• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 3,061 Views, 197 Comments

I Don't Need a Love Potion to Love You - Night Flight



Have you ever thought that how a simple potion can change everyone's lives? If not, then here you go, and even if you had, still, HERE WE GO!

  • ...
9
 197
 3,061

Prologue

Door of cafeteria opened and a girl with fiery hair stepped inside. There was a frown and an undeniable smirk on her face that gave her face a scary, devilish look. Maybe that expression was the reason that the people that were closer to door of cafeteria gasped and went quiet. The place slowly went much quieter as everyone noticed the girl that was walking to a specific table that had six girls on it.

Finally, the whole cafeteria went quiet and the only sound there, was sound of that girl’s steps and six girls talking and laughing with each other. But it didn’t take a lot of time for the girls on the table to notice the odd silence over the place. It also didn’t take them a long time to notice the girl that was walking toward them and very soon, the six friends went quiet as the other people in the cafeteria.

“Uh oh,” said a girl with straight, purple hair named Twilight Sparkle. “This means trouble.”

Another girl on the table which had pink hair and pale yellow skin, gulped and whispered, “I hate to see that look on her face. I hope she didn’t went bad again.”

“Don’t you worry Fluttershy. Even if she went back to her evil self again, we’ll all fight her,” whispered back the girl beside her. She had blue skin and rainbow hair that matched her name, Rainbow Dash.

After some stressful and scary seconds passed, the fiery girl reached their table. She leaned in and did an evil laugh-at least that was what others thought. “You poor, poor girls. You’re gonna have a very hard time. You know why?” asked Sunset with the same evil face.

“Wh…Why?” asked Twilight with a shaky voice.

“CAUSE NOW I CAN CONTROL ALL OF YOU!” she announced with an evil laugh. “You know how?”

“H…h…how?” said Rarity with a voice much shakier than Twilight’s.

It was at that point that… Sunset Shimmer beamed up and grinned from ear to ear. Literally. “I FINALLY MADE IT! THAT’S HOW!” she screamed happily and bounced up and down like her friend, Pinkie Pie.