• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 5,794 Views, 266 Comments

Force of the Falcon - Omega6047



After a successful battle for planet Udow-2, Commander Falcon and his brothers are sent to another planet where they will fight Separatists. However not everything goes as planned and a completely new adventure appears in front of him.

  • ...
16
 266
 5,794

3. Secret Files

--Chapter 3--
Secret Files

FILE DESCRIPTION: Medical reports of group of unknown creatures. Creatures were brought to Canterlot Hospital by Princess Luna in following days: 09.06.2000 AMM, 10.06.2000 AMM and 12.06.2000 AMM. Through out this days Princess has brought in 7 creatures, all of which were seriously injured (more details below). By her request, the presence of those creatures was kept secret from general public and Princess Celestia; the only ponies with access to the creatures and knowledge of their existence are: Doctor Health Ticket, Doctor Fantas Magoria, Doctor Abuyin ibn Djadir ibn Omar Kalid ben Hadji al Sharidi, Princess Luna and Twilight Sparkle(1). Each of the subjects had a set of equipment(2) with them, Princess Luna ordered not to interfere with any of it, so following the standard procedure, the equipment was stored in chests for patient’s belongings near each bed.

(1) Included shortly after celebration of Nightmare Night.
(2) It is not possible to tell for sure, but the equipment appears to be military in nature.

BASIC DESCRIPTION OF THE SUBJECTS: Subjects are bipod in nature, with build similar to Minotaurs, save for hooves and horns. Subjects barely have any fur covering their bodies, most of their hair is located on top of the head. They have no features like wings or horns and research of their DNA didn’t find any segments of information about different features being part of bloodline, suggesting that their race does not distinguishes any sub-races. The height of males is 1,83m and the only female is 1,56m high. Each of their hands has 5 digits, and so do their feet. From the shape of their teeth, we can deduce that the creatures' sepcies is either a carnivore or an omnivore, considering the similarities with minotaurs they are most likely omnivores, but that is a speculation. More detailed description of subjects in separate file.
SIDE NOTE: 6 out of 7 subjects look identically, their DNA is also the same. The reason for this is unknown, but it is speculated that the subjects might be an effect of genetic experiments.
Also, Princess Luna often meditates near subject three, when asked about it she refused to answer.


SUBJECT ONE:
NAME: Shaw (name provided by Princess Luna)
AGE: 13
GENDER: Male
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 27Ml (Far below average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 1502 (Below average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: 3 broken ribs, none of them moved or caused further damage. Subject’s stomach was severely burned through unknown means(1), forcing magical rebuild of tissue. Subject suffered a minor hypothermia from a long time spent in extreme cold(2).
THREAT OF DEATH: Small

(1) The wound was caused by both powerful impact and high amount of energy, no known weapon or spell can cause similar damage.
(2) The armor worn by the subject isolated most of it.

SUBJECT TWO:
NAME: Unknown
AGE: 17
GENDER: Female
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 131Ml (Above average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 12512 (Far above average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Significant loss of blood, because of lack of available donor the only help given to the subject is magical support of blood flow(1). Multiple broken ribs, cracks on skull, broken arm, collarbone and nose; one of broken ribs moved and almost pierced the lung. Subject’s hand was removed relatively shortly before receiving medical attention(2), the wound is charred, preventing blood from leaking out(3). Many bruises cover the face, back, stomach and chest of the subject.
THREAT OF DEATH: High

(1) Subject possesses an unknown blood type, preventing us from magically recreating blood or using blood of 6 remaining subjects.
(2) Approximately 1 to 2 hours.
(3) If not for that, the subject would have bleeded out before getting any medical help.

SUBJECT THREE:
NAME: Unknown
AGE: 13
GENDER: Male
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 43Ml (Below average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 9329 (Above average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Severe head trauma combined with subdural hematoma. Multiple cracks on the back of the skull, some of the areas had to be replaced with synthetic bone. A burn mark similar to one found on subject one’s stomach, on the left leg, the damage was worsened by the subject as it appeared to be moving after sustaining damage. A minor, non life-threatening burn mark on subject’s cheek.
THREAT OF DEATH: Moderate

SUBJECT FOUR:
NAME: Vector-83 “Tracker” (Found on subject’s dog tag)
AGE: 13
GENDER: Male
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 27Ml (far below average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 1511 (below average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Severe second and third degree burns all over the head and shoulders. Burns caused irremovable damage to eyes, resulting in their removal(1). Right arm was broken in several different places, piercing the skin above the elbow. Rest of the subject’s body is in relatively good condition.
THREAT OF DEATH: Small

(1) Installation of magic detecting protease is planned.

SUBJECT FIVE:
NAME: Unknown
AGE: 10
GENDER: Male
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 12Ml (far below average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 1428 (below average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Serious hyperthermia and deoxygenation caused by long exposure to hard vacuum, high possibility of permanent loss of sense in left hand. Both shoulders are broken in multiple places and the entire front part of the body is covered in first and second degree burns.
THREAT OF DEATH: Small

SUBJECT SIX:
NAME: Unknown
AGE: 11
GENDER: Male
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 33Ml (far below average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 1120 (below average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: The subject was cut in half by unknown type of weapon(1). The cut was made slightly above pelvis and severed legs along with reproductive organs, bladder and part of intestines from rest of the body. Other than that, there is not much damage caused to the body but it is very likely that the subject will not survive.
THREAT OF DEATH: Very High

(1) Similar weapon was used on subjects two, three and seven. It appears to be emitting high level of heat as indicated by all wounds being closed.

SUBJECT SEVEN:
NAME: Cipher (Curved on the equipment)
AGE: 13
GENDER: Male
RACE: Unknown
TRIBE: Unknown
MAGIC LEVEL: 30Ml (far below average)
MAVTOVIC LEVEL: 1998 (below average)

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Subject carries many small wounds not meant to kill. Several places were seriously burned with high voltage of electricity and heat. Three fingers from the left hand were ripped off and the right hand was pierced with a knife(1). There are three missing teeth in the mouth of the subject and the right eye was pulled out of the socket but not removed entirely. (2)
THREAT OF DEATH: Moderate

(1) The weapon is superior to what is currently used by Royal Guard, both technically and in design. It was secured shortly after removal and currently is in possession of Twilight Sparkle, who is studying the weapon.
(2) It is obvious that the subject has endured extremely brutal tortures, it is impossible to know what was the reason for this as long as the subject is not healed.

SIDE NOTE: Due to the injuries sustained by the subjects, they are kept in a coma for the time of their recovery, which is speculated to take several months.


Signed

Doctor Health Ticket

Doctor Fantas Magoria

Doctor Abuyin

Celestial Apprentice Twilight Sparkle

Princess Nocte Luna Eclipse

Pinkie Pie, the BEST baker in Equestria!

Author's Note:

I wasn't planning on making this chapter, but when I got the idea I thought that I might as well write this. It's short anyways so it's no problem. nexta chapter will be a proper story, Pinkie Promise. :pinkiehappy:


Song of a day: Dry Cell - Body Crumbles