• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 557 Views, 10 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Great Crossover - Alemandom04



If you put a lot of time and dedication into a story. Sometimes, it can come out with... interesting outcomes...

  • ...
9
 10
 557

The Arrival

The headlights in the distance were barely the only things in the dark you could see. Joshua pulled into the driveway as the gravel made noises against his tires. The crickets were chirping. *HONK!* "Ahhh!" The seven of them all jumped at the sound. They then fell down in their seats.

"What the hay was that for?" Asked Applejack as she rubbed her head. She didn't seem as angry as Joshua thought she would be. He didn't mind it though.

"Why I oughta..." Yelled Rainbow Dash as she was being held back by Rarity and Applejack. She was struggling to fight back. Then she gave up. She fell back in her seat, and sighed. She dozed off. The other five elements became less tense and lay back in their seats.

"I just thought of the funniest joke ever!" Pinkie said trying to hold back her laughter

"Pinkie, hey. We're here. It's 6:30, in the morning. Can you be a little quieter." Said Joshua shushing them again afterwards."I'll bring them out here. Okay?"

She nodded her head. And lay back.

"Oh I miss angel bunny! He's probably worried sick. Oh. If only he were here." Said Fluttershy. She began to cry.

"Well, maybe I still have some magic." She concentrated as hard as she could but nothing. She tried again. But still, nothing. At that point she gave up.

Joshua got out and slammed the door. He didn't want to close it that hard. He walked up to the truck and patted it's door. He walked up to the front door. He took in a deep breath. He knocked on the door. No one answered. "Well nobody answered! I guess we can go home--" He heard the door creak open.

"Daddy?" Said a voice. Joshua turned around to see his daughter standing there holding her My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Plush Doll.

"Emily, honey. What are you doing up at 6:00 in the morning." She held her hands behind her back and spun her feet around.

"Well, I had a bad dream and then I heard the door knock." She looked down.

"Where's your mother? I need to speak with her." She was about to say something when Clara walked through the door.

"What are you doing here Josh? You get her next week. At the end of the month."

"Well, I just wanted to visit her. To see if she was okay." Clara raised an eyebrow.

"At 6:00 in the morning? And if she wasn't okay, and something was wrong. I would call you. But everything is fine." She pointed to the truck. "Now leave. Before I call the courtroom to give me full custody. We can go to trial. And I will get Emily's full custody." Emily tugged on Clara's shorts.

"Mommy! I want daddy to tuck me into bed before he leaves!" She ran up to Josh and jumped up and down. "Please daddy! Please! Can you please tuck me in?" He sighed.

"Well that depends. Will, Mommy let me tuck you in? Hmm?" He crossed his arms and smirked.

She breathed heavily through her nose. Then sighed. "Fine. You can tuck her in." Emily squealed and jumped up and down. "But, don't take too long. Okay?"

"Okay mommy! He wont." Emily was pulling Josh into the house.

"Also honey." Clara rolled her eyes. "I've got some guests, if you want to let them in." He smiled.

"Sure thing," She snickered trying to hold back her laughter. "BABE!" She laughed so hard. "Oh. Really 'Honey'. I'm not his honey." She walked outside to his truck. "So, who are his friends anyways? They must be very special." When she opened the door, her face looked surprised.

Nobody was in the car. "He must be joking. There's no one in here. He's really going crazy." She shook her head and walked back inside.

But the seven of them were already inside. "Spike. Go downstairs and stall so Joshua can get as much time as he can."

"Sure thing Twilight! I'll stall for as long as I can." He ran out the door and started down the stairs. Clara was at the bottom of the stairs. Spike waved his hands and started yelling. "Hey! Look at me! I'm a dragon! I can breathe fire!" Clara didn't even mind it. So much, it was like he wasn't even there.

She walked right passed him and walked up the steps. He ran right past her and into the room. "She's coming! She's--"

"Spike! Calm down. It's fine." Clara walked in the door.

"By the way, you had no friends over. Did you tuck her in?" He stared at her.

"Yeah I do. They're right here." He pointed around the room.

"You're joking right? Just finish tucking her in. Okay?" He paused for a second. He nodded and faced his daughter.

"Hey Emily. Are you ready to spend next week with me" He lay on the bed with his daughter.

"Yeah! It's gonna be so fun." She put her arms around his neck. She swung back and forth.

"Hey. Clara was acting weird. I'm sure she was joking." He got up. "I'll be back in a second." He walked into the hallway out of the bedroom. He walked over to Clara's room. He knocked on the door.

"Come in." Joshua walked in. "Hey. Your, 'friends' are with Emily right? Are they imaginary ponies?"

"You're being serious. Aren't you? You can't see them." Clara nodded.

"I think you're going crazy. Absolutely crazy." She walked to her bed and lay down. "I just don't even know why you even watch that stupid show. It's for girls. Not to mention for smaller kids."

"Well I enjoy it. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to tuck my daughter in." He walked out of the room and back into the hallway. He walked into the bedroom.

"Daddy. Can you tuck me in now?" Joshua smiled lay in bed with her.

"Sure thing honey." He pulled the blanket up to her head. He kissed her on the forehead.

Just as he was about to walk out, Emily said, "Daddy?"

"Yes honey." He looked back over at his daughter.

"Can I tell you something?" She looked him in the eye.

"Yes. Of course. Tell me anything." He lay back on the bed.

She leaned in close to his ear. "I can see them."