• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,126 Views, 11,682 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,682
 52,126

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Conspiracy Theory

Author's Note:

To anyone who just got an alert for this chapter:

False alarm. No idea why, but this chapter had a red indicator on it, and for some reason required re-publishing. No idea how long it was like this.

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hiatus Bonus Chapter
Conspiracy Theory

FOAL FREE PRESS
CELESTIAL ERA - 1,000-YEAR HOAX?

Princess Twilight Sparkle has spawned a fresh wave of controversy this week by claiming that the Celestial Era millennium was a hoax, and that Luna's banishing to the moon was staged.

"I'm not questioning that Luna was sent somewhere for one thousand years, I'm just doubting it was the moon. Her sister wasn't the only thing she sent away in a fit of rage. Toasters that burn her bread, festivity lights that went out, the list goes on. One of things she couldn't work worth a damn were cameras, so we got some footage of the "moon" that Luna was on, prancing and dancing around happily."

The key to Twilight's claim is that camera footage of Luna prancing.

"Her mane is moving and waving around. That's not possible when there is no atmosphere on the moon. How would she even be breathing up there? Also, you seriously expect us to believe that she just happily pranced around up there for one thousand years? She wasn't pissed or anything? If I was up there, I totally would have written a message in the moon surface, something along the lines of, oh, I don't know, 'Celestia is a whore.'?"

The footage of Luna also brings up the point that Celestia claims she banished Nightmare Moon, not Luna.

Twilight is not alone in her conspiracy theories. Others claim that Celestia and Luna worked together to win the "space race" against then-rival nation Griffondor.

Of course, Twilight conveniently ignores the marvel of modern telescopes, which have confirmed the presence of large piles of defective appliances on the moon's surface.

"I'm not going anywhere near another telescope. If I focus in on the moon, I'll probably end up with another eye patch."


Dear Sister,

I think we may have a problem. They are on to us about the moon.

Sincerely,
Luna


Dear Luna,

It's hardly my fault that it took you a millennium to get that Overkill achievement in Haylo 3, and had to pass all ruling responsibilities to me in the meantime.

Sincerely,
Celestia

PreviousChapters Next