• Published 31st Dec 2015
  • 4,355 Views, 70 Comments

Lessons On How To Be A Mother - GlitchyProductions



All of the female students in Canterlot High have been invited to a childcare course. But due to budget cuts, the students will be doing something a little more practical...

  • ...
17
 70
 4,355

Chapter Two - Preparation

The students entered the locker room obediently. Chrysalis watched as her class filled the room in just a few seconds, she crossed her arms and smiled at the groups of unhappy students, holding their baby supplies and their pacifiers in hand, unsure of what to do with them.

Sunset Shimmer walked over to an empty space with her baby supplies in hand. She gently held two packs of diapers with an adult sized baby bottle and pacifier stuffed in her jacket pockets. Applejack felt her cheeks bloom a bright red as Pinkie Pie gripped her hand the same way a small child would hold onto their mother. Both of them walked over to their respective lockers together and kept close to each other.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity were separated from each other. Not that Rainbow Dash was complaining, she crossed her arms and hid herself behind one of the pillars in the room. As she hid herself, Rainbow Dash carefully leaned to the pillars side and watched Miss Chrysalis close the doors to the corridor outside.

“Well then,” Chrysalis cleared her throat. “It’s time for the mommies to help their little ones put their diapers on. I’m sure you’re all able to do this without my help, of course. But if you do need my help, then please,” She gestured to herself. “By all means, ask me, that’s what I’m here for. Please feel more than welcome to use one of the cubicles if you want a little bit of privacy with your partner.”

The room kept quiet for a minute or two before the students looked away from Miss Chrysalis and mumbled amongst each other. Several students who were paired together grabbed their baby supplies and walked away from the scene. All determined in finding a suitable place to perform a diaper change on their chosen baby.

Sunset Shimmer sat herself down on one of the wooden benches and rested her baby supplies besides her. She looked around the room and watched as her fellow classmates moved into different parts of the room.

Lyra and Bon Bon were stationed in one corner of the room. Bon Bon had ripped the plastic packaging off the pack of diapers she was carrying and proceeded to unfold the garment. Much to her surprise, the diaper was five times the size of one regularly worn by babies and toddlers. Lyra sat beside her partner, swallowing the lump in throat whilst gazing at the size of the undergarment about to be placed on her body.

Trixie found herself lying down on one of the many wooden benches. She covered her eyes with her hands as Lavender Lace pulled out a diaper from the packaging and thoroughly unfolded the garment in front of her friends face. Lavender Lace started to tug on her partner’s skirt and slowly pulled it down to reveal her light blue frilly underwear in front of the whole class.

One by one, each pair of students quickly slipped into their roles and began preparing their babies for their diapering. Some students undressed their partners in the open while others took the small cubicles scattered around the room.

Sunset Shimmer felt a pair of hands land on her shoulders. Her concentration on her classmates broke apart when she turned round and noticed Applejack standing over her with a concerned look.

“Come on, sugarcube,” She tapped her hands on Sunset’s shoulders, “Rarity found us a cubicle we can hide in while…,” Applejack looked around and cringed at the sight of her classmates. “Let’s just go.”

Sunset got out of her seat and grabbed her baby supplies and held onto them tightly. She followed Applejack over to a small cubicle positioned close to the doors that lead to the gym. Rainbow Dash popped her head through the cubicle door and noticed Applejack and Sunset approaching.

She gestured for the two to enter and locked the doors once they entered. Sunset noticed the immediate space and felt herself being pushed up against Fluttershy the moment Rainbow Dash shut the door. She looked at the rest of her friends who looked equally as uncomfortable and noticed the large pile of baby supplies resting of the wooden seat.

“Alright,” Rainbow Dash began. “If we get to the principal’s office, then we can talk Principal Celestia out of making this crazy lady treat us like big dumb babies. Let’s wait here until the coast is clear and BAM! We’ll have everything back to normal so fast Chrysalis won’t know what’s coming! Who’s with me?”

“I don’t know, Rainbow Dash. I think we need to play along before we jump to any conclusions.” Sunset shrugged at Rainbow’s plan.

“Are you serious?” Rainbow Dash whispered. “We’re teenagers! Not stinkin’ overgrown babies!”

“I know,” Sunset nodded. “I’m just saying that if we want to learn what’s really going on, we should play by her rules and see what she is planning up close. There’s no point in going to see Principal Celestia if we don’t have any proof that she’s doing something bad.”

“What about Twilight?” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

“What about her?”

“Can’t you send her a letter or something? Tell her something crazy is happening and she can help us put a stop to all this.” Rainbow Dash crossed her arms, frowning at her friends.

“Be reasonable, Rainbow Dash.” Rarity added. “We can’t just ask Twilight to help us every time something bad happens. As silly as this predicament is, it’s not like we’ve got another group of Sirens parading around the school grounds.”

“I’d hate to admit it, but Rarity’s right,” Applejack nodded in agreement. “We can’t just go around pointing fingers or making up lies.”

“I guess your right…,” Rainbow Dash bit her lip. “But this is still stupid.”

“For now, let’s just stay in our groups and keep an eye on Miss Chrysalis. There’s no point in arguing,” Sunset glanced at the baby supplies and looked back at her friends. Beads of sweat ran down her head before swallowing a lump in her throat. “So…,” She looked back at the supplies. “Who’s going first?”

The group quickly went silent before exchanging a series of embarrassed looks amongst one another. Fluttershy slowly shuffled over to the pile of supplies with the available space and picked up a single pack of diapers. She slowly ripped off the top of the packaging and pulled out one of the large diapers in front of her friends.

Each of them with the exception of Pinkie Pie turned away and tried to look at something else. Rainbow Dash continued to frown as she stared at the thick white diaper.

“These diapers are cute,” Fluttershy began. “It feels like I’m holding a soft cushion in my hands.”

“That’s all fine and dandy, but who’s going first?” Applejack asked with a blush on her cheeks.

“Oh! Me! Me! Me!” Pinkie Pie instantly bounced into action. She jumped several times and bumped into Applejack and Sunset Shimmer, causing them to lean back and dodge her friend’s arms. “I’ll do it! I’ll be the first big baby!”

“You’re crazy, Pinkie.” Rainbow Dash mumbled, pointing a finger at her pink friend.

“I’m not crazy! I’m a baby!” Pinkie happily replied with a burst of laughter. She moved over to Fluttershy and grabbed two packets full of diapers, one pink pacifier and a baby bottle. “Come on, Mama Applejack! Let’s get my diapee on!”

Applejack blinked at the sight of Pinkie Pie, she swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded at her partner.

“Uh, Pinkie. Let’s go in another cubicle and get… Ugh, get you changed.”

And with that, Applejack and Pinkie Pie left the cubicle with their supplies in hand. Sunset Shimmer, now with more room, moved over to Fluttershy and placed her hand on her shoulder.

“I think we’ll go and find somewhere private,” Rarity eyed up Rainbow Dash and gave a grin to her athletic friend before looking at Sunset Shimmer. “If you don’t mind, we’ll move somewhere private. I’m sure Rainbow Dash is more than happy to try on a nice poofy diaper.”

“Wh-What!?” Rainbow Dash yelped. She walked over to Rarity and prodded her finger into her friend’s chest. “If you think I’m wearing one of those stupid diapers then you’ve got another thing coming!”

Rarity didn’t respond to her athletic friend, she instead chose to walk over to her baby supplies and rounded them up. She rummaged through her supplies and located a large pacifier with a cyan shield on the front. Rarity grinned as she shoved the amber nipple into her partner’s mouth, effectively stopping her from talking.

Rainbow Dash leaned back in surprise as the nipple was shoved into her mouth. Her eyes widened at the sudden intrusion while she suckled on the nipple without even realizing.

“There we go,” Rarity let out a few chuckles. “Come on, darling. Let’s leave Fluttershy and Sunset in peace.” She cooed.

Rarity took hold of a shocked Rainbow Dash’s hand, dragging her out of the cubicle to leave Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy alone. As the door closed behind them, Fluttershy and Sunset exchanged looks before setting their eyes on the packaging.

“Well, they’re gone,” Sunset nervously smiled. “Who’s going to be the mommy and the baby?”

“I can be the baby,” Fluttershy smiled back. “If it makes you uncomfortable, I mean.”

Sunset blinked, “Are you sure?”

“I’m sure. We’re not just partners but friends, we have to work together and I want to be the baby,” Fluttershy started to blush in front of her friend. She picked up the unpacked diaper from earlier and presented it to Sunset Shimmer. “I understand it’s very silly but I think you’ll be a great mommy.”

“That’s nice and all, but I thought you preferred being the mommy. Remember how happy you were when you were looking after your dolly?” Sunset accepted the diaper and held it to her waist. She eyes widened as Fluttershy began to lean back in her seat and tug on her skirt, instantly causing it to hit the floor, revealing her bright pink underwear.

“I remember,” Fluttershy smiled. “My dolly was so adorable and cuddly. I knew he wasn’t real, but it made me feel so sad when he started to cry for his bottle.” She picked up the remaining baby supplies and rested them on the floor.

Fluttershy hopped off the seat and lowered herself to the floor. Once she was comfortable, Fluttershy spread her legs outward and pulled her underwear down to her knees. Sunset Shimmer quickly turned her head away and closed her eyes, fearing for her friend’s privacy.

“I learned so much about being a mommy but I never learned about what it’s like for the baby,” Fluttershy continued. “It feels exciting to learn a different point of view. Miss Chrysalis said our progress is going to be monitored so I’m going to try and be the best baby in the class.”

It took Fluttershy a few moments to realize what was going on; she looked over to her friend and noticed the diaper being used to shield her eyes.

“Are you alright?”

The diaper was lowered for a brief moment before Sunset decided to hide her eyes for the second time to prevent herself from looking at Fluttershy.

“I’m sorry, Fluttershy. It’s just; I’ve never seen you… Y’know.”

“Naked?”

“Yeah that…,” Sunset nodded behind the diaper. “I just want to respect your privacy.”

While Sunset Shimmer protected her eyes, using the diaper as a shield, Fluttershy reached for a nearby packet and slipped a fresh diaper out of the plastic. She quickly unfolded the undergarment and slid it underneath her body; the front of the diaper was pulled over her private area which allowed her to pull the bright yellow tapes over to the front.

The thickness of the diaper quickly pushed apart Fluttershy’s legs, causing her to gasp as the soft material rubbed against her soft skin. Sunset Shimmer lowered the diaper she was holding and looked at her partner. Her eyes widened as far as they could when she saw Fluttershy with the thick white diaper wrapped around her body.

For a finishing touch, Fluttershy reached back over to her supplies and grabbed an adult sized pacifier with a light yellow shield. She aimed the amber nipple into her mouth and placed it inside, suckling the nipple the moment it entered her mouth.

“Woah…,” Sunset gasped at the sight of her friend. She dropped the diaper and walked over to her padded friend. Fluttershy on the other hand slowly stood up and felt the bulk of her padding soon push her legs apart.

“Fluttershy…” Sunset’s mouth dropped wide open. “You look…”

“Like a baby?” Fluttershy mumbled through her pacifier, smiling through the pacifier shield.

“Well yeah,” Sunset nodded. “You look just like a big baby in that diaper.”

“It feels like theirs a comfy pillow wrapped around my tushie.” Fluttershy pulled the pacifier out of her mouth and leaned down to take off her shoes. As she revealed her long pink songs in front of Sunset Shimmer, she placed her shoes next to her skirt and her discarded underwear.

“Yeah,” Sunset bit her lip. “Sorry I wasn’t about to change you. I just felt a little icky when you took off your clothes.”

“That’s okay,” Fluttershy nodded, folding her skirt and her underwear neatly into a small pile. “I know it isn’t easy for you to see me…,” Her cheeks reddened, “Well, since you were a little scared I decided to try the diaper on myself. Maybe you could try again when I used my diaper for the first time?”

Sunset paused and looked down at Fluttershy’s diaper and then looked back up. “Wait what?” She shook her head.

“Oh, you know. When I use my diaper for the first time you can try and change me.” Fluttershy added.

“You’re really going to use that diaper for what it’s meant for?” Sunset glanced back at the baby supplies and walked over to Fluttershy’s clothing. She picked up her friend’s skirt and underwear and placed them on the bench.

“I want to be the best baby in class, even if it means using my diaper.” Fluttershy smiled.

“Since we’re finished here, let’s go and see the others.” Sunset picked up the remaining baby supplies and piled Fluttershy’s clothes on top of the plastic packaging. She took one more look at her partner and couldn’t help but feel her smile grow at the sight of Fluttershy in her diaper.


“-And then I’m going to hug a big teddy bear, ooh, ooh, then I’m going to go to the cafeteria and I’ll ask Mrs. Cakes for lots of candy! You’ll wiggle your finger at me and go ‘Don’t do that, Pinkie Pie, you can’t eat that candy’ and I’ll say ‘Why not? I’m a baby!’”

“Pinkie…”

“And then… And then, we’ll play with our friends and we’ll go to the park and push each other on the swings-”

It was at that point when Applejack pressed a finger up against Pinkie Pie’s lips. Her pink friend was instantly silenced, causing Pinkie to look at Applejack.

“Pinkie…,” Applejack sighed. “Come on now, I know you’re excited but can’t you just stop and think about what’s going on.”

“I’m thinking!” Pinkie Pie happily nodded. “I’m thinking about the binky you’ve got in your pocket!”

“Not that,” Applejack shook her head. “I mean Miss Chrysalis and this class.”

“Ooooh!” Pinkie Pie gasped.

“What do you reckon she’s planning?”

“I don’t know, but it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

“How can you sit there on and say that?” Applejack raised an eyebrow. “I’m wondering if she’s acting nice to get close to us.”

“Applejack!” Pinkie rolled her eyes. “Don’t be so silly! She’s just trying to make us happy!”

“But that doesn’t make any sense, Pinkie. Why does she think that treating us like babies and mommies is going to make us happy?” Applejack asked.

“Because…,” Pinkie walked over to her pile of supplies and picked up a packet of diapers and handed them to Applejack with a smile on her face. “She’s going to teach us how happy babies are when they’re being looked after by their mommy!”

“You’re not listening, Pinkie.” Applejack waved a finger at Pinkie and began to scold her.

“I know!” Pinkie groaned, like a child who was being scolded. “Can I have the binky now?”

Applejack dipped a hand inside her pockets and pulled out a pacifier with a pink shield. She handed it over to Pinkie and watched as her friend shoved the nipple into her mouth and started to loudly suckle.

“Well, you do look cute, I guess.”

There was no response from Pinkie Pie, she walked over to an empty part of the cubicle and lowered herself down to the floor. Her hands tugged on her pink skirt before sliding it down to her knees to reveal her frilly pink underwear. Pinkie kicked off her shoes and placed them next to her changing supplies.

“But there’s one thing I got to ask.” Applejack got on her knees and rested her pack of diapers next to Pinkie.

“What’s that?” Pinkie mumbled through her pacifier.

“Why are you so excited? I thought you’d find this really weird or something.”

“Oh silly,” Pinkie rolled her eyes, pulling the pacifier out of her mouth. “I’m excited because you’re looking after me!”

“That’s it?” Applejack continued by pulling a diaper out of the packaging, blushing at the size of the unfolded as it unfolded itself.

“Nope,” Pinkie shook her head. “We’re playing the biggest game of house I’ve ever seen!”

“House?” Applejack took it upon herself to pull down her friend’s underwear, revealing her private area. She ignored this and pushed the diaper underneath Pinkie’s bottom. “That kids game?”

“Yeah!” Pinkie nodded. “It’s going to the biggest and longest game of house we’ll ever play! You’re the mommy!” She pointed at Applejack, “And I’m the big baby!” Then she finally pointed to herself.

The front of the diaper was pulled over Pinkie’s crotch, hiding her private area while the bright yellow tapes were slowly pulled over and stuck to the front. The padding tightly wrapped around Pinkie’s legs and pushed them outwards.

She wiggled her legs from side to side and placed a hand on her crotch, rubbing the front of her diaper to hear the loud crinkling noise. “It makes a cute crinkling noise!” Her eyes widened.

“There,” Applejack rubbed her hands together, feeling happy about her work. “How does it feel?”

“It feels like I got a pillow wrapped around my stinky butt!” Pinkie leaned up and stuffed her pacifier back into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around Applejack and pulled her in for a tight hug. “You’re the best mommy I could ever have!”

“P-Pinkie!”

Pinkie loosened her grip on her partner and leaned back, moving herself away from Applejack. She got on her feet and felt her entire body wobble as the thick padding continued to spread her legs apart.

“What now?” Applejack asked.

“Let’s go outside and see our friends!” Pinkie bounced. “I bet they’re going to be suuuper jealous because I’ve got the best mommy!”

“Aw, shucks,” Applejack blushed. “I’ve just put a diaper on you, Pinkie. Nothing special.”

“Nothing special? But look at my big poofy baby butt!” Pinkie turned round and wiggled her padded rump from left to right at Applejack, causing her to laugh.

Once Pinkie stopped her wiggling, she leaned down and picked up her discarded clothing and lazily draped them over her arm. She looked back at Applejack and continued to smile as her diaper crinkled with every step.

“Let’s go and see the others, Applejack!” Pinkie suggested. “I wonder if Rainbow Dash is wearing a diaper like me!”

“Heh, that’ll be something. I bet she’s even got a pacifier in her mouth.” Applejack chuckled.

“I bet she’s acting like a big grumpy baby, she’ll go ‘I don’t want to be a baby’ but Rarity will say ‘But you look adorable, darling!’ and then Rainbow Dash will get even grumpier and say ‘But it’s really stupid!’”


“…But you look adorable, darling.”

“But it’s really stupid!”

“Nonsense, Rainbow Dash. You look spectacular… For a baby.”

Rainbow Dash stood in front of Rarity with a large frown on her face. She crossed her arms as her cheeks instantly burst into a bright red in embarrassment as the thick diaper around her waist pushed her legs apart.

“Can I at least keep my skirt?” Rainbow Dash bit her lip, “I don’t want anyone seeing me wearing this thing.” She pointed at the padding.

“If you hide your diaper with your skirt, then no one will be able to know that you’re the baby.”

“W-What!?” Rainbow Dash squeaked. “Have you gone wacko!? Are you seriously expecting me to use this stupid diaper?”

“Why that’s disgusting, I would NEVER EVER imply that you should use your diaper... It’s simply unladylike, and furthermore, unsanitary,” Rarity rolled her eyes in disgust. “I find this class as odd as much as you do, Rainbow Dash. But if we’re going to find out what Chrysalis’ plans are then you must try and cooperate.”

“I am cooperating, you’re making this harder than it should be! Let’s just make a run for the principal’s office and get this stupid class over with!” Rainbow Dash finally snapped back, causing Rarity to flinch.

“My, aren’t you the grumpy one,” Rarity leaned forward and forced a motherly smile. “I should have known you would act this way the moment I put that diaper on you. You we’re always the grumpy one of the group much like an actual toddler who doesn’t like her mushy peas.”

“I’m not throwing a tantrum!” Rainbow Dash childishly whined. “I’m just sayin-“Before Rainbow Dash could continue, Rarity dipped a hand into her pockets and pulled out a familiar cyan pacifier. She aimed the nipple at her friend and quickly shoved the front into Rainbow Dash’s mouth.

It wasn’t long before she started to work on the nipple, letting out audible moans of relief and comfort as Rainbow Dash continued to nurse. Her eyes closed about half-way before her body drooped over slightly into a relaxed posture. Rarity replied to her results with a bright smile.

“That’s much better, Dashie. If we wish to get through this week without causing trouble then I suggest we work together as best as we can. That’s all I’m trying to say,” Rarity walked over to Rainbow Dash’s discarded skirt and noticed her spats and basic blue underwear. She picked up the clothing and draped them over her arm and handed the open pack of diapers to Rainbow Dash. “You know, you’ve really taken a shining to that pacifier, haven’t you?”

It was then where Rainbow Dash had the chance to remove the pacifier from her mouth. She moved the nipple out of her mouth and made a loud popping noise. Her expression of relaxation quickly reverted back into a sour look of frustration.

“Let’s just get this week over with!” Rainbow Dash continued to pout, she shoved her pacifier back into her mouth and started to suckle. She walked towards the cubicle door and left as quick as she opened the door, leaving Rarity behind to pick up the remaining baby supplies.

As Rarity picked up the last packet of diapers, she couldn't help but smirk and giggle to herself.

“Oh, this is going to be so much fun.” Rarity hummed in delight.