• Published 14th Dec 2015
  • 560 Views, 4 Comments

Berry Punch's Birthday - Zeck



It's Berry's birthday, so Minuette is going to treat her to a lovely night. Written as birthday gift for Berry Punch Replies.

  • ...
2
 4
 560

'Dancing' With the Birthday Girl (Warning: VERY Racy)

Berry nearly spit out her drink in the private room of the bar they were in. She snorted as she closed her mouth and immediately started coughing as the wine rushed to the back of her throat and up her nose. It tingled for a moment and then burned, but she didn’t care. She slammed her glass down and laughed in between coughs.

“You…you didn’t…!” she hacked as she stared at the cream colored pony with a bubblegum pink and midnight blue mane sitting next to her.

Bon Bon’s cheeks were flushed, and from the way she was trying to squish herself further into her seat, Berry knew the coloring wasn’t just from the drinks.

“She totally did!” Lyra shouted as she, too, slammed her glass down on the table. The Unicorn had a huge grin on her face. “She beat the snot out of the poor little colt!”

“I was only a filly…” Bon Bon whimpered. “And he hit you first.”

“She was a terror!” Lyra shouted, raising her empty glass in the air and waving it around like a sword as she stood up in the booth. “Hooves flying everywhere, blood on the sand, hair in her teeth! I knew right then that I’d found my soul mate!”

Minuette, still calm and pristinely dressed in her stallion clothing, took a small sip from her wine and grinned at Bon Bon. “I didn’t know you had such a wild streak in you, Bon Bon. Has Lyra ever seen it in…other situations?”

Berry licked her lips as she stared at her wife. The look on Minuette’s face as she asked that question…if there wasn’t a table between them, Berry would have her on her back right now.

Lyra’s sunglow eyes went wide as she froze in mid-swing. A wicked smile came to her face as she slowly looked down at Minuette and then plopped back into her seat. “Is that your question?”

“Yes,” Minuette said, glancing quickly at Berry and blinking slowly.

“Well, there was this one time,” Lyra started. She slid over next to her wife and slipped her hoof over the Earth pony’s shoulders. “She’d had a really stressful day at work. I didn’t even make it in the front door before she was one me. Did you know that, with the right type of knot, an apron can completely immobilize—”

“It’s not Minuette’s turn!” Bon Bon suddenly shouted. While she was technically correct, Berry knew that she acting more out of panic. She made it a point to ask the question again when it was her turn.

Lyra pouted in a way that made Berry’s heart skip a beat thanks to the wine. The Unicorn folded her front legs across her chest and scrunched her nose. “Fine. Then whose turn is it, sourpuss?”

“Watch it,” Bon Bon warned as she leaned over and kissed Lyra’s cheek. “Or we’ll skip your turn and go straight to mine.”

Lyra’s pouting vanished instantly. Her eyes shot wide and a smile began to grow on her face until it was so big that it looked painful. She glanced at Minuette, then at Berry, and finally at Bon Bon. “Oh! Oh oh oh! Can I really?” she begged, like a little filly in a candy store. “Really?”

Bon Bon rolled her eyes and sighed, but the drink in her made it impossible to hide the grin on her face. “Yes, knock yourself out.”

“Yes!” Lyra’s front hooves shot into the air. She then slammed them down on the table so hard that their drinks jumped. She leaned forward, her face beaming with glee, and looked Berry straight in the eye.

Berry smirked back and took a gulp from her wine. So far, none of her friends had managed to trip her up. She had answered every one of their questions without pause, from what it was like screwing stallions—something no pony else at the table had ever experienced—to how many mares she had been with at one time. She had been a bit nervous at first because she didn’t want to hurt Minuette’s feelings, but the blue Unicorn had been the one asking half of the questions, and each time she had laughed, gasped, or licked her lips right along with Lyra and Bon Bon when Berry had answered.

And the dares had been even more impressive.

Whatever Lyra was getting ready to throw at her, Berry was certain she could handle it.

“I dare…” Lyra started, licking her lips as she drew in closer across the table. What was it going to be? A kiss? That was easy. Tongue maybe? Still a piece of cake. Was she going to ask Berry to make out with her on the table? No problem, so long as Minuette didn’t mind.

Maybe that will get her out of that suit faster…!

“I dare Minuette to recreate the bachelor party with me!” Lyra said, whipping her head toward the blue Unicorn.

Berry blinked in surprise. She turned and glanced at her wife. What bachelor party was Lyra talking about? Was it from before they had met? And what had they done?

Berry’s mind began to fill with racy images as she imagined the two Unicorns in their younger years doing all sorts of things at some stallion’s bachelor party.

“Bachelorette, Lyra,” Minuette said in a silky voice that sent a shiver down Berry’s spine. She really, really, really needed to get Minuette on her back. Or against a wall. Something. Anything!

“Yeah, that thing with Cadance!” Lyra shouted as she pointed at Minuette. “You remember what we did, right?”

For the first time that night, color flooded Minuette’s face. “Yes…most of it, anyway.”

“Good!” Lyra said. She began to worm her way out of her seat and onto the table. “Let’s do it again!”

“Only if Bon Bon says it’s okay,” Minuette said. Berry noted that the blue Unicorn didn’t ask for her permission. Probably because she knew Berry wouldn’t only approve of this, she’d demand it.

Back when Princess Cadance had been preparing for her wedding, she had thrown a bachelorette party for Minuette, Lyra, and Twinkleshine. Berry hadn’t been there for most of it, but she had seen the end when she had picked Minuette up. Calling it wild was an understatement.

Later, Minuette had told her what had happened, and Berry had kicked herself for not being present to witness it. That was apparently going to change now though.

Berry licked her lips in excitement.

“Under one condition,” Bon Bon said, and ice flooded Berry’s veins.

“Aw, come on, Bon Bon,” Berry pleaded. “Don’t be a sourpuss. I’ve been trying to get Collie to show me this for months!”

Bon Bon blinked once as she slowly turned to look at Berry. Berry was expecting to see a scowl, but what she saw was even more frightening.

The wickedest grin yet was creeping across Bon Bon’s face. The mare looked like one of the villains from Pinchy’s stories. If she had a mustache, she’d probably be rubbing it with her hoof.

Berry gulped. She had never seen Bon Bon like this.

“Okay, my turn,” the mare whispered. She growled slightly and her grin turned into an evil smile. “I dare Berry to watch those two and not jump in on the action!”

Berry slow blinked so hard that she felt her eyes rattle. She pulled her gaze away from Bon Bon and looked at Minuette, her face pleading, but the blue Unicorn just smirked at her.

“Oooooooh, that’s going to be tough,” Lyra said as she resumed her crawl onto the table. “Minuette’s a really good dancer.”

I know! Berry raged as she recalled the few times Minuette had been drunk enough to dance for Berry.

“And kisser, if I remember Cadance’s party right,” Lyra added as she reached Minuette’s spot at the table. Her white dress with gold trim was draped behind her, and her hind leg was sticking out in a very seductive way.

“Berry’s still quivering from the kiss I gave her, so you know it,” Minuette said, her blue eyes shooting to Berry for a brief second. Berry had to cross her legs and bite her lip as the memory from earlier flooded her mind.

“So…hot!” Berry whispered. “You’re pure evil, Bon Bon.”

Bon Bon simply snickered.

“Relax, birthday girl,” Minuette said as she slowly rose out of her seat. “You’re going to like this show, I promise.”

“I know I will!” Lyra said as she laid herself out on the table. She tilted her head slightly and Minuette did the same. The blue Unicorn extended her hoof out slowly, caressing Lyra’s cheek before stroking her mane. It slowly came to rest on the back of Lyra’s neck, and Berry had to fight the urge to jump on the table and start ripping clothes off.

For an eternal moment, the two Unicorns gazed into each other’s eyes. Berry’s pulse beat against her flesh as the seconds dragged on for lifetimes. Part of her wanted to be on that table, in Lyra’s spot, but the rest of her wanted to stay put and see what was about to happen. Minuette had told Berry that she had kissed Lyra during the party, but she had never gone into details. Just how far—

Minuette yanked Lyra forward and pulled her into a fierce kiss. The green mare struggled for a heartbeat, her hind legs kicking across the table, but then she relaxed. She wrapped her front hooves around Minuette and tried to pull her in closer, the whole time keeping her lips—and probably tongue—pressed firmly against Minuette’s. Minuette pulled her closer, dragging her across the table in an effort to swallow more of her face. She stood up from her seat and wrapped her other foreleg at Lyra’s neck, squeezing her so tightly that Berry could barely stay in check. She held her breath as the kiss continued, going on and on until her body threatened to do the task without any help from Minuette.

Finally, when Berry was just about to reach her limit, Minuette let Lyra go. Spit hung from both of the Unicorns’ lips as they pulled apart, each one gasping for breath. They remained close though, their foreheads still touching slightly and their forelegs still wrapped around one another as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“Hot!” Berry hissed as she shifted in her seat.

“Not over yet,” Minuette whispered.

Berry didn’t even have time to respond before Minuette kissed Lyra again. This time, the blue Unicorn grabbed her head and twisted it down, and the rest of Lyra’s body followed. She rolled onto her back on the table, her lips still locked with Minuette’s, and kicked one of her hind legs straight into the air. Her dress fell down it slowly, and Berry’s breathing grew heavier with every agonizing second of the reveal.

Lyra was on her back. Her legs were spread. She was in perfect position. If the roles were reversed, and Minuette was on the table, it would be over now. Berry’s dress would be stained and wrinkled, and Lyra and Bon Bon would have a front row seat to everything.

Maybe she could even get Lyra in on the action. The way she was writhing on the table, it certainly seemed possible. And with the way the two were kissing, Berry doubted Minuette would object…

Damn you, Bon Bon!

“You’re shivering,” Bon Bon whispered, and Berry swore she felt the mare’s tongue lick her ear. “I thought you said it was hot? Don’t tell me you’re cold.”

“Hate. You,” Berry said through clenched teeth. Bon Bon’s little ear trick had nearly pushed her over the edge. “Do that again, and you and me are going to be going at it next.”

“Mm,” was all Bon Bon said.

Berry returned her attention to the exotic display before her because she was dangerously close to making good on her threat. All it would take would be the mare giving her a single rub, a quick kiss, a blow on the cheek, or even just a suggestive look, and the two Earth pony would end up on the floor, sticky with more than just drinks.

Lyra and Minuette were now upside down from one another, with Lyra laying on her back and Minuette standing at the table. A very suggestive thought raced through Berry’s mind as she realized what Minuette could do with Lyra in that position. She tried to push it away because her body was already shaking, but it wouldn’t leave her.

Thankfully, it was chased away when Minuette pulled out of the kiss, stepped to one side, and then dragged Lyra off of the table, spilling a few drinks as she did. She hoisted the mint green Unicorn up on her hind legs and then spun her around so that Lyra’s back was facing Minuette. Then, she pulled Lyra close to her body, wrapping one foreleg around the mare’s neck and running the other one gently along her dress.

Minuette’s face appeared over Lyra’s shoulder as she continued to rub the mare’s chest. Lyra swooned, tossing her head back on Minuette’s shoulder and closing her eyes, but Minuette kept her gaze focused solely on Berry. The look in her eyes was borderline torture as she began to slowly bob up and down, forcing Lyra to match her movements until the two mares were grinding their hips in perfect rhythm.

Berry nearly exploded when Minuette gently blew on Lyra’s ear.

Lyra, for her part, nearly collapsed, but Minuette held her steady and continued to make her body move in harmony with her own hips.

“Damn,” Bon Bon whispered. Berry risked a glance at her and saw that she was leaning so far over the table that she was practically laying on it.

“Lyra seems a bit tense,” Minuette whispered from over the mare’s shoulder. Suddenly, they stopped moving and Minuette squeezed the mare around the waste. Lyra let out a small gasp and Berry noticed a faint shudder in her legs when she did. Had Minuette really just…?

Bed! Table! Wall! Floor! Sweet Celestia, anything! PLEASE! Berry shouted to herself, but she found her body and voice completely frozen. She was utterly captivated by the display before her. It was something out of one of her fantasies, and she was terrified that if she moved, it would vanish.

“Hm…Lyra, whatever is the matter?” Minuette whispered. She slowly pressed her lips to the Unicorn’s neck. Once again, Lyra nearly collapsed, and this time her shuddering was much more visible, but Minuette refused to let her fall. She held her close, allowing the Unicorn’s body to shake against her, and all the while she kept her gaze locked squarely on Berry.

“Bon Bon, I…I need…please let me…” Berry whispered. Collie’s eyes were threatening to overwhelm her.

“You, uh…you can’t, Berry,” Bon Bon said in a strained voice. “It’s…part of the game. Yeah…”

The only comfort Bon Bon’s words offered was the fact that they revealed that she was having a hard time controlling herself too.

“Lyra?” Minuette whispered as she kissed the mare’s neck again.

Berry’s thighs tensed.

“Mm…?”

Berry bit her lip.

“Your tail keeps swishing between my legs.”

Berry swallowed.

“Sorry. Should I…stop?”

Berry’s whole body went stiff.

“No. Do it more.”

A word that Berry would never say in front of her daughter tore through her mind with such force that she fell forward onto the table. She glared at Bon Bon, but the look was wasted because the mare was too busy struggling to control her own impulses.

“Hm…I think they’ve had enough,” Minuette whispered as she grinned at Berry.

“I…haven’t…” Lyra pleaded. Minuette didn’t answer, but instead opened her mouth and bit down gently on Lyra’s exposed neck.

The sunglow eyes shot open and Lyra let out a quick gasp as she froze in the mare’s embrace.

“Good?” Minuette asked after a long second.

“Good,” Lyra answered weakly.

“Good.” Minuette gently shoved her back into the booth. The Unicorn stumbled a little as she landed, and then she looked over and Bon Bon, an exhausted smile on her face.

“So, um…”

“I…think you need to get out of that dress,” Bon Bon said quickly, her blue eyes practically twinkling with passion. “I’ll help you.”

“Yeah…bathroom’s over there.”

“Move. Now!”

The two mares scrambled out of the booth and nearly tripped over each other as they rushed for the bathroom. Berry had a feeling she wouldn’t be seeing them again for a bit.

“Your turn,” Minuette said in her sultry voice. Still standing on her hind legs, she held out one hoof and placed the other behind her back. She did a small bow and waited for Berry to take her hoof.

“About bucking time!” Berry shouted. “Table work for you? Because it does for me!”

Minuette’s smile turned evil and Berry suddenly had a sinking feeling in her stomach. “You want to dance on the table?”

“No! I want to do that!”

“You mean what Lyra and I were doing?” The grin on Minuette’s face was only growing wider with each word she spoke.

“Yes! Now! You! Table! Back! Screaming!”

Minuette cocked her head to the side and flashed a grin so twisted that Berry almost wanted to slap her. “But, all Lyra and I were doing were dancing. Honestly, Berry, is that all you ever think about?”

“Grrr!”

“I want to dance with the birthday girl though…” Minuette whispered, her wicked grin never cracking.

“I am going to strangle you if I don’t get some relief in the next ten seconds!” Berry threatened. Reluctantly, she wiggled her way out of her spot in the booth and took the offered hoof.

“Hm…well, I was strangling Lyra a little,” Minuette said as she helped Berry stand up. “Shall I do that to you too?”

Berry wasn’t good at standing on her hind legs, especially when she was tipsy. Unlike Minuette, she hadn’t grown up in Canterlot, and therefore she hadn’t gone to fancy balls and whatnot where such elegance was often considered a desirable trait.

As such, she was too busy trying to keep her balance as her wife helped her stand to realize right away what Minuette had just asked. When she did, she opened her mouth to speak, but her wife was faster.

The moment Berry was safely on her hind legs, Minuette’s forelegs wrapped around the Earth pony’s curvy waist and yanked her forward. Berry practically fell onto Minuette, but the Unicorn held her up as she squeezed her.

“You know what first attracted me to you?” the blue pony whispered into Berry’s ear as Berry leaned against her wife’s chest.

“My winning personality?” Berry asked sarcastically.

“This!”

Berry suddenly felt two hooves press against her plot. She gasped as the muscles in her juicy butt tensed, and when they did, her wife slid one of her hind legs between Berry’s thighs in the dress. Minuette’s thigh brushed between Berry’s hind legs. As it did, Minuette gently pushed down on Berry’s backside, her soft hooves squishing the mare’s cheeks, and then slowly began to pull Berry’s body across her thigh.

It was too much. Berry froze as a trembling pleasure raced through her body. She was hyperaware of everything suddenly; the feel of her dress on her body, Minuette’s hooves on her ass, her face pressing against the dress shirt, the gentle grinding going through her hips, her wife’s thigh sliding between her legs, and especially the tingling between her hind legs.

“CoooolllllliiiiieeeeEEEE…” Berry whined as she struggled to stay standing. If Minuette wasn’t holding her, she would be flat on her face right now. “You’re…holy…I can’t…”

“You seem a little stressed,” Minuette teased ruthlessly as she held Berry up. “Maybe I should…?” Berry felt Minuette lift her up, pull her leg out from between Berry’s thighs—which Berry whimpered at—and slowly spin her around so she was in the same position Lyra had been in. A second later, Berry was pulled in close, her back pressing against Minuette as the Unicorn’s foreleg slid around her neck. “There, that’s better. This dance seemed to help Lyra relax.”

“Uh-huh,” Berry replied as Minuette squeezed her neck just a little. A moment later, she felt Minuette’s hips begin to grind against her flank, and slowly she matched their flow with her own movements. Each twist pushed her closer and closer to the edge again.

“Hm…you still seem a bit tense, Berry,” Minuette whispered. Berry felt a hoof press against her chest and then slowly make its way down her dress. “Perhaps you need a little more…relief?”

Minuette’s hoof slid down past Berry’s waist. Her other foreleg tightened around the Earth pony’s throat to stifle the scream of pleasure that escaped from her lips.

“You seem pretty relaxed now, Berry,” Minuette whispered once Berry’s breathing slowed a bit.

All Berry could do was nod. She hadn’t had an experience that intense in a while.

“I hope you’re not completely spent.”

Berry shook her head. While she was still having trouble standing, much less finding words in the jumbled mess that was her brain as her flank continued to grind against her wife’s hips, she was certainly not spent. She was just getting started.

“Are you sure?” Minuette asked. Slowly, her hoof slid down Berry’s body again, ruffling her dress as it pressed against her stomach. “I think I should check.”

Berry’s eyes went wide. If Minuette got to her again, she wasn’t going to be able to stand up. She needed a few more minutes to calm down. Even her body needed a break after something like that.

Berry shook her head.

“No? Oh, but I really think I should,” Minuette teased. Her hoof slid a little lower. “Just to be sure.”

Berry shook her head vigorously.

“Oh, but I really want to.”

“Ngh!” Berry managed to squeak as the hoof went lower. It was hair’s breath away from striking.

“I think I should.”

“No…”

“What are you going to do to stop me?”

“Collie…”

“Say my name,” came the sultry voice as the hoof crossed that last small distance.

“COLLIE!” Berry’s mind went blank as she tensed.

“That’s my girl…”

Author's Note:

I warned you in was racy. So, how is Minuette supposed to top this? She nearly broke Berry, and yet she wants to make sure that the birthday girl is still up for more. What could it be? Here's a hint: it involves twins. See if you can guess who they are.

Sorry it took so long. My job over the Christmas was trying to kill me, so I'd come home so beat that I simply didn't want to do anything. But, I'm back on track now!

For those of you wondering about the bachelorette party, it's over here. You get to see what happens when Minuette gets completely wasted. As for Minuette actually confessing to what happened, that's at the end of this chapter. Just skip to the bottom if you want to find it quickly.