• Published 30th Dec 2015
  • 3,363 Views, 170 Comments

Journal of an Alicorn Clone - Tired Old Man



A silly clone of Princess Celestia writes about her not-so-ordinary life.

  • ...
5
 170
 3,363

Having a Birdbrain is Okay if You're Part Bird!

Dear Journal,

I actually got a real journal now! Yay!

So, it turned out what I was writing on before was not a photo album, nor was it okay to write over the face of the pony with a nasty smirk and shiny black toupee. Celestia droned on and on about how valuable they were, why I should NEVER open the plastic bag they’re in, and something about preserving their quality as if they’re the last of their kind… but then why doesn’t somepony just make copies of it? What good is a book that no one can read?

I mean, I’m a copy of her. Luna Two’s a copy of Luna, and both of us are books! At least, I think we are. Celestia says she keeps trying to read me, so maybe we are part book? But we’re also sisters!

...Wait, are we? I think I’m sisters with Luna Two, but I don’t know for Celestia or Luna. But if we are, does that make a pool of sisters now? Ooh, I hope that’s the case, because then I can call Celestia my sister! And my head will stop hurting thinking about this! It’s a win-win!

Anyway, now that I have a proper blank book… what do I write about? Life stuff, right? Hmm...

Oh! So I took a walk in the garden this morning, and I saw some birds bathing in the fountain! They dipped their heads in and cleaned their face, shook the water through their wings and tails… it was amazing.

And then I looked at my sides. I had wings too! I wasn’t really sure how I didn’t notice them before, but they were all stretched out and big and feathery and white! And then it hit me.

Was I part bird? I wanted to know.

I had to know.

And that fountain had the answers!

Granted, the fountain was a lot smaller than I thought. Or maybe I’m bigger. Maybe both! Even so, I could do all the things I saw the birds do! Head dipping, rolling in the water, everything!

But was it awesome? Of course it was! And do you know what the best part was? Big Sis even saw me bathing! She kept shouting something, but I couldn’t hear it too well. It sounded like cheering though, so I just kept going! Then she got more worked up, and so did I, and it kept going and going until she dragged me to her room. I didn’t think I did anything wrong that time--it felt so right, so how could it be wrong?

...Big Sis? Did I just call Celestia that? Wow, that does sound good to say! That would make Luna the Big… Little Sis? Little Big Sis?

I’ll think about that later. But for now, I should wrap this up. Big Sis made a big deal about keeping this sort of stuff secret like her comic books. I’m not sure why, but that sounds like a good idea right now.

...I still think Luna Two should know. Ooh, maybe she’s keeping a journal like this too!