• Published 11th Jan 2016
  • 751 Views, 6 Comments

Shattered Harmony: True Terror comes In Packs - NightmareTRXY32



Twilight and her friend must not only deal an alien threat from outside their world but the arrival of the Three most prominent Demon lords of the Burning Hells. Those Demon Lords: Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, will turn Equestria on its head.

  • ...
 6
 751

A Bargain Struck

For too long he had waited for another chance like this. It was almost too easy as far as he was concerned. To be honest, he could sense the power in this creature before him, but he could also see how on guard she was. It was always the nature of some beings to seek power over anything else that was handed to them. It gave them focus and made ones of their caliber stronger. But power also had the tendency to corrupt, and Princess Luna was all to familiar with that concept. She had let her jealousy get the better of her once before. And all it cost, in the end, was banishment to the moon for 1000 years. She had forgiven Tia for it years ago. She thought she had learned from it, but this being in front of her made her question it all the same. All the old wounds were coming back to the surface. Wounds that she thought she had healed long ago.

"You were a difficult mare to track down My Lady,", the cloaked being told Princess Luna ," it's almost like you didn't want to be found."

"Twas not that hard to hide my aura from the likes of you,", Luna spat back at him. She knew who he "was" and just how powerful he could be if she fell back into his trap. She had learned her lesson from the last time they had met.

" So," the cloaked figure in front of her began,"What do you say Princess?", She tried to deflect the look it was giving her from under that dark hooded robe.

Luna was no longer the same pony she was when her heart was filled with envy, loathing, and jealousy for her sister and her position within the Canterlot hierarchy. She no longer harbored those feelings towards Celestia like she once did all those years ago. She had no idea that her refusal of this creatures deal might cost Equestria dearly in the end.

Baal, the Lord of Destruction patiently waited for an answer from this 'interesting creature' that was standing in front of him. He had corrupted countless humans and nearly succeeded in corrupting the Worldstone, only to be cut down by not only a group of human heroes, but to see his goal undermined by not only Tyrael for destroying the Worldstone, but the incompetence of his younger brother Azmodan, his brother Belial though was a whole different story. Baal was well aware that it was Belial that had manipulated the others with a precision that was unmatched by the other Lords of Hell. He was also unaware that Belial was still ALIVE. Apparently he had granted one of his minions his masking and camouflage skills, and the ability to copy both of his forms. Which meant that the Belial that was absorbed into the Black Soulstone was not the real Belial, but a plant.

And Belial had plans for Equestria. Plans that involved a shape shifting creature that was just recovering from a failed coup detat'.
"Tis nothing to say foul beast," Luna spat at it.

"I know you can sense energy and magic levels, my dear", It hissed to her. This thing was right on that regard. Luna could sense a tremendous power coming from this 'thing' standing in front of her. She could sense something else, a faint trace of ... humanity. Luna and Celestia were aware of the knowledge of humans, first because of the Magic mirror that Twilight used to go after Sunset Shimmer. And second because nearly 1000 years before her banishment, and around the time of Discord's coming to power, there had been a small civilization of humans here, But those humans were so chaotic it allowed Discord to manipulate them into wiping out their entire race through Nuclear Warfare. Such devices were recorded of in a forbidden section of the Canterlot Library that not even Twilight Sparkle was aware of.

Am i really that willing to cross the line and betray Celestia again? Luna thought to herself long and hard. If she did this there would be no redemption for her this time. As the princess of the night stood there in the throne room, she could feel the indecision hang in the air like a thick fog. She turned to the mysterious figure and shut the book on his offer once and for all.

"No." She spoke those words as strongly as she could. Apparently it wasn't the answer he was looking for. The figure disappeared in a cloud of black and grey smoke. Perhaps there was another in this world that was more accepting of his offer. It wouldn't take him long to find someone that was more accepting of what he had to offer. Especially when they were within the borders of Canterlot.

On the outskirts of the Equestrian border between Canterlot and the Badlands, Baal stood where he had teleported and paused for the longest time. He felt the need to collect his thoughts before seeking out the next target on what was a small list. What he didn't expect was that his brother Belial was right behind him. Belial had perfected his masking ability to the point he could mimic any Equestrian lifeform and completely fool his own brothers without them knowing it was really him, and not one of the locals as it were.

Baal turned around to come face to face with whom he thought was Princess Celestia, the Sister to Princess Luna and ruling monarch of this land. Before he could even utter one word, he was hit with a blinding flash of light, and found his form being sent into oblivion by mimicry of Celestia's most powerful offensive spells. Belial had mastered Equestrian magic faster than any of his kind could have predicted. That and he now had the perfect guise in which to manipulate everypony around him.

As Baal's essence turned to ash, Belial had made sure to copy his brother's form before disappearing into the Badlands to track down Queen Chrysalis and other her his services in exchange for her allegiance. Belial couldn't help but admire her outward appearance. For most in Equestria Queen Chrysalis was a monstrosity to be condemned for her actions, as much as her appearance. Not so with the Lord of Lies. He actually found her quite beautiful and robust in her figure. Of course, she was completely unaware that she was being watched.

The Lord of Lies knew full well the ins and outs of human emotions as well. He knew the kind of power that Lust, Jealousy,and other emotions could have on someone. And the Changeling Swarm fed on the most powerful emotion of all. Love. And he would make sure she had an ample supply of it, if not more. Belial was going to offer the Queen of Changelings more than just a simple alliance. He was going to offer her his hand/hoof in marriage. Not only was that beneficial to Belial, it would also mean that if they were compatible genetically then he could produce for her an heir and future ruler of the Changeling Swarm. He continued to observe her before deciding when to make his presence known to her.

Queen Chrysalis was getting her bearings after making the long trek back to her hive. The outskirts of it bordered Canterlot, mostly since her empire was still vast and intact after her failed invasion of Canterlot itself. She had erected a concealment spell to hide the majority of her empires border, that way it was easy to cross into Equestria proper without being detected most of the time. Little did she know was that she was about to be given an offer she couldn't well refuse. And all it took was the possession of her body by another being of immense power.

Comments ( 2 )

I like it but it's way too fast paced for me, bu there's no real story from what i read could be wrong tho, but it is pretty enjoyable!

10220814 im slowly working on updating this. i got burned out trying to fix my stories after people downvoted them to Tartarus and back. Id love to get back into writing sometime soon.

Login or register to comment