• Published 15th Mar 2017
  • 15,006 Views, 1,230 Comments

Of Heaven and Earth - Garuda IV



It's been over a thousand years since Sol was hidden away and sealed in crystal. Now freed by Twilight and her friends, he must readjust to the present while also having to deal with old grudges both from and against him.

  • ...
35
 1,230
 15,006

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41- Friendly Visit at Sunset

It was about mid-afternoon as Twilight and Sol sat on the throne, the two waiting for the rather slow day of court to finally come to an end. With nothing better to do at the moment to preoccupy her, Twilight's mind began to wandering as their talk with the captains remained fresh in her mind. With the presence of the additional guards, they had inadvertently driven most petitioners away from seeing the two young royals, leaving their day mostly boring and uneventful as they only had fifteen ponies come to see them throughout the whole day. But still, despite the guards' presence bringing some sense of security, Twilight still had lingering fears about what had happened. Sure, Sol may have been the intended target, and she felt that she would be haunted by that fact for quite some time, but she was also fearful that if she were the target, then she probably wouldn't be so lucky, even with her alicorn body's resilience.

As her mind continued down on that dreary path, her body shuddered, which caught the attention of Sol. It wasn't until she felt the feathers of his wing gently caress her back that she snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at him, blushing at his gesture with the guards right there in front of them. Granted the guards all had their backs turned to them, and Helping Hoof was busy looking over the papers on her clipboard, but still...

"You okay there, Twilight?" he asked, the concerned tone clearly evident in his voice.

"Uh... yeah, I'm fine. I'm just... well..." Twilight's voice faltered as she looked into his eyes. Seeing that he clearly wasn't buying it, she let out a sigh and answered honestly. "No, I'm not."

Sol gave a nod and looked out at the empty throne room with an idea on his mind.

"Why don't we call it an early day?" he suggested. "It's been incredibly slow today, so I doubt that anypony would complain if we closed court a bit early. Then, once it's just the two of us, you go ahead and tell me what is bothering you, okay?"

Twilight silently nodded.

"Okay." After offering Twilight and claw and helping her up, the two made their way down the dais. "Due to the lack of petitioners, Twilight and I have decided that court will be closing early today. Miss Hoof?"

"I shall inform the guards at the gate that court will be closing early, and to turn away anypony wishing to petition you, along with your apologies for being unable to see them," she said, knowing his unspoken question and having done this before with Celestia.

"Thank you, Miss Hoof. If anypony shall need us, we will be in my room... talking," he quickly added, seeing the sly smirk growing on Helping Hoof's face.

"Very well, then. And what about Princess Twilight's guests who are supposed to be arriving later this evening?"

"Have the guards escort them to us as soon as they arrive. With the increased number of them guarding the castle, I'm sure they could spare one or two of them for a few moments. After you're done with that, you are free for the rest of the day, as well as tomorrow."

Helping gave a grateful bow. "Thank you. In that case, I shall get on that right away."

A brief smile crossed Sol's features as he saw her scamper off to end her day, and begin enjoying her day off. With her now gone, Sol and Twilight left the throne room with their escort, and made for his room. Along the way, they passed by one of the castle's maids, who Sol paused for a moment and requested that tea be brought to his room for him and Twilight, before heading off to carry out his order.

After several minutes of walking, they finally came to the hallway that contained their rooms, both of which still had a pair of guards posted. Coming to his bedroom doors, Sol opened one of them and stepped aside for Twilight to walk in to first, following in after her soon afterwards. Once inside, Sol walked with Twilight over to the soft grass beneath the tree to settle down and have their talk.

Once the two were situated side-by-side on their stomachs, Sol was about to ask what was wrong when Twilight, now alone with him and away from any prying eyes, shifted herself beneath his wing and snuggled up to him, burying her face against his side while her body shivered. Though concerned for her mood, given how she acted throughout the day after their meeting with Iron Guard and Night Wing, and the fact that she had barely spoken a word since said meeting, Sol had a pretty good idea of what was bothering her.

With his wing already draped over her, Sol used it to hug her to his side and gently nuzzle the top of her head in a show of comfort and affection.

"Care to tell me now?"

Sol heard a sigh beneath him seconds before he felt Twilight shifting her head around so her voice wouldn't be muffled by him.

"... I'm scared, Sol," she said, her voice laced with worry.

"You mean about yesterday?"

He felt her nod against him. "I grew up believing that Canterlot Castle was the safest and most secured place in all of Equestria. But, if somepony could just slip in and out so easily without being detected, then what place is safe... and what's to stop them from doing it again?"

"The extra security, for one," Sol attempted to reassure, but to little effect.

"I'm sorry, but I'm still not so sure about that. It was infiltrated by Chrysalis and fell to her invasion, it fell to Tirek's takeover, then Chrysalis again when her changelings ponynapped and impersonated Princess Celestia and Luna, and now a group of pony assassins managed to get in, poison your food, and get out without being noticed! And who's to say that we won't be next?!"

"Twilight. It's going to be alright. Nopony is going to come try and poison you."

"How can you be sure about that? We may be alicorns, Sol, and we may be stronger and more resilient than the average pony, but we are still susceptible to being poisoned," she said in a quieter voice. "We aren't the same as you. Your unique draconic heritage is what saved you from being poisoned to death, but if Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Flurry Heart, or myself, were to have been the target and ate that poisoned food instead, then we would... I would have..."

Now having a complete understanding of what Twilight was so scared about, Sol wrapped an arm around her and began rubbing her shoulder. He had a feeling that it had something to do with him being poisoned yesterday, but he didn't think that she'd considered just how vulnerable she and the other alicorns were compared to him, nor how poor the castle's security really was, and how she'd lost faith in it. It didn't help much how right Twilight was, either. Canterlot Castle was supposed to be the safest structure in Equestria, and if it could be so easily infiltrated...

No. Not if I can do something about it, Sol thought with growing determination. Alright. Once mother and Aunt Luna return and take back the throne, I'll start working on securing the castle.

*Knock... Knock... Knock...*

... in the meantime...

"Enter."

Turning his attention towards the door, Sol watched as they were opened to one of the castle's maids, who was levitating a tray with a white tea kettle, two tea cups, and a few other cups filled with sugar and honey.

"Thank you. You may leave it on the table there."

"Yes, sir," she replied, setting the tray of tea down on the table. "Will there be anything else?"

"No thank you. That will be all. You may go."

With a polite bow, the maid promptly left the room and closed the doors behind her as she left. Lighting his horns, Sol levitated the tea over to them and cast a spell to scan them for any signs of tampering. Once his scans came up negative, he began pouring a cup of tea for Twilight.

"I understand that you are scared, Twilight, and that your faith is a bit shaken right now, but I do hope that you will trust me, and believe me when I say that I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening to you and my family." Finishing pouring and mixing the tea with some honey, Sol offered it to Twilight, who took it in her hooves and gently began blowing on it, trying to cool it off. "Once you and I are done ruling for mother and Aunt Luna, I will begin working on a way to prevent this from happening again. Both the infiltration, and the poisoning. I'll also make sure to work it into your castle as well... with your approval, of course."

Taking a tentative sip of her tea, Twilight hummed in delight as she felt the warming brew working on her as she began to relax a little bit.

"It would make me feel a bit better, yes," she replied, taking another sip.

"Very well, then. Upon our return to Ponyville, I shall begin on installing some runes into the castle to neutralize any poisons that might cross the threshold." Sol smiled as he saw Twilight's mood starting to brighten. "Feeling better?"

For the first time that day, a faint smile formed on Twilight's lips. "A little."

Glad to hear that she was feeling better, Sol kissed her cheek. "I'm glad to hear that. But, you'd better start feeling more better, because you've got some guests coming over to visit."


With over an extra hour to relax and unwind, Twilight found herself to be in a better mood than she had all day. While her fears still lingered, thanks to combination of Sol's reassuring words and cuddles, and the tea she'd drank, Twilight was starting to feel better and more relaxed. It also helped knowing that Starlight would be coming over to visit, along with her mystery friend, whom Twilight was looking forward to meet.

"So, who do you think this friend of Starlight's could be?" Sol wondered.

"It's hard to say, really," Twilight replied, tapping her chin in thought. "There are plenty of ponies in Ponyville for her to become friends with. It could also be somepony that she met during one of her visits to the Crystal Empire, or even a new changeling friend from one of her visits to Thorax. Really, it could be anypony at this point. Maybe even a griffon."

*Knock... Knock... Knock*

"Yes?"

"Excuse me, sir, but Miss Starlight Glimmer here to see you and the Princess."

"Well then, guess we're about to find out," Sol said to Twilight before replying to the guards, "Thank you. You may let them in."

Glad that she'd finally made it, before the doors even began to open, Twilight stood up and was already making her way to greet her friend. Once they had opened and Starlight walked in, she was met with a tight hug from Twilight.

"I'm really glad to see you, Starlight."

"Heh. Thanks, Twilight," Starlight said, hugging her back for a moment. "So, how's it been ruling Equestriiiaaaaa-why's there a tree in here?"

Sol chuckled as he walked up to them. "Because it's how I designed it. After all, this is my room."

Starlight blinked. "... oh... well that makes sense."

"What tree?"

Turning to the direction of the new and familiar voice, Twilight, Starlight, and Sol looked over to the doorway, where Twilight smiled widely as the voice's owner walked into their view.

"Sunset Shimmer!"

Happy to see her otherworldly friend again after so long, Twilight ran up to Sunset and nearly knocked her over in a hug tackle. Recovering from hit, Sunset chuckled and hugged Twilight back.

"Hey, Twilight," Sunset chuckled. "Long time no see, huh?"

"Far too long," she replied before breaking the hug. "Honestly, we really should start hanging out more."

"Yeah. No kidding." Sunset attention was drawn away from Twilight as her eyes caught sight of the large cherry blossom tree growing off to the right side of the room in a patch of green grass. "Wow, there really is a tree he-"

Sunset's words froze up when she saw the white form standing behind Twilight. At first glance, a shiver ran though Sunset as she saw the familiar white coat and violet eyes of Celestia, but calmed herself as she saw that its owner wasn't Celestia as she'd thought, but something else all together.

"Heheheh. I know that look," Sol chuckled. "I take it that you were expecting somepony else?"

Recollecting herself, Sunset closed her slightly-gaping mouth and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry. It's just that you look a lot like somepony else I know."

"That is fine, but would you ladies care to come in?"

"Actually," Twilight spoke up, "would you mind it if we moved this to my room?"

"Not at all, Twilight." Sol paused and blushed faintly. "Um, shall I excuse myself?"

Twilight gave Sol a curious look. "Why?"

"Well, it's just that it's your bedroom, and I don't want to intrude on your personal living space."

"It's fine, Sol," she said with a good-natured eye-roll. "Besides, you let me in here, so it's only fair that I let you in mine."

"Very well."

Grabbing the tray and empty tea set in his magic, Sol followed the three mares out of his room. While passing the guards, he offered one of them the tray and asked if they could send somepony to bring refreshments and snacks to Twilight's room, who complied and took the tray to carry out the request. With that out of the way, Sol followed the others in to Twilight's room and closed the doors behind him. With this being his first time in Twilight's room, Sol took a quick moment to get a look at the place. While its design was basically identical to his own room, Twilight's had a four poster, queen-size bed with the red canopy curtains drawn back. And while the room was lacking a tree, it instead had a pair of purple couches sitting across from one another, with a wooden, light-brown coffee table situated in between the two.

"Hey, Sol. Come here."

Hearing Twilight calling him, Sol looked over to see her sitting on one of the couches and patting the empty spot next to her, while Sunset and Starlight had taken their seats in the opposite couch. Giving a quick apology, Sol made his way over and sat himself down on the couch next to Twilight.

"So," Twilight began, "how have things been since we last wrote? Anything new going on?"

"Meh, not really," Sunset shrugged. "There have been a few magical mishaps here and there, but they're all really minor and were quick and easy to take care of. Other than that, the girls have been doing alright. They've been keeping their magic under control, and using it in moderation so that we won't accidently get overcharged again."

"Again?"

"Yeah. Turns out that whenever one of us uses their new magic too much, everyone else's magic will start to go sorta out of control, but we've talked about it and have taken care of it..."

"Something on your mind?"

Sunset gave Twilight a nervous look. "Just something I thought of. Did I... eh... tell you about me and Flash?"

Twilight nodded. "Yes. You told me that the two of you had gotten back together."

"Okay, good," Sunset sighed in relief. "I couldn't remember if I wrote to you about that or not, since it was written back in the old journal."

"I do, and I also remember that I was happy for both of you," she said with a small smile. "I like Flash, but as nice of a guy as he is, it just wouldn't have worked out between us since we live in different worlds."

Sol kept quiet as he listened. Twilight had already told him about her brief crush on Flash during her time in the other side of the portal, so he didn't feel bothered by it.

"Yeah. I get it," Sunset said with a sad smile.

"... speaking of romances, how's my human counterpart doing? Didn't you tell me that she was dating somepony?"

"You mean Timber Spruce? Yeah, she is. Actually, they went out on a date just a few weeks ago."

"Oh. Do you know how it went?"

Sunset chuckled as she recounted her human friend's story. "It was a total disaster. The section of the museum they wanted to see was closed down, the sky was cloudy so they couldn't see the stars through the observatory's telescope, and to top it off, they ended up burning their tongues on some hot chocolate."

"Eesh. Sounds like they did have it rough," Starlight commented.

"They did. But, as it turned out, Fluttershy gave Twilight a jar of fireflies that had opened up and took the shapes of the constellations for her and Timber, so their date wasn't a complete loss."

"Well, good. I'm glad that things turned out okay for them in the end," Twilight said with a smile.

"Yeah. Me too." Having finished her short story, Sunset turned her attention to the stallion in the room. "So, you're Sol, huh?"

Sol's attention was now completely focused on Sunset as he was addressed.

"I am, Miss Shimmer," he returned with a small smile. "And I must say that it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance."

Sunset blinked at Sol's manners. "Just Sunset will do, or at least drop the 'Miss' part."

"Very well, Sunset."

"Thanks... so, you've heard about me?"

"I have, and from the sound of things from before, you've heard of me prior to our meeting as well."

"I might have," she smirked, her eyes flickering to Twilight. "A certain purple princess has been writing to me quite a bit about you."

Sol gave a small smile when he heard Twilight quietly squeak. "I see."

"Unfortunatly, even after reading pages upon pages about you, I still don't really know all that much about you." Sunset leaned forward in her seat. "I'm sure that you can relate to my curiosity."

"About you? Not really," he calmly said. "Quite the contrary, actually. I've heard quite a bit about you, Sunset Shimmer."

"Really now? From who? Twilight?"

Sol shook his head. "Not quite."

"Starlight?"

"Nope."

Sunset frowned. "Well if it's not them, then who?"

"From my mother," he replied, doing his best to hid a grin. "She's told me a lot about you. How you became her personal student, how you abandoned her studies and escaped through the mirror portal, how you came back and stole Twilight's crown, how she chased after you, retrieved her crown, and ended up befriending you, and most importantly, how you returned and reconciled with mother."

His mother? But weren't we talking about Princess Celestia?

Confused, Sunset looked to Starlight and Twilight for an explanation.

"Anypony care to tell me what he's talking about, exactly?" she asked, eliciting a snicker from Starlight.

"You really didn't figure it out? I mean, he practically told you who his mom is. Not to mention the fact that we clearly saw you noticing the resemblances that he shares with her."

"What are you talking about? The only ponies he's talked about besides me were his mom and Princess Celestia... wait a moment..." At that moment, it was like a switch was flipped in Sunset's mind, one that made her eyes go wide as she stared at Sol, realizing what Starlight was getting at. "No way. There's no possible way that you..."

"I take it that you've figured it out?" Sol asked with a hint of smugness and playfulness.

"No! There's no way that you are Princess Celestia's...! I mean, she didn't even have a...!"

"Actually, Sunset, he is," Twilight spoke with a raised hoof, causing Sunset's eyes to go wide.

"... you're kidding me..."

"Hey, we all thought the same thing at first, too," Starlight shrugged. "But, when we brought him to Canterlot, Princess Celestia herself admitted to all of us that Sol is actually her son."

"But... how? I don't remember there being any records of him having ever existed!"

"And now you know why. Another reason would be because I was sealed away and hidden for over a thousand years, and was just freed last year by Twilight, Starlight, and their friends," Sol explained. "Outside of my family, nopony else in this modern day knew that I ever existed... until Twilight stumbled across an old book and found out."

"... I... see..."

"... you know, mother really missed you, Sunset," Sol said, his voice soft and a little sad. "She would tell me about all the times that you two spent together, teaching you, watching you grow up from a small filly. Eventually, she told me about how much she'd grown to care for you... how she grew to love you... and how much it hurt her when you left."

Sunset's gaze fell, her mane now hiding her face.

"... she also told me about the joy and relief she felt when you returned to her with Twilight, to finally have the chance to see you again... and how she had planned to adopt you."

Sunset's head shot up, along with Twilight's and Starlight's.

"She what?"

"It's true," he nodded. "Mother had told me that before you first left, she had planned on adopting you once you had completed your studies with her. Even now, mother hopes that you will one day return to live in Equestria, where she would then ask you to live with her as her adopted daughter."

Sunset stared at Sol in disbelief. "She... s-she does?"

Sol gave a nod and shyly rubbed an arm. "Yes, she does... and... well... I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling."

"But.. why me?"

Sol let out a sigh. "With me being sealed away in crystal, Aunt Luna banished to the moon, and father being imprisoned in stone, mother, with no family left to comfort her, started to become lonely. And as much as she loved foals and would have liked to have had another, she couldn't bring herself to re-marry and have another foal with somepony who wasn't my father. That is why, after having taken you in as her personal student and growing so fond of you, she decided that she was going to adopt you into the family. That is, of course, if you are willing to accept it. Like I said, even now, the offer still stands."

Sunset's eyes began to water as she thought over the offer. While she and Celestia had indeed made up, Sunset never knew that she felt that way about her. Granted, Celestia did take her in as her student and raised her since she was just a little filly up to adulthood, and she was still grateful for that... but still, to know that she had acted out against a pony who had basically been, and could still be, her mom, filled Sunset with a fresh wave of regret for how she treated Celestia. As she thought about it, Sunset couldn't deny that she found the offer to be very, very enticing and appealing... and yet...

"I... I can't..."

Everyone looked at Sunset in surprise.

"But, Sunset-" Twilight began, but was cut off by Sunset raising her hoof.

"Please, don't get me wrong about this. Even now, I still miss Princess Celestia, and I would be honored to have her as my adopted mom... but I can't just drop everything I have and leave. I have a bunch of friends, and a boyfriend, who all love and care for me, school to attend, and a life that I've made and am happy with." Sunset sighed and frowned. "Maybe after my friends and I all graduate from Canterlot High, I might. Apart from Applejack and probably Pinkie Pie, everyone else will probably move away to some distant college or university. Heck, Flash has even talked about heading off to college himself... and if I'm honest here, I'm living on borrowed time there."

"What do you mean?" Sol wondered.

"What I mean is that, as much as I hate to admit it, I don't really belong in that world. Even though I've made a life for myself there, there's still the possibility of me running into that world's versions of me. So, if that happened, then just imagine the kind of trouble it could create if the government were to be informed of it. They'll probably take me as an identity thief who's been impersonating her and come after me."

"You don't think they'll actually do that, do you?" Starlight asked.

"I'm hoping that they don't find out, period."

"... so that would be a 'no' then?" Sol questioned.

"Maybe. Again, it's very tempting, but as long as I have my friends, I won't leave and abandon them."

"Very well. Just remember that the offer will still be there for you, if you do decide to accept it further down the road."

"Thanks. I'll keep it in mind."

*Knock... Knock... Knock*

Everyone's attention was drawn to the knocking on the doors.

"Hello?"

"Princess Twilight? I brought that tea for you and your guests," the voice replied.

Lighting her horn, Twilight opened the door for the maid, who walked in with a trolley with a tea kettle and four tea cups.

"Forgive the interruption, Your Highness," she apologized with a bow.

"It's perfectly fine. Thank you for the tea."

"You're welcome, Princess. Oh, and the chefs wanted me to inform you that they will have dinner ready within the hour."

"Thank you. We will be sure to be there on time."

With another bow, the maid exited the room and closed the door behind her as she left. Once she was gone, Sol lit his horn and brought the trolley over to them, all the while subtly scanning the tea and dishes for any tampering. Once he mentally deemed that they were safe, he levitated them off of the trolley and onto the coffee table.

"So, Twilight," Sunset began, pouring herself a cup of tea, "what's new with you?"

Twilight paused from taking her first sip of her own cup of tea. "I didn't tell you already?"

"I don't think so. Apart from Spike's changes and him being Ember and Rarity's boyfriend, which I find kinda weird when I think about my world's Spike and Rarity, the most that you've written to me about was Sol."

"Oh... oops."

"So, what did happen that you forgot to tell me?"

"I bet I know~" Starlight sang teasingly.

Twilight blushed. "Well... you see, it happened not that long ago, a-and I've been busy and distracted that I didn't think about it, so-"

"Twilight's dating Sol," Starlight blurted out before calmly taking a sip of her tea. "Started right after Sol brought back Twilight's old library tree house."

"Starlight!"

"Wait. Really?" Sunset asked as she looked at Twilight, who blushed as she avoided Sunset's gaze. "No way."

"Actually, Starlight is correct," Sol answered, sporting a small blush himself.

Sunset blinked a few times in surprise as the information started to fully sink in.

"You surprise me, Twilight. I mean, I figured that you would find somepony after the other you started dating Timber, but I didn't think it'd be with somepony like him."

"It's not like I planned for it to happen. It just did," Twilight muttered.

Interested in how this all came to be, Sunset grinned and leaned forward in her seat.

"Okay, give me the details. Tell me when it first started... oh gosh, I'm starting to sound like Rarity."

Though she didn't really mean it, everypony in the room couldn't help but chuckle at Sunset's comment. After the moment had passed, Twilight took a moment to think about when she first started to have feelings for Sol.

"Looking back on it, the first time that I started to find myself attracted to Sol was back during our trip to the Dragon Lands."

"Oooo. I think I know what you're talking about," Starlight smirked.

"Nah-ah! No spoiling this one, Starlight!"

"Fine. I won't tell her."

"Really?" Sunset questioned. "I remember you writing to me about your trip, but I don't recall you telling me anything about this."

"That's because I didn't include it," Twilight replied. "Now, like I was saying, the first time that I found myself becoming attracted to him was during our trip to the Dragon Lands. And I actually mean 'during our trip to'."

"So this was before we made it there?" Sol asked.

"Yes. Actually, it first started after I woke up during our balloon ride there."

"What happened?" Sunset wondered, putting her hoof over Starlight's mouth as soon as she opened it. "Sorry, Starlight, but this is Twilight's story."

"Fine... party poopers."

Ignoring that, Twilight continued from where she left off. "Well, it's a little embarrassing to say out loud, but when I woke up that morning, Sol was snuggling me."

Sol blinked. "I was?"

"I didn't think you did it on purpose, so I believe that you just rolled around in your sleep, and that's how we ended up like that... not that I'm complaining."

"Well, you're quite the snuggler too, Twilight. Or have you forgotten about that winter night the week before the Hearth's Warming Eve Ball? You know, the one where we were reading together in front of the fireplace, sharing a blanket, and later falling asleep underneath it?"

"Shush. I'm telling the story, here, Sol," Twilight said, giving Sol a playful shove. "Anyways, after that, it all went downhill from there. Sol healing Spike after he got severely injured, that night Sol just brought up, the Hearth's Warming Eve Ball and the Hearth's Warming present he surprised me with, and lastly, bringing back the Golden Oaks Library. All of them had an emotional impact on me, and had helped me with my decision to becoming Sol's fillyfriend."

"Glad to hear that," Sunset said with a soft smile, which soon faded as she picked up on something that Twilight hadn't mentioned. "... hey, did you two have your first date yet?"

Twilight's ears fell flat against her head at Sunset's question. True, Sol did ask her to the Hearth's Warming Eve Ball, but since they weren't together at the time, Twilight couldn't count that as an official date.

"Actually..." Twilight's ears perked back up as Sol began to speak, "we do have a date planned for tomorrow night."

"Wait. We do?" Twilight questioned, clearly having not been informed of this.

Sol smirked. "We do."

"When was this decided?"

"Last week," he shrugged. "And with a bit of help from Cadence, everything has already been arranged."

"Cadence is involved with this?!"

"Yes, she is. And I promise you, Twilight, that you're going to absolutely love what I've got in store for you tomorrow evening."

Author's Note:

I tried. I tried so hard to resist, but after hearing so many good things about it from my friends, I finally caved and got Monster Hunter: World. The downside, as I'm sure you've all noticed, is that I can't focus on my writing with that game on my mind... apart from that, I regret nothing.

PreviousChapters Next