Unbeknownst to Twilight, what Celestia planned would have a major impact on the next couple of days. For as they walked around one last bend, Twilight could only look in awe at the statue before them.

The statue was of a strange bipedal creature that easily towered over twilight and even reached Celestia's height. It had a bulky body that had little bumps, or what seemed to be pockets, all over it's chest area while several larger pockets lined it's legs. It wore armor that looked to be completely unheard of in Equestria as it had several plates over several parts of it's body while what looked like a large collar sat around it's neck and on it's shoulders. It's helmet almost completely covered it's face and had two small holes that she guessed were for it's eyes. It also had a large plate over, what Twilight could guess anyway, was it's groin region that had some type of wording scratched onto it. Looking closely, Twilight could faintly read the two crude words that seemed to say:

"GET SOME"

Backing away, Twilight looked at the rest of the creature, or more importantly, it's hooves. It's left hoof was wrapped in a circle as if it was holding somepony and had several strange appendages that were curled into a large fist. Whereas the right arm was stuck almost straight out with all but the middle appendages curled into another fist.

Looking at the strange gesture for another second, Twilight finally turned to the princess who has a saddened look on her face. Dropping her curious attitude, Twilight was about to console the princess about what was troubling her but Celestia beat her to speaking.

"This, my faithful student, is what I came here for."

"Wh.... what is it?"

"An old friend of mine. He is a armored warrior from a different world that happened to chance upon ours when he died in battle."

"Wait..... HE is from a different PLANET!?!?"

"Yes and it is my fault entirely for him being trapped in this stone prison. I have come here to release him for it is time for him to be required. Now as I activate this spell, I need you to stand back..... he may not be happy for being awoken." Doing as she was told, Twilight backed away several feet before stopping and watching the princess intently. Nodding her head, Celestia turned back to the creature and lit up her horn. Activating the needed spell, Celestia shot a small beam into the towering bipedal and covered him in a warm golden glow before backing away herself. After a few seconds of doing nothing, Twilight was about to question the princess before the statue shifted and shook slightly. turning back to it, Twilight watched as the statue began to move as the stone began to break away, leaving the giant being beneath. As the last chunk fell away, the creature leaned forward before falling off the stand onto it's appendages and knee's. They all sat like that for a few minutes before the first move was made. Before Twilight could do anything, The creature finally turned it's head to look at her. After a second, it looked back to the princess while speaking out a few words in a deep voice that was slightly laced in hidden anger.

"Why have you awoken me princess?"


Alex's POV

My name is Sgt. Alex Ray Johnson, but people call me "jugg." I am a heavily armored soldier who used to fight for the Shadow Company, a US elite group of soldiers who personally defend high ranking officials, General Shepard being one of them. While I did fight for them, I was also partly the reason for it's downfall. When Shepard executed the TF 141 members in Russia, I saw the error of what we, as a military, were doing and subsequently switched sides to help CPT. Price and CPT. Soap complete their objective of assassinating Shepard while giving my life to help complete the mission.

Now, in the present, here I was. A soldier once turned to stone now being awaken to help Celestia defeat Nightmare Moon and bring Luna back. Of course this wouldn't be easy, as I was almost killed again when NM was first banished. However, before I could think more on the subject, I looked to my right while I was laying on my hands and knee's only to see a small purple unicorn stare at me in awe and slight fear. Frowning slightly, I turned back to Celestia before speaking for the first time in about a thousand years.

"Why have you awoken me princess?" Speaking the last word with slight anger and spite, I watched Celestia squirmed a little before responding.

"I have awoken you because it is almost time."

"So..... The countdown has begun. If I am to prevent anything from happening I need to get to my armory." Celestia only nodded before speaking.

"I already had the liberty of moving it here in the castle. If you follow me, you can get what you need so you can prepare." As I was getting up, the little purple unicorn to my right finally spoke up after being silent for the entire time.

"Wait wait..... Armory? Here? And what do you need to prepare for? Princess, what is going on?"

"That, my little pony, will be talked upon in the future. For now, we must get the Sgt. here reacquainted with the present times."

"That won't be needed. you forget that I come from a more technologically advanced race than your princess..." I grumbled from under my helmet. Before Celestia could make a remark, I stood up to my full height, dusted myself off, readjusted my crotch plate, and walked towards the castle. As I walked, slightly shaking the ground while I was at it, Celestia walked up next to me and kept pace. Looking at the unicorn briefly to make sure she was out of earshot, I spoke to Celestia.

"I still don't forgive you for what you have done. This all started because you were more concerned for those who didn't need it while you left your sister in the dark. Now look at what happened as a result."

"Look Alex, I know what I did and I have had to deal with the pain everyday for the past nine hundred years. I know what I have done and I feel terrible for it." She looked down in sorrow. "But now that the time has almost come, I am going to do everything in my power to bring her back. That is why I woke you from your stone prison, the planets will be realigned in two days so we must prepare for her return in anyway we can." Looking up to me with hope filled eye's, she silently begged me to help her complete her goal to bring Luna back. Sighing, I nodded and patted Celestia's head before we continued walking around the halls of the castle. When we came to the throne room, which looked a hell of a lot better than the old one, Celestia told the guards to leave us. When they left, giving me a few strange looks while they were at it, Celestia lit her horn and a small panel opened up on the wall. Walking forward, I laid my hand down on the pad while it scanned my DNA for conformation. When the scan was complete, two large doors slid open revealing rows upon rows covered in rifles, shotguns, LMG's and many other forms of weaponry that a standard soldier could carry into battle. Walking in, I walked over to the rack on my left and grabbed an unloaded M60e4 with a rapid fire attachment perfectly named "SHREDDER" before heading to the ammo crate in the back of the room. Stepping up to the crate, I grabbed several boxes of the m60's ammunition and attached most of them to the clips and such that littered my armor. Setting the m60 down, not before loading it, I reached to my right and grabbed a berretta 9mm pistol off the wall and grabbed several magazines for it. Setting the mag's into their respective pouches around my waist, I also grabbed a few flash grenades and a smoke before walking back out and locking everything up.

When I left the room, pistol in its pouch and LMG in hand, I turned around and set my hand on the scanner again. After a second, the scanner let out a small beep before the doors to my armory closed and the panels were hidden by magic once again. Turning around, I looked at the unicorn mare, who was staring in complete awe, before looking to Celestia, who was silently giggling at the unicorns expression. As I was about to walk forward, the unicorn suddenly jumped in front of me before exclaiming something.

"What are those!? I have never seen such things as those in Equestria!" Looking down at her in slight annoyance, I gave a gruff reply.

"They are 'tools' for my occupation so to speak. However, do not touch for they are very dangerous and can only be handled by me or Celestia" The reason being that I had trained her and Luna myself with the weapons before I was frozen in stone.

"But what are they used for?"

"Wa-" Defending ponies." Looking at Celestia, I was about to question her but she beat me to it by explaining it telepathically.

I have kept Equestria in peaceful harmony for well over a few centuries. I don't want them exposed to war so please keep it on the down low. At least do it for me. Nodding in a way to show her I understood, I made a reply.

Understood. I will keep it under wraps to the best of my abilities. Smiling at me for my response, Celestia finally spoke out.

"Now that we have gotten what we came here for, Alex, I believe it is late at night and you might wish to finally be asleep somewhere that isn't stone. Am I correct?" Chuckling in response I nodded before replying.

"Heh, yeah that would be nice. It would be awesome to actually sleep on a bed for the first time in like what, well over nine hundred years?" laughing a little in response, Celestia led me and the unicorn up the castle to the many rooms that littered it to find mine.

It took a while but after a few minutes of searching, Celestia led me to a room that was in between both hers and Luna's old rooms.

"While we may be in a new castle, I had your room magically transported here along with my sisters. I have kept both your rooms mostly the same after your imprisonments." Nodding to her and the unicorn mare, who I learned after a little bit was named Twilight Sparkle, I opened my room doors and walked in before closing them behind me. Not without bidding Celestia a goodnight.

My room was mostly basic, bed dresser and all that, besides the fact that there was an old metal armor rack that could hold my juggernaut armor without bending like many of the others did. Another thing I noticed was the fact that everything in the room was painted my old colors still. (Black, yellow and grey) Which is interesting cause I haven't seen it in over hundreds of years. However, getting back on track, I got ready for bed by taking off my armor and setting my weapons on the little shelf that laid just under the armor rack. Taking off my helmet i started the annoying process of taking off my heavy armor. Unclasping the buckles and connectors, I pulled the collar from around my neck and threw it on the rack. Next, I unclasped the armor plating that covered my torso. Letting the heavy metal lined chest plate fall to the floor, I had already started on freeing my legs from everything. firstly taking off my boots, I pulled off the lightly metal covering for my shins before unclasping the knee guards and letting them fall to the floor. Lastly, I unbuckled the thigh armor and let the thick covers of metal and fabric slam onto the floor with a loud bang. The guards outside of the room, hearing the bang, opened the door slightly to see if everything was alright. Relaying to them that i was fine, I picked up the armor from the floor and set it on the armor rack as the guard closed the door and left me in my silence. Sighing loudly, I put a hand on my scarred face before walking and laying in the bed. Once I was comfortable, I easily fell into my first peaceful sleep.


Third Person POV
Celestia And Twilight

After the door closed, Celestia and Twilight walked down the hallway towards Twilight's room that was a few hallways away. As they walked, Twilight released all of the pent up questions that were building up since they awakened the being called 'Alex.'

"Princess, I have so many questions about Alex, What is he? How can he walk on two legs? Why does he wear so much armor? Why does he have a secret room in the throne room? Why haven't I ever seen his statue before in the maze? And how come he wa-" Celestia effectively quieted her by placing a hoof over Twilight's mouth before silently laughing over her students curiosity. When she removed her hoof, she walked down the hallway to twilight's door and opened before ushering her student inside. When they were both out of earshot in the safety of the room Celestia decided to answer the more basic questions about Alex.

"Alex is a special friend of mine who is from the human race on the planet Earth. He is a heavy armored soldier who used to be corrupted but effectively switched sides and died in battle fixing his reputation. While I cant answer the more complicated questions, you will have to ask him for their answers. However do be patient with him for before he became the soldier he is now, he went through a massive tragedy that not even he will tell me or anyone about. I honestly fear for him but we must move on because of it. I need you, my faithful student, to follow him for the next few days to the little town of Ponyville to help with the Summer Sun Celebration. I need you to supervise the event while he guards it from anything that escapes the forest to attack. Take this responsibility and do your best. Do you understand my dear student?" Looking at her teacher in awe and slight fear, Twilight nodded furiously for the fact that she basically is getting the opportunity to study the soldier from another world. However, as Celestia walked out of the room, she suddenly looked back at Twilight and gave her a frightening warning.

"And Twilight? Beware of the mare in the moon. For not even Alex was able to completely defeat her last time." And with that, Celestia left the slightly frightened Twilight in her room to sleep on the answers and warning she got out of the eventful night."

Author's Note:

So this is my second story on this sight and I hope this goes well. To get everything cleared and out of the way, The only reason I did this was to get it started so I don't lose the feel of the story so this will only be a secondary project. I will be more focused on The Lost Fog as it is my main story so far and I won't let the story go to waste. Anyway, give back some feedback on how you feel everything is going down and I hope you enjoy your day! :pinkiehappy: