• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 5,462 Views, 209 Comments

Entry #649 - KitsuneRisu



These are the final pages of the memoirs of Rarity, collected from her home and from the waters of Seal Bay. We hope she returns to us soon.

  • ...
6
 209
 5,462

Entry #654/1 – 16/3/1129

Twilight woke me up in the middle of the night, rushing back and shrieking as if a banshee had taken possession of her faculties. Her eyes were shot, red, and shaking in their sockets, like a rattling toy, and she kept on going on about how she saw it.

‘It?’ I asked, or perhaps, a better word would be ‘tried’, as my attempts to garner response were met with incessant franticism.

In the middle, she said, was where she saw it. The Watchers were right, she claimed, and the object, that she waved about but then suddenly stopped, as if it were a child, was in fact, the key.

She now knew what she was dealing with, and she now felt what this was.

It was a remarkable discovery, she claimed, one that would bring forth the answer to many questions.

She commanded me propose a question, which was the moment that she fell back to recognizing my presence.

I met her with a shake of my head, not as a denial, but due to the simple fact that I had no fathomable idea what she was speaking about.

She pressed on, continuously asking me to state my questions which will be answered truthfully.

I simply asked her what was wrong with her and if she required a doctor.

She shut her eyes on me, breathing out heavily, daring to show me exasperation, and told me that once again, I did not understand.

But is that not the truth? There is nothing to understand, and nothing that she put into context!

I am going back to sleep, but as soon as I awake, I am dragging her to the local physician, and we shall have her head set straight.