• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 3,053 Views, 9 Comments

Sunset Shimmer's first Christmas - Dark Nightshade



Sunset Shimmer celebrates her first Christmas.

  • ...
4
 9
 3,053

What's Christmas?

It was snowing, and everyone was making plans for Christmas. Everyone but Sunset Shimmer. Which Rarity was just asking her about.

"So, what kind of plans do you have for Christmas?" Rarity asked.

"Um, what's Christmas?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"What do you mean?" Rarity asked.

"Exactly that," said Sunset Shimmer. " I have lived here for a while, and I don't think I have ever heard of this Christmas." Rarity's jaw dropped.

"You mean you don't have Christmas in Equestria?" Rarity asked.

"No," Sunset Shimmer replied.

"Oh, then you simply must come to my Christmas Eve party," said Rarity.

"Wow, you're hosting a party?" Sunset Shimmer asked in disbelief.

"Well, of course Pinkie is helping. But we have got to show you what Christmas is like," said Rarity.

"Ok, where do we start?" asked a slightly nervous Sunset Shimmer.

"Come on, you need to come to my house," said Rarity.


Later, at Rarity's house, Sunset Shimmer was getting a ton of info about Christmas from Pinkie, who also couldn't believe they didn't have Christmas in Equestria.

"And then there's the eggnog, and then there's the mistletoe, and if you get caught with someone else under that, you have to kiss them, and then-" Pinkie was saying when Sunset Shimmer cut her off.

"Mistletoe? Who came up with that name?" she asked.

"I don't know," Pinkie responded with a shrug.

"Ok, and why do you have to kiss someone under it?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"I don't know why, it's just a Christmas tradition," said Pinkie. Just then Fluttershy walked in.

"Oh, looks like everyone is here! Before we go caroling, Sunset, you simple must put this on," Rarity said as she handed Sunset Shimmer a Santa Claus out fit.

"What's caroling? And what is this?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"Christmas caroling is basically go to people's houses and singing," said Pinkie.

"Is that legal?" asked Sunset.

"Yes, and the outfit is Santa Claus. We can't go caroling with out someone dressed as Santa Claus, and since this is your first Christmas, it might as well be you. Plus, you'll look good in it," said Rarity.

"Ok, I'll put it on," said Sunset as she entered the bathroom. A few minutes later, she stepped out.

"It's a bit tight," she said.

"Sorry about that," said Rarity.

"Jeez, it makes your boobs look bigger," said Pinkie. Sunset started blushing

"Pinkie, don't embarrass the poor girl," said Applejack.

"Well they do," said Rainbow Dash. Sunset's blush deepened.

"Oh, stop it, you two," said Fluttershy.

"Anyway, after the caroling, we're having a feast, right?" asked Twilight.

"Yes, and there's going to be eggnog!" said Pinkie.


About an hour and a half later, they returned to Rarity's house.

"I've got to admit, that was surprisingly fun," said Sunset.

"Yeah, except for almost getting soaked with icy road water," said a scowling Rainbow Dash.

"Don't worry, karma will take care of him," said Twilight, patting her on the back.

"So, what kind of food do people make for Christmas?" Sunset asked.

"Depends on the person, although usually with Rarity there's turkey, eggnog, some kind of salad, eggnog, cheesecake, eggnog, jell-o, eggnog, gingerbread, and did I forget to mention the eggnog?" asked Pinkie.

"No, I think I remember that," said Sunset.

"Ok. By the way, can pose for a picture?" Pinkie asked

"Why?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"No really reason," Pinkie said, kind of slyly.

"It's probably because she thinks you look sexy in that," said Rainbow Dash.

"What?" asked a slightly horrified Sunset, with a big blush appearing.

"Was it really that obvious?" asked Pinkie.

"Well, it is you. After a while of hanging around you, people start to expect stuff like that," said Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, I don't mind," said Sunset.

"Ok, can you put your hands behind your head?" Pinkie asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Um, ok," said Sunset, starting to blush. Pinkie took the photo pretty quickly, which was fortunate, because the pose Sunset was in was starting to get rather embarrassing.

"Anyway, on to the food and eggnog!" said Pinkie.

"Why do you love eggnog so much?" asked Sunset.

"When you taste it, you'll know why," said Pinkie. The table was already set, and after a few seconds of giving thanks, they dug in.

"Wow, this eggnog really is good," said Sunset. Sunset was trying pretty much everything.

"Told you," said Pinkie.

"So is this gingerbread. It's a lot better here then in Equestria," said Sunset.

"Really?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah. This, I will admit, is a pretty interesting holiday. Even though there are some strange traditions," said Sunset.

"Like what?" asked Applejack.

"Like having to kiss under the plant that's over yours and Rainbow Dash's heads," Sunset said.

"Pfft. There is not mistletoe over our heads," Rainbow Dash said.

"You might want to check again," said Pinkie. Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked up only to find that there really was mistletoe above there heads.

"Oh crap. Pinkie, why?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Because it's Christmas. It's not Christmas with out at least some kissing," said Pinkie.

"The sad thing is that Ah agree with you" said Applejack.

"Seriously?" Rainbow Dash asked. Suddenly, Pinkie appeared behind them and mashed their faces together, with a bright flash of light following about a second after.

"What was that for?" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"And what was the flash from?" asked Applejack.

"Well, you obviously weren't going to kiss anytime soon. Also, the flash was from my camera," said Pinkie.

"You took a picture!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, and now I have blackmail material," said Pinkie.

"So, how was your first Christmas?" Rarity asked, trying to stop a possible fight before it started.

"Interesting. I'm definitely going to have to remember these traditions for next year, and I'm going to have to tell Princess Twilight about this. And Pinkie, send me that picture, maybe I can send it to her," said Sunset.

"You wouldn't dare," said Rainbow Dash.

"Is that a challenge?" asked Sunset playfully.

"Maybe you should send her the photo Pinkie took of you in that outfit," Rainbow Dash challenged.

"Oh, it's on!" yelled Sunset.

"Girls! It's Christmas Eve! You're not supposed to fight!" yelled Rarity.

"Oh, good point. Sorry," said Sunset.

"Me too. Just don't send that picture," said Rainbow Dash.

"Ok. Still, all in all, this is a pretty interesting holiday," said Sunset.

Author's Note:

I saw the picture that I'm using as coverart, and I just had to write a Christmas story to go with it. Merry Christmas (I know it's a bit early, but eh)!

Comments ( 9 )

HAHAHAHAH OH GOD MY SIDES!!!!

This was good!:rainbowlaugh:Short, but sweet:twilightsmile:lookin forward you hopefully doing a Valentines Fic.:trollestia:

6702054 I hadn't thought of doing a Valentines day one. A nude years eve one, but not a Valentines day one. Thanks for the idea.

6702061 A "Nude" years fic sounds Hilarious:rainbowlaugh: and your welcome for The Idea.:pinkiehappy:

Really enjoyed the story. Fun fact: I never had eggnog...
You WHAT?! :pinkiegasp:
calm down Pinkie.

Well, at least it's better than that Anon-a-Miss fiasco in the comic.

6705623
Same. I just never got the chance...

"Mistletoe? Who came up with that name?" she asked.

Best to just go with it if I were you.

"Yes, and the outfit is Santa Claus. We can't go caroling with out someone dressed as Santa Claus, and since this is your first Christmas, it might as well be you. Plus, you'll look good in it," said Rarity.

Makes sense why they want her to wear it if you ask me. :ajsmug:

"Jeez, it makes your boobs look bigger," said Pinkie. Sunset started blushing

God damn it pinkie. :ajbemused:

"Well they do," said Rainbow Dash. Sunset's blush deepened.

Not you too rainbow! :facehoof:

"You might want to check again," said Pinkie. Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked up only to find that there really was mistletoe above there heads.

turns towards pinkie It was you wasn't it. 😒

"Well, you obviously weren't going to kiss anytime soon. Also, the flash was from my camera," said Pinkie.

That is so gonna piss them off. 😬

"Ok. Still, all in all, this is a pretty interesting holiday," said Sunset.

Yep, Christmas happens to be one of my favorite holidays. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment