• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 873 Views, 33 Comments

Spacebound Equestria - TheMajorTechie



After a horrible defeat against Sombra, the remaining ponies board the ship 'Equestrian Pride', and head for the heavens above. What awaits them... is held within...

  • ...
5
 33
 873

Chapter 25: Inseparable Lovers(?) - Part Two

"Like what?"

Celestia paused for a moment in thought. "Well, for one, your evil counterpart has returned, and as far as I know, he's bent on taking over the world."

Sombra nodded in agreement. "I understand."

My own actions, that is...

Celestia pranced to the window, gazing towards the vast number of luminescent stars.

"The sky is truly beautiful tonight, my dear."

Sombra silently sneered behind Celestia, content with his plan's progress.

"Heheheh... eeexxxccceeeelllleeennnt..."

Celestia turned to face Sombra.

"You were saying something?"

Immediately, Sombra replied, "Nothing, Celestia. I'm simply laughing at a thought."

Celestia nodded, turning back to the stars.

The two wallowed in the silence of the night for a while, until Luna suddenly burst into the room.

"SOMBRA, RELEASE MY SISTER FROM YOUR MANIPULATIVE HOLD!"

Sombra chuckled. "Manipulative hold? Where in the name of Celestia did you get that?"

Luna backed up, surprised from the reaction. "Um..."

"Indeed."


Luna awoke from her dreamwalk.

"What was it, Luna?"

The Princess shook her head slowly. "Celestia's lost to Sombra. She seems convinced that she's in love with the monster."