• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 472 Views, 39 Comments

Madness - Mochas Dungeon



Interviews with inpatients at Broadhoof mental asylum seemed like another task. With a few words from a patient, his entire life is brought into question.

  • ...
10
 39
 472

Lilli Assessment

Equestria Ministry of Families, Foals and Mental Health

Intake Report/Initial Assessment

Client Demographic Information

Client: Lilli
Age: 26
Race: Earth Pony
Gender: Female
Nationality: Escaped slave from Centaur lands; detained in Ponyville.

Family Demographic Information

None

Physical Description and History

Brown coat with maroon red tail.
She admitted she was born into slavery and had escaped, nothing else is known about her at this time.

Family History

Slaves (?)

Psychological History

Works as a traveling sales mare going from town to town selling trinkets and such items of little value.

Appears to be suffering from nymphomania, uses said illness to lure ponies back to their homes, perform mating acts, then she kills the(m) by vivisection. Later she takes items of little worth and sells them at the next town.

Previous psychologists have noted dissociated personality disorder as well as nymphomania, having openly masturbated in front of several other patients, doctors, and has attempted to mate, while not in heat, in the cafeteria on numerous occasions.

Homicidal acts have yet to be discussed.

She has been institutionalized since the ninth day of the second month, Summer, 998 PNM.

Social History


Equestria Ministry of Families, Foals and Mental Health

Client Contact Notes