• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,569 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,569

PreviousChapters Next
fanfics were canon?

Anon leaned in close, his breath brushing through Fluttershy's mane.

"I... I lo--"

Suddenly, Pinkie burst through the fourth wall(s) of the many fanfics that consisted of the show.

CHILD FRIENDLY!


Pinkie promptly reappeared from a garbage can, and continued her current task at hoof-- taking down the Princesses, once and for all. She slinked through the many alleyways that sprawled across Canterlot, time to time disappearing and immediately reappearing in a completely unrelated location.

And then Twilight appeared.

"Pinkie? What are you doing?" She asked as she turned a corner, unknowingly walking into Pinkie's path, "I thought you were at Sugarcube Corner."

PInkie backed away from one of her highest-level targets. "Um, I had a day off, so... I decided to explore?"


The moon crashed down upon Equestria in a ball of flames, with Nightmare Moon riding the behemoth the entire way with flaming blue swords twirling about her. 'nuff said.


*Insert witty one-liner here*


And then chaos happened.


Derp.


Lol I broke the chain of shorter and shorter lines.

Why am I doing this? :facehoof:

PreviousChapters Next