• Member Since 17th Jun, 2015
  • offline last seen Mar 27th, 2018

That_Gamer_Scout


Gamer, devout Gaben worshiper, hellbent on writing some of the worst stories on Fimfiction. Yep, that describes me well...

T

After the events of the season 5 finale; everything seems to be getting better for Starlight Glimmer. That is until the best law officer from Mega City One, Judge Joseph Dredd, comes to arrest her for the crime of time traveling without a permit. Will Twilight be able to stop him? Will Starlight avoid her sentence? Will Dredd ever stop scowling? Find out now or be prepared to answer for your crimes criminal scum!

Crossover of MLP season 5 finale and the Judge Dredd universe, specifically the Judge Dredd comics.

Dredd depicted in this story is mostly based off of the comics, though I do love the 2012 'Dredd' film (but don't worry, it's not based off that film. I just wanted to use the amazing picture of him scowling).

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 6 )

The 2012 movie was okay, but I will ALWAYS read Dredd's lines in Stallone's voice.

6758165 Though I based the character off of the comics, I too read every line in the Stallone voice. Lawbreaker!
(I just wanted to use the scowling picture from the 2012 movie, his scowl is so good!)

I actually adjusted the description a little bit after reading your comment, I didn't want to give off that kind of impression.

What Twilight did IS technically aiding a felon, even if the officer in question is a little bit of an airhed

Dead or alive youre coming with me is Robocop

Good story but I understand the dislikes after that cruel ending

Login or register to comment