• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 2,383 Views, 77 Comments

The Fat and The Skinny - Dinodisneylover1



Can it be? The world's greatest comical duo have somehow arrived in Equestria? Still alive?

  • ...
2
 77
 2,383

Welcome to Ponyville

Dawn. The rays of Celestia's beautiful sun began to shine through the curtains of Twilight's bedroom. The rays touched Twilight's beautiful eyes. She opened them and yawned cutely. She jumped out of the bed and began to stretch her legs. She saw Stan and Ollie sleeping peacefully, she began to wake them up.

"Mr. Laurel. Mr. Hardy." she began softly. "Sirs." she spoke a little louder.

But it didn't work, they still slept peacefully.

"Let me try."

Twilight jumped a bit. The voice belonged to the little dragon who woke up bright and shiny. He put his hand behind his back and brought out a trumpet.

"Spike, are you sure that's a good idea?" Twilight asked uncertainly.

"Relax, Twilight. It's not that the bed is going to break down or something."

He inhaled as much air as he can and blew with all his might in the trumpet. "PWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" The noise was very loud and Stan and Ollie woke up "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" they screamed and the bed broke down when that happened. Twilight and Spike looked with big eyes.

"I'm taking my words back." Spike said.

"Sweet Celestia. Are you alright, sirs?" Twilight asked.

Ollie and Stan stood up.

"Uhng, we're alright. Such things happen to us often." Ollie answered.

"Mostly to Ollie." Stan added.

When Stan said that, Ollie began to nod but he stopped immediately and gave Stan an angry look.

"Well, now that you're all awake, it's time for some breakfast. And since you're new around here, I'm going to take you to the best place to get some." Twilight said.

"That's very kind of you, Miss Sparkle." Ollie said.

"You can also call me Twilight if you want to." she giggled.

"Okay. Twilight." Ollie said. "Come, Stanley. Let's get ready."

While Stan and Ollie began to prepare themselves, Twilight and Spike went downstairs to wait for them. During that time, Spike giggled in himself, he was on the brink of laughter.

Twilight saw his expression and asked "What are you giggling at?"

Spike was trying his best to hold his laughter and said "Oh, it's the reaction on those two and how the bed broke down because of it." Then he began to laugh.

"Well, it was kinda funny." Twilight giggled.


A half an hour later, Stan, Ollie, Twilight and Spike were ready to get some breakfast. And there's only one place where you can have some.

"Gentlecolts, welcome to Ponyville." Twilight said.

Stan and Ollie couldn't believe their eyes. They saw a complete town in another world at daylight filled with all types of different colored ponies. They stood there for a few seconds with their eyes and mouth wide open.

Suddenly the silence was broken by Twilight. "Well, if you're done staring, shall we move on?"

Ollie shook his head and answered "Oh, yes. Of course. Lead us the way."

They moved into the town. While they walked, many ponies gave friendly waves. Not only to Twilight and Spike, but also to the two newcomers who were with them. But they also gave a curious look at the two.

"Wow, never expect to see so many friendly faces around here." Stanley said.

"We want to make new visitors feel good here." Twilight said.

During their walk, Stanley noticed that all the ponies except some fillies have strange marks on their flanks.

"Say, Ollie."

"What?"

"Have you noticed that many of these ponies have a tattoo on their butt?" Stanley asked.

Ollie looked at the ponies and said "Now that's something you don't see every day. Pardon me, Twilight. But could you tell us why all these ponies have tattoo's on their hindquarters?"

Twilight almost tripped over her hooves when that question left the fat pony's lips. "Huh? You don't know what a cutie mark is?"

"Cutie mark?" Stan and Ollie said in unison. Then they placed a fi..., uh hoof on each other's nose.

"Shakespeare." Stanley said.

"Longfellow." Ollie said.

"Needles." Stanley said.

"Pins." Ollie said and laughed in amusement.

And they both took each other's hoof and shook them.

Twilight looked a bit surprised at their sudden movements, but she also smiled a bit with that. "What was that for?"

"Well, it's a little something we do when we both say the same thing at the same time." Stanley explained.

"It happens often." Ollie said. Then he cleared his throat "Uh, you were going to tell us what cutie marks are?"

Twilight came back to reality, "Oh, yes. A cutie mark represents a pony's special talent. It truly surprises me that you don't know what a cutie mark is. You both have one."

Stan and Ollie looked at each other's butts and saw their own cutie marks. They're film reels. Stan's was a smaller one and Ollie's was a big one.

With that Ollie said "We haven't exactly heard of cutie marks where we come from."

"What does yours represent? Are you actors?" Twilight asked.

"We, certainly, are. We're comedians." Stan answered.

"How interesting. Are you from Applewood in Las Pegasus? All the greatest actors live there." Twilight asked.

Ollie jumped a little bit by that. He still hasn't told her where they're actually from, but he decided to tell her at the right moment. As long as Stan keeps his mouth shut.

"No, we're from..."

Ollie covered Stan's mouth with his hoof before he could finish.

"Could you excuse us just a minute?" Ollie asked.

Twilight nodded and Ollie turned his attention to Stan.

"Where'd you wanna go and tell her where were from?" Ollie asked.

"Well, she deserves to know the truth, doesn't she? And the truth will always be revealed, right?" Stan answered.

"Nevertheless. If any of those ponies find out we're from another world, who knows what will happen." Ollie continued.

"But we can't lie to them." Stan said.

"We won't lie to them. If you leave everything to me and keep your mouth shut about our homeworld, then nobody will be any the wiser." Ollie said.

"How are we gonna do that?" Stan asked.

"We'll use tact. Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." Ollie explained and turns his attention to Twilight "Is it alright for you if we tell you later where we're from?"

"That's fine with me. But I'm going to need those answers sooner or later." Twilight said and continued. "Come, let's go further. I'm starving. You probably too."

"We, sure, are hungry." Ollie said.

"I could almost eat a hor..."

Ollie knew that Stan was going to say the wrong choice of words and quickly covered his mouth with his hooves.

"Pardon him. He means that he's so hungry he could eat a complete pie. Hm, hm, hm." With that said, Ollie pinched Stan's foreleg.

It was a bit painful for Stan and kicked Ollie's leg. "OOOOOWWW!" Ollie held his leg and quickly kicked Stan in the butt.

Then Stan kicked Ollie in the butt. "Aw!"

Then suddenly a unicorn pony named Lyra saw the two doing silly business.

"Hey, Bon Bon. Look at those two stallions." Lyra said.

"What are they doing?" the Earth pony named Bon Bon asked.

"I don't know. But it looks funny."

With that, the two mares went to the two stallions to watch and no sooner, more ponies saw it and came to them in a circle. They punched and kicked and eye poked each other until one of them could win. The ponies kept on laughing. During the fight, Stan was hitting Ollie with his hoof.

"Don't hit me like that!" Ollie said.

During that time, Twilight tried to get through the crowd of ponies to stop the argument.

"Excuse me, can I get through? Excuse me." Twilight said.

Ollie and Stan were still doing silly stuff to each other and the crowd of ponies continued to laugh. At last, Twilight got through the crowd and stopped the two stallions.

"Gentlecolts, please. What is the meaning of this?"

"He started it." Stanley said.

"No, I didn't." Ollie said.

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Well, I didn't!"

"You, certainly, did." Stanley said with a sad face.

"Well, I know that I didn't." Ollie said back.

"YOU DID TOO!" Stanley shouted.

"Why, you..." and they were about to hit each other again.

"Gentlecolts, please! There's no need to argue or to fight each other." Twilight said.

Then Stan and Ollie looked sad at each other.

"She's right. I'm sorry, Stanley." Ollie said.

"I'm sorry too, Ollie. Let's forgive and forget." Stanley said and they shook each other's hoof and embraced themselves in a hug.

Then they laughed a bit at each other.

"Isn't this silly?" Stanley said.

"It, certainly, is." Ollie said.

"Now with that solved, shall we go further?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. Let's go eat something." Ollie said.

The crowd of ponies cleared the path for them as they walked further.


The two stallions, the mare and the dragon went on.

"Just a second, sirs. Before we're going to have breakfast, there's still one teeny tiny little thing I need to do. Follow me." Twilight said.

Twilight led the two stallions to a bakery with a cupcake on the top. They went inside. Stan and Ollie couldn't believe their eyes. They layed eyes to the most delicous collection of pies, cakes, cupcakes and all other sweetness in all of Equestria. They're salivating.

"This is paradise." Stanley said enthusiastically.

"If you want, you can buy anything of your choice. Me and Twilight just need to order a cake for somepony." Spike said.

"Alright, Stan. Pick something you like and we buy it." Ollie said.

"Do you have any money?" Stan asked.

Ollie stood still by that question and looked directly at Stan.

"Why, I gave it you. Haven't you got it?" Ollie asked.

"Yes, I left it back home." Stan answered.

"Ooooohhh." Ollie said quietly. "Now what are we going to do? Here we are without a dime on the verge of starvation."

"Gee, that's going to be a tough winter." Stan said.

"Tough. Without food, we won't even live till winter." Ollie said worried.

Twilight heard their conversation and couldn't help but feel sorry for them.

"What if I pay whatever you want for you instead. And if you have enough bits one day, you can pay me back." Twilight said.

"Oh, that's very kind of you. But how can we get any money?" Ollie asked.

"Well,... There are numerous possibilities. You can help Applejack with applebucking, Rarity is probably searching for some extra help or you can help here at Sugarcube Corner." Twilight explained.

"Well, we shall find out what we're really good at and do it." Ollie said.

"Splendid. Now, have you made a choice so we can have breakfast." Twilight asked.

Ollie went to the glass exterior.

"Hmm. Let's see, um." Ollie began thinking. "How about two of those delicious muffins, Stanley?"

"That's a good choice, Ollie." Stanley answered

"You should try the Double Chunk Chocolate Chip Delight. My personal favorite." A new voice spoke.

"Well, those blue ones look most delicious to me." Ollie said thinking it was Twilight, but oblivious to who the voice truly belonged to.

"Oh, an icing stallion, huh?" the voice spoke again.

"Well, my most favorite muffin is..." Ollie turned around and saw who the voice belonged to.

"Hi." the voice belonged to a pink mare with a cotton candy mane smiling at the fat stallion.

"BAAAAAH!" Ollie was scared out of his wits.

"HelloI'mPinkiePienicetomeetyouareyounewaroundherecausei'veneverseenastallionlikeyoubeforeandIknoweveryponyinPonyvilleandIneverforgetafaceIjustsawyoustandinglookingatthedelicioustreatsGASPandIthoughtI'mgoingtosayHicauseI'veneverseenyouherebefore. So who are you and where are you from?" The pony named Pinkie said while fluttering with her eyes.

Ollie couldn't even comprehend what the pink mare all said, he was so surprised that she was standing behind him all that time. He was even more surprised how many words she can speak in one sentence so fast. Suddenly the mare grabbed him in a tight hug, now he was more surprised that she can lift somepony with his weight.

"Oh, I just love to meet new ponies. It makes it even more fun." Pinkie said excitedly.

While she was hugging Ollie, he was trying to gasp for air.

"Hello, Pinkie. Nice to see you again. This is my new friend, Mr. Hardy or Ollie and... you're kinda choking him." Twilight said.

Then Pinkie released the fat stallion. Ollie took a big gulp of air. Stanley looked at the event. He didn't know what to say or what to think, but he reacted by giving a funny looking smile. Twilight went to Ollie to see if he's okay.

"Are you alright, Mr. Hardy." Twilight asked.

Ollie retook his breath and said "I'm fine. I never felt such power from a girl."

"Oopsie, guess I overdid it a bit." Pinkie giggled.

"Mr. Hardy, this is Pinkie Pie. She's one of my best friends in all of Equestria." Twilight said.

"Pleased to meet you. This is my friend Mr. Laurel." Ollie said.

Pinkie looked right behind her and saw Stan who extended his hoof to Pinkie.

"Two new ponies? That means, *GASP*, TWO WELCOME PARTIES IN ONE DAY!" Pinkie screamed with great joy.

"Or how about one big party for both of them." Twilight advised.

"Even better. Or was it my idea that's better?" Pinkie thought. "Oh, what the hay. As long as it is fun."

With that said, she grabbed both Stan and Ollie in a welcoming hug.

"Just a minute, me and Stan get a party because we're new?" Ollie asked quizically.

"Of course, silly-willy. Everypony who's new in Ponyville gets their own special party. Organised by Yours Truly." Pinkie said.

Stan whistled and said, "You don't believe me."

"Believe it or not, but it's true. Whoops, I almost forgot, I must prepare immediately. Don't forget to come," Pinkie said and zoomed out of the bakery.

Ollie looked wide eyed at how fast Pinkie disappeared.

"How did she do that?" He asked himself.

"It's Pinkie. Get used to it," Twilight said.

"She's even more crazier than Stan" Ollie said.

Stan looked quizically at Ollie and was about to say something, but then he began to think. Suddenly, a pleasantly plump blue pony with a swirly pink two tone mane made her way tot he front counter.

"Welcome to Sugarcube Corner. Anything I can help with?" She spoke.

"Yes, ma'am. One blue muffin. And what would you have, Stan?" Ollie asked.

"The same for me, please. And maybe a cup of coffee too." Stan answered.

"You can't have a cup of coffee in a bakery. Besides, we're going to drink some at where Twilight is going to bring us to. Two blue muffins, please." Ollie turned his attention back to the blue pony.

"That would be four gold bits, please." she said.

"I'll pay." Twilight said.

Twilight gave the pony the bits.

"Thank you." the blue pony said.

"Mrs. Cake, do you still have that cake I ordered?" Twilight asked.

"I kept it special for you, princess." the pony named Mrs. Cake said.

She gave Twilight the cake.

"Cake. Check. Okay, let's go have some breakfast. I hope you're going to be excited about the party today, then I can introduce you to the rest of my friends," Twilight said.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure," Ollie said.

"Wow, a party for us, Ollie," Stan said.

"You know what, Stan. I think I'm going to like it here," Ollie said happily.

Author's Note:

Just to tell you. In one of the upcoming chapters, there will be another surprise.