• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 7,600 Views, 38 Comments

My Sparkle - CaringSlash



You have a crush on Twilight, but your afraid to tell her.

  • ...
24
 38
 7,600

It's time to tell her.

Author's Note:

First Human X Pony story as I will always say, it might suck.

I put some more work into this one, unlike my first story.

There will be more Human X pony stories in the future. :pinkiesmile:

It's been a month since you appeared in Equestria. Your finally starting to become relaxed being in Equestria. Well other than never seeing your friends or family again. But your hoping one day you will return home, crying in the arms of your friends and family. Ever since you appeared in this world you've made some friends, the friends you hang out with the most is The Elements Of Harmony, since they were the first ones you met once you entered this world. But there's one pony your somehow attached to, somepony you can't stop staring at, and that pony is the Princess of Friendship herself: Twilight Sparkle. But there's one problem with that, your a human and she's a pony. She probably will say no to you and that will break your heart. Also it might send you into depression and you might end up killing yourself. You gotta find a way to tell her this gently and you got to deal with what she says. So you need to set a appointment for you and her both to have a talk about it in private. There's only one problem, you'll need to find the courage to talk to her and let her know that you want to talk in private and what time and date that will be.

After hours of thinking of what to say to Twilight, you finally thought of what to say to her. But now you got to go up to her and say it. Which means if you go up to her and speak you'll start to stutter and you will embarrass yourself in front of her. So you have to think on how to get the message to Twilight without stuttering. Then the idea comes to you, if you don't look at her you will be able to get the message out without the worry of stuttering.

After an hour of thinking of how the plan will go, you ready to take your chances, and deal with the answer she gives you.

You reach her castle and knock on her door, there was no answer, until Twilight says something from behind the door. "Who is it".

"It's me Twilight". You say to her.

She opens the door. "Oh hi". She says. "What are you doing here".

You look down at the floor to avoid eye contact with her and you start to speak. "I was wondering if me and you could.....talk in private tomorrow, it's important".

"Okay, what time"? She says.

"Is noon ok". You say back trying your best to not look at her.

"Yeah noon is ok, but where at"? She says.

"Is here okay"? You say to her while trying your best not to look at her.

"Ok, i'll make sure Spike is out doing something. She says "Ok, you want to meet in the castle at noon and it's got to be in private". She repeats.

You nod your to let her know she's correct.

"Okay, well I see you tomorrow". She says.

"Alright, see you tomorrow". You say.

After that you both wave goodbye to each other. You leave with a smile on your face. "It worked". You say to yourself.


The day is here, today is the day you finally tell Twilight how you feel about her. But the only downside is that if she doesn't like you, that will tear you apart. So you hope she will like you. "If she says no, i'll be heartbroken for months". You say to yourself.

It almost noon and your on your way to Twilight's Castle for the private meeting. You finally reach her castle and open the door. Twilight was waiting for you on the other side.

"There you are, come with me". She says. You both sit in the chairs that are around the map. You sit down next to Twilight. "Okay, what were you wanting to talk about"? She says.

"Okay, what i'm about to tell you could change your life and mine once I tell it". You say. "Are you sure your ready for this". You say in a serious tone.

Yes, i'm ready. She says.

You take a deep breath and you start. "Do you know why I somehow attract to you like a magnet, get lost in your eyes, pay full attention to you when you speak, smile when you giggle, and get nervous around you". I explain.

She started to think about it. "No, I don't know why". She says confused.

You take another deep breath and then you say it. "It's because..........i'm in love with you, I love you Twilight".

Twilight's face turn into shock and froze. "Your in love with me, but that can't be possible, i'm a pony and your a human". She says becoming confused.

"Well, I knew you were going to say that, I guessing the answer will be no". You say feeling your heart sink.

"I didn't say no, it's just.....I just can't believe that your in love with me". She says.

"Well it's true, I had feelings for you ever since I came here". You said.

"You have bonded with my friends very easily, but you put them in a state of fear until they saw your not evil. How's this sound, how about we go out on a dinner date, and I will see, how does that sound". She says.

A smile forms on your face from hearing that. "Okay how about a private reservation at Sugarcube Corner at 7:00". You say feeling confident.

"I would love that". She says, putting a bigger smile on your face.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow night". You say and then leave Twilight's Castle with same smile on your face from yesterday.