• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 2,610 Views, 56 Comments

Rainbow Dash Writes a Fanfic - chibiachika



Rainbow Dash decides to write a Daring Do fanfic. It goes about as well as you'd expect.

  • ...
4
 56
 2,610

Daring Do and the Lost Treasure of Ifnkovhgroghprm

Daring Do had just dismissed her class at Mareshall College. She found teaching to be a great way to relax after her adventures, but the itch for adventure was constant in her life. Her wing was broken once again though, so she knew she had to rest.

As she was leaving the classroom, from the corner of her eye, she saw the most awesome pegasus that went to the college. “Rainbow Dash, why are you still here?”

“Professor Do, I heard that you go on adventures a lot, and I want to go with you on your next one!” Rainbow Dash said.

Daring Do shook her head. “I could never take one of my students. It’s too dangerous.”

“Please?”

“Okay, you can come.”

“I already packed my stuff!” said the cool pegasus.

“Let me grab my hat and we can go.” Daring Do trotted out of the room, excited to be going on a new adventure with an awesome partner.


Rainbow Dash flew above Daring Do, who was on the ground due to her latest wing injury. Daring Do was having trouble cutting through some of the brush of the jungle. “Do you want me to carry you?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“That would be good, thanks. I’m glad that I brought you along.” the adventurer said as she was lifted up.

“Oh no, it’s Ahuitzotl!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she watched the beast emerge from the shadows.

“Well if it isn’t Daring Do! And I see you have such an awesome guest with you!”

“We’ll never let you get the lost treasure of Igrofnkovhghprm!” yelled Rainbow Dash.

“You act like you have a choice in the matter!” Ahuitzotl laughed as his vicious attack cat companions attacked the duo. They were then taken to the Temple of Ifnkovhgroghprm and tied to a stone platform.

“This time, you will truly meet your end!” laughed Ahuitzotl as he left with the treasure.

A swinging blade was swinging over the pair as water started to fill the room. “Oh no, this looks like it will truly be the end. I’m sorry Rainbow Dash, I did not want to put you in danger because I love you.” cried Daring Do.

“I love you too Daring Do! That is why I wanted to be with you! I knew you liked your adventures so I wanted be with you on them! I will not let it end like this!” Rainbow Dash wiggled in her ropes as her wings spread open, slicing the ropes apart. She then turned to her new lover and they kissed as the awesome hero sliced the ropes holding Daring Do.

“We must get out of this room before we drown! The only way out is through this door!” Daring Do ran over to the door and gasped. “Oh no, there is a puzzle on here! This ancient script is unfamiliar to me!”

“You should be glad that you brought me along, because I have already deciphered it! It says that if we want to escape in time, we need to push in the tile that has the picture of the timepiece on it!”

“What!? But the clock that is engraved on here covers four tiles! We will certainly die if we press the wrong one!” Daring Do started to cry.

“This is really simple! It’s this one!” Rainbow Dash pushed her hoof against a tile in the upper left. The door started to slide open.

“How did you know that was the right one?” Daring Do questioned as she hugged her savior tightly.

“You were right that the clock was engraved on four tiles, but what you didn’t notice was the hourglass that was engraved on this tile!”

“It’s no wonder you’re passing all of your classes with perfect grades! I’m amazed that you’re able to do that and still be the top athlete on campus!”

“Now we have to go stop Ahuitzotl and recover the lost treasure of Ifnkovhgroghprm!”


“With Rainbow Dash and Daring Do out of the way, nothing will stop me from the conquest of Equestria!” laughed Ahuitzotl as he sat on his throne in his fortress. He fell to the ground as a rainbow-colored blue struck him. “Rainbow Dash! How did you escape from my deathtrap?”

“It was easy! Now give us the lost treasure of Ifnkovhgroghprm and I won’t have to do something you’ll regret!”

“You may have beaten me this time, but your lover will never adventure again!” Ahuitzotl laughed as Daring Do screamed. An arrow was sticking out of her knee. As Rainbow Dash ran over to her, Ahuitzotl made his escape, leaving behind the lost treasure of Ifnkovhgroghprm.

“Rainbow Dash, I’m afraid that I can no longer be an adventurer! A broken wing is able to be worked around, but an arrow to the knee is the end of the adventurer’s life! I can’t believe that our first adventure together will also be our last! My love, will you continue my life’s work?” Daring Do cried.

“Of course! How could I say no?” Rainbow Dash smiled as Daring Do removed her hat and placed it on top of the awesome rainbow-maned pegasus. “I will be off on my first solo adventure as soon as you heal up, my dear Daring Do. Now let’s go home. I have a surprise waiting for you there.”

And then they had sex.