• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 557 Views, 10 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Great Crossover - Alemandom04



If you put a lot of time and dedication into a story. Sometimes, it can come out with... interesting outcomes...

  • ...
9
 10
 557

Holes

Luckily, Joshua had his wallet on him. Because he had to find a motel to sleep in. The room had a cheap low budget bed, with pillows like concrete. It was the most he could afford. The eight of them had to share a room.

It was a weird arrangement. Twilight and Rainbow Dash shared a bed. (Ship It). Rarity and Applejack shared one too. (Ship It So Hard). Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie shared one as well. (Meh. Not So Much. But Would Be Cute). Spike and Joshua slept on the floor.

Joshua woke up and was ready to do the same to everyone else.

“Wake up. Come on. We have a big day ahead of us.” Joshua shook everyone until they woke up. “We have to work on a way to get you guys home.” Everyone got up feeling energized.

“What time is it?” Asked Rarity. She took off her blindfold and her earmuffs.

Joshua looked over at the clock. “It’s 12:25 AM.” He got his pants on.

“Everyone, get up and get in the truck.” They all got up ready for the day. They walked out the door and got into the truck.

When they arrived at his house. Twilight had told him what they needed. “Well, first of all. We need a controller of some sort.” Joshua grabbed his TV remote. “Now we need an adapter.” He walked over to his room and pulled out his internet adapter. "Finally, we need a power source." Joshua walked into the kitchen and got some batteries from the drawer. "Now let me see what I can do with this. Maybe since we appeared in your room. Magic might work there."

Twilight walked over to Joshua's room and the others followed. Twilight got into place. She concentrated. Her horn lit up as the three objects lifted up into the air. They started spinning faster and faster. A bright light filled the room. The light started to fade. When it completely faded, a radar floated there and lowered slowly.

"There it is. The machine that will find us a way back home. This is obviously not a good place to do it. So we've gotta go out and find another one." Everyone walked out of the room. Twilight looked at Joshua. "Y'know? You wouldn't make a bad assistant." She noogied his head. And walked out.

"All right Joshua. We need to drive in the truck to find more port holes. So lets go." They all got ready and got in the truck. They started out in the neighborhood. No port holes. Then the backroads. No port holes. They drove into town and found a couple. But they weren't strong enough. The portals were ranked by levels from 1 to 10. If it was at least a seven, then it was strong enough. But they found threes and fours.

"Ugh! Why is this taking so long. If the odds of doing a rainboom right next to a port hole were that slim and we got that chance. Then why is it so hard to find a port hole now?" Whined Rainbow Dash.

"Dash. It's more complicated then that. Those chances could have been higher than we thought." Said Twilight. "If chances were that high. Then ponies would have met humans ages ago." Suddenly there was a beeping sound.

"Whoa! What's that?" Yelled Twilight.

"It's the tracker. The radar says there's a hole right on us with a power of ten." Twilight lit up her horn but nothing happened.

"Something's wrong. My magic didn't work." Twilight bit her lip.

"The hole is gone and--" He was about to continue if he hadn't seen his--hooves! "What the hell! Why do I have hooves!" He panicked as he tried to understand why he was a pony. Suddenly the beeping started again. Joshua tried to grip the wheel but had a hard time.

"Oh God! The power is over 10! There are so many portals!" A portal appeared in front of them. They drove right into it. The other side was Equestria. They were flying through the air. They all screamed as they were plummeting to their death. Just before they hit the ground another portal appeared under them. They came out the other side speeding onto a road.

"We've gotta get to my daughter and Clara." They sped down the road. They were going 30 Mph over the speed limit. They raced faster and faster as more and more portals followed them. They drove right past a police officer while he was eating a burger.

He threw down his burger. He pressed a button on his radio. "Dispatch! We've got a Sp30! I'm in pursuit of a Blue Toyota Pickup! I repeat, I am in pursuit!" He sped off after Joshua.

Joshua was back to normal. He sped down the road as he overtook traffic. They all looked back as they heard the sirens from the police car.

"Uh. Joshua! We've got a problem!" Said Applejack.

"What is it?" He looked back. "Oh crap! Hang on!" He stepped on the pedal all the way. That seemed to have boosted them a lot more. Right behind them a giant portal appeared behind them. They started to lose speed. Their wheels screeched as the car was being pulled back.

"Dispatch! I've caught up to the--what is that!" The officer got sucked into the portal.

Joshua was about to get sucked in but the portal disappeared. "Whoa! That was close." Joshua wiped the sweat off his forehead. They drove on at their fast speed. They kept driving until he got to Clara's house. They all rushed out of the truck. He knocked on the door. The door opened.

"Oh. I told you next week--" She got pulled by Joshua.

"Get in my truck start it up! No time to explain! Wheres Emily!?" He looked around.

"Well, she's at the park with the babysitter. But--" Joshua interrupted her.

"Come on get in! We have to get her!" The ground shook below them. "Everyone out of the car!" They all rushed out as the truck got taken by a portal.

"What was that!" She pulled on her hair.

"I tell you later. Just give me your keys." She threw him the keys. They all got in Clara's minivan. They drove off right as the house got devoured by a huge portal.