• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 474 Views, 39 Comments

Madness - Mochas Dungeon



Interviews with inpatients at Broadhoof mental asylum seemed like another task. With a few words from a patient, his entire life is brought into question.

  • ...
10
 39
 474

Light Blood Assessment 1

Equestria Ministry of Families, Foals, and Mental Health

Intake Report/Initial Assessment

Client Demographic Information

Client: AKA 'Light Blood' (Real name Unk)
Age: Appears to be early 20's
Race: Pegasi
Gender: Female
Nationality: Equestria - Hoof Falls, area of detainment

Family Demographic Information

Unknown at time of this report.

Physical Description and History

Female pegasi, coat color is a solid azure blue. Her tail is white with a single yellow stripe off center. Hair is buzz cut short for safety. Met with her in standard interview room at Broadhoof Mental Asylum. She was wearing a standard type P restraint jacket; wings fully restrained, appeared to be slightly deranged and distant. She is reported as being a biter and has a muzzle guard in place.

Family History

Unknown at time of this report.

Psychological History

History is unknown, however the reason for admittance is that she was found by building maintenance, in her apartment, sleeping with a severed lamb's leg in a bathtub containing dried blood. The blood was not hers.

The lamb has not been found or reported missing and patient refuses to discuss the dismemberment with current psychological staff.

Social History

She is reported to be friendly and outgoing by peers and neighbors and the events that led to her actions are still a cause of shock to those that knew her. No known partners, mates, or intimate relationships.

She has been institutionalized since the seventeenth day of the first month, Spring, 1001 PNM


Equestria Ministry of Families, Foals and Mental Health

Client Contact Notes

Author's Note:

PNM - Post Nightmare Moon