• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 5,461 Views, 209 Comments

Entry #649 - KitsuneRisu



These are the final pages of the memoirs of Rarity, collected from her home and from the waters of Seal Bay. We hope she returns to us soon.

  • ...
6
 209
 5,461

Entry #654/3 – 16/3/1129

She came back a few minutes ago.

I am ashamed to admit that I raised my voice at her, and showed her the impatience and disdain that had been building up for the past day.

She did not react to a thing I said, merely throwing a bunch of scraps of paper upon my counter, and rushing off to her bedroom for goodness-knows-what, brushing past me and only affording me one single glance!

Just one!

Her face was haggard, and her mane fell over in clumps. That look in her eyes was burning brighter than ever before, and if I hadn’t known better, I’d say she were touched with insanity. All attempts at getting her to respond to me have been met with failure, but peering through the curtains from the outside has shown me exactly what she has been doing.

She has been writing or drawing something. I cannot tell what. There are papers strewn all over the room now, in a circular fashion, all surrounding that object which she placed in the center of the floor. She is working with a fever, completely drawn in by her task, even though I, nor perhaps even she, knows what she is doing.

I have no idea what she is up to, but I fear I might need to send a letter to Princess Celestia about this.