• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 2,879 Views, 91 Comments

The Living Candy Corn - Dark Nightshade



One of Twilight's spells messed up and turned a piece of candy corn into a mare.

  • ...
10
 91
 2,879

The return of Candy Burn

It had been a few days since any of the girls had seen Fluttershy, and they felt like she needed her space. However, after the fourth day of no one seeing her, they decided to go to her cottage and see if she was ok. But, Twilight had a special surprise for Fluttershy. Twilight nocked on her door.

"Fluttershy? Are you ok?" Twilight asked. The door opened a little bit.

"Oh, hey Twilight," said Fluttershy. Her hair and mane were a mess, her eyes were bloodshot and her face was socked in tears.

"We came to see if you were ok," said Rarity.

"Yeah, I'm ok," said Fluttershy.

"Are you sure, sugarcube?" asked Applejack. "I know what it feels like to lose a loved one, even if Candy Burn was family for a few days." Fluttershy looked at her for a few seconds, and then broke down in tears.

"I know it was for a few days, and she was created by accident, but we bonded!" she cried.

"It probably doesn't help that she was mostly you're kid," said Twilight.

"What?" asked Rarity, confused.

"Candy Burn mostly had Fluttershy's DNA," Twilight explained. "So, you still have her piece, right?" Fluttershy nodded. "Do you think I could see it?" Fluttershy nodded again.

"It's on the trophy stand in my room," she sobbed. Twilight entered her room and saw the stand. She glanced through the doorway and saw Fluttershy hugging Applejack.

"Hey Fluttershy, can you come here?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy started walking towards the room.

"Why?" she asked as she entered.

"There's something you need to see," Twilight said as she casted the spell. A bright light started appearing around the candy corn piece and Fluttershy's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" she yelled as the light vanished. Immediately, she gasped. There was Candy Burn, lying on the floor. The other girls had seen the light from outside, and came in, wondering if something was wrong, but they stopped when they saw Candy Burn.

"You resurrected her?" asked Rarity.

"But what about everything else?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Lemme guess, it was a safe spell that was restricted to only bringing Candy Burn to life?" Pinkie asked. Twilight stared at her.

"Yes, actually. She's the only one that was brought to life," Twilight said. Fluttershy flung her arms around Twilights neck and started sobbing, this time out of happiness.

"Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou so much!" Fluttershy cried as she started kissing Twilight. After a couple of seconds, she released what she had done and pulled away, blushing.

"Oh my, please forgive me! I don't know what came over me!" she whispered. Twilight smiled.

"Please, Fluttershy, calm down! It's ok!" Twilight said. Fluttershy paused.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. And I didn't say you had to stop," Twilight said as she started kissing Fluttershy in return. Fluttershy tried to say something for a second of two, but stopped and just continued it.

"Awwwwww," said Rarity.

"PARTY TIME!!!!" yelled Pinkie.