• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 1,257 Views, 599 Comments

Awkward Conversations And Other Stories - No one is home



A series of disjointed, interconnected stories about people and ponies. There are many conversations. All are awkward.

  • ...
5
 599
 1,257

PreviousChapters Next
Welcome to Fillydelphia (Surprise Party): Falling Off the Edge of the World

Surprise Party bounced happily off the train in Fillydelphia, her coat minty and green, and her mane styled straight (she was starting to like her mane that way. She frollicked about the station, showing the picture Pinkie had given her of the missing human. And then she simply disappeared. Although a brief report was filed, witnesses to the event later couldn’t be sure they had ever seen the pony at all, It was as if she never existed, And so that became the case.

-=-=-=-=-

Ki spasmed briefly, eliciting a cruel chuckle from Mr. N.

“Troubles, ‘Friend’?” the changeling pimp grinned at his human counterpart’s discomfort.

“It felt like… I don’t know… like I think a hot air balloon would feel if cut you one of the ropes holding it to the ground…” the mohawked human shook his head dizzily.

“Whatever you're on tell me where you got it,” Mr. N grinned, then scowled, “Seriously, I need you to tell me because somepony who's not me is clearly selling drugs in my establishment.”

-=-=-=-=-

“Oh come on, Gary,” Whatserface called coyly, wearing the facade of a human version of Twilight Sparkle, “I’m telling you it was probably nothing. Reality shifts all the time when you’re with me. What’s the big deal?”

“Well,” the goat sighed, “It’s all well and good for reality to take a sick day… IF I called it in. A major piece of the puzzle just fell out of reality. Which means it probably fell back in somewhere else and…”

“How about human highschool Fluttershy?” the changeling grinned.

“And I’m sure reality won’t start melting for at least an hour or so…” and Gary the Goat, Aka, Discord, the Lord of Chaos, decided reality could just take care of itself.

Author's Note:

Super short chaper to realign the party cannons. :pinkiegasp:
David was gonna skip his pinkie Pie arc to keep things in line with my story, but I was, “Ah hells no. I wanna see what you have planned. I didn’t mean to hijack Pinkie, don’t worry, I’ll adjust my story and it’ll work fine, I swear!.” And after 3 days of saying that, convinced him that, yes, in fact I don’t mind changing my story to stay in line with that universe he actually makes the rules to. I may have omitted that MY Surprise would immediately cease to exist. :pinkiesad2: But I saved the David Silver Pink-Step-Pie arc. I officially take credit for that. :pinkiecrazy: You’re welcome. :pinkiesmile:

PreviousChapters Next