• Published 30th Dec 2015
  • 3,362 Views, 170 Comments

Journal of an Alicorn Clone - Tired Old Man



A silly clone of Princess Celestia writes about her not-so-ordinary life.

  • ...
5
 170
 3,362

When You're in Big Trouble, Don't Stay In the Rubble!

Dear Journal,

I am probably in big trouble. The whole castle wing collapsed under little sis’s weight.

Now, this problem would be pretty big enough on its own, but the screaming in the distance that's getting closer by the second brings bad news. But that’s not even the worst part!

I can’t find Luna Two! I was able to find the journal just fine since it landed near me in the rubble, but she landed farther away and I can’t see her! Luuuna! If you can hear me, please scream at me for turning you into an elephant! I totally deserve that!

Sheesh, she was so big! How hard is it to find an elephant in some rubble? It should be like finding a haystack in a barn! Except the haystack is big, blue, and has a huuuuuge nose!

Seriously, where is she?! All I see that’s different from rubble is this weird dark… round thing. It’s big, maybe as big as an elephant, but Luna’s not down there! It’s just nothing but darkness, and there’s no way she’d be down there! She doesn’t like being in darkness that deep.

It terrifies her.

Oh no, the screaming’s getting closer! And it sounds like mine, but it’s not me! Ooh, if she finds out that all of this happened because of that silly key… Aha! I think I have a way out of this! First, disposal of evidence! I just toss the key in the garden to find later, because if I don’t have the key, then I couldn’t have unlocked anything!

There! One key sent far, far away, but not really that far! Next, this rubble!

...Wait, I don’t have a glue bottle with me. I can’t fix this! And the screaming is right behind me, yelling my name--

Uh-oh. H-Hi big sis! Um, what are you doing here?

Oh, this? This was, uh… what is that thing that ponies blame for causing trouble they can’t actually explain?

Gremlins? I mean YES, it was GREMLINS! All the gremlins, out of nowhere! And they turned little sis into a big elephant wrecking ball that ruined the castle wing!

Yes! I am absolutely, positively, undoubtedly certain that is what happened! And now I’m trying to find Luna Two in the wreckage, but she isn’t here!

Deeper? I don’t know about deeper--wait, does this wing have a basement? Oh, you need to show me how to get in there!

Just look for a big hole? Okay! That shouldn’t be hard to find in this rubble. I just have one question!

Is this deep, dark rounded tunnel thing over there the hole you’re looking for? Because I looked down there from the edge earlier and didn’t see her in it.

You really think she’s in there?! But it’s scary down there, especially for her!

...Well, if she is down there, then she needs help. And the more time we talk about it, the less time we’re helping her with!

What’s it look like I’m doing? I’m jumping in! I don’t care if it’s falling again--this time, I want to fall!

Comments ( 6 )

I...what?
lol.
Thumbs up.

Sunny needs an injection of Vitamin Brains. :facehoof:

You know, for all of her faults, she cares. And that puts warm fuzzy things in the deepest, coldest, barren, dry, and decrepit pits of my heart. Which resides in another castle. :pinkiehappy:

I see Sunny's still figuring out cause and effect. And gravity. Well, hopefully she'll learn before she destroys more of the castle.
...
Wait, can't Celestia see what she did based on what she wrote down? Assuming she's rude enough to read her little sister's journal, of course.

Revan #5 · Jun 18th, 2016 · · 1 ·

Guess what, Mario? Your sister IS the castle.

Login or register to comment