• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,590 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,590

PreviousChapters Next
Rarity was as nerdy as Twilight?

"My Fabulosity Equivalents!" Rarity gasped, pulling a sheet of burnt paper from underneath Sweetie Belle's mixing bowl, "NOOOOOOOO!"

"Sis." Sweetie deadpanned, "Just because you design dresses according to geometric patterns doesn't mean that you need to write out equations for everything."

"Psh." Rarity dismissed with a hoof, "You need to know the math before you can truly appreciate it. As the great Starswirl once said--"

"--no." Sweetie cut off, "Stop it. Get some help."

"From?" Rarity began, turning with the burnt paper in her grasp.

"...Twilight?" Sweetie answered.

Rarity's eyes widened. "Yes!" she shrieked, "With all her knowledge on everything, she'd surely know how to improve my dresses even further!"

"...no." Sweetie continued as the door slammed shut, "...um... who was it... Lyra? No... um... Coco? Yeah, I think that Coco would be able to--" Sweetie Belle stopped as she realized that the room was empty.

PreviousChapters Next