• Published 23rd Apr 2016
  • 553 Views, 10 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Great Crossover - Alemandom04



If you put a lot of time and dedication into a story. Sometimes, it can come out with... interesting outcomes...

  • ...
9
 10
 553

The Words

It was a beautiful day outside. Everybody playing outside, children laughing and giggling. Everyone enjoyed the outdoors except for one man. Through a window on a house you could see him on his computer all day. Usually, he's typing stories. Other times he's playing computer games. Meet Joshua, the story writer. He didn't just write any old story's, he wrote My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic story's. He was a Brony, he adored Mlp. He also believes best pony is Pinkie Pie. That's where our story takes place.

"No. Ugh. No,no,no,noo!" Joshua yelled as he deleted unwanted words. He was desperately trying to write a fanfiction about Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. He couldn't think of any words to use nor think of a plot to the chapter. The plot for the story was simple. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were on an adventure to save Equestria. This adventure would involve action, drama. And romance. This was the perfect story. (In his head).

"Why can't I think of words." He thought to himself. He thought he might take a break. No! He couldn't, he had already thought of stuff to type. But, he had no choice, he was hungry. His fingers were aching. He needed to rest his eyes anyways. He got up out of his leather torn desk chair. He walked into his dark shaded hallway. He walked into the small kitchen, and grabbed carrots from the fridge. He walked back to his bedroom repeating the words in his head "That was a close call Dashie." So he wouldn't forget what to type.

When he'd walked back to his bedroom he jumped straight on his bed ignoring the fact that he wanted to type "That was a close call Dashie." He lay there staring at the Pinkie Pie figure standing on his night-drawer staring right back at him. Soon enough, he fell asleep. He was woken up by the sound of his computer. He got a new email. He tiredly got up and walked up to his computer. "Congratulations! Your a Winner! You've won a new iPhone. Click here to claim your prize." It had said. He closed it. But when he closed it, behind it was the story there was typing. He noticed "Hello." He didn't recall typing it. So he deleted it. But then words started typing. His eyes widened. "How is it typing by itself?" He thought to himself. When the words were done typing they said, "Hi'ya. I'm Pinkie Pie." When he saw those words he fainted.

He woke up from the sound of his computer. It was a Skype call."Oh good. Someone to talk to." He thought. He got up slowly. He was expecting one of his friends but, it was, "Unknown". He didn't mind it and answered. The camera loaded up. What he saw was impossible."It can't be."

"Of course it can silly billy. I'm talking to you right now, aren't I?" Asked Pinkie Pie. She stared with a big smile on her face. "Also meet my friend Rainbow Dash. She's so awesome and is the best flier in Ponyville. Wait no, Equestria!"

"Okay Pinkie Pie, I'm not that high of a rank yet, calm down." Said Rainbow Dash.

"How are you two here?" Asked Joshua.

"I don't know. Twilight was doing a spell when 'boom'. We poofed here. By the way, more than just me and Dashie poofed here." Joshua face palmed.

"What!" Yelled Joshua. He almost fainted again but fought against it. He fell to the floor but got up.

"This has to be a dream or a hallucination. You guys aren't real."

"If I wasn't real, would I be able to do this." Pinkie Pie stepped out of the screen and pulled Rainbow Dash with her. He couldn't fight the faint, so he gave up.