• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 10,697 Views, 30 Comments

The hypnotic conquest of Swirly Toes - Angelgrace



Ponyville and Equestria are besieged by a unicorn with a vile plan: banish all shoes!

  • ...
9
 30
 10,697

Surrender all shoes!

"Oh, dear." Rarity said, wiping her brow as she set another pair of shoes on the rack before her. All of these orders were simply driving her bonkers! Didn't these ponies understand the difference between a cobbler and a dressmaker? Of course, maybe it was her fault for taking the orders, but at least she had wrangled a dress out of each of them, as well. She was making a good amount of money, even if she was wearing herself out doing it.

She was just about to take a rest when the shop bell tinkled. Normally, that sound would be the highlight of her day, as it meant another order, more chance to show her work, and to make a bit more money. Right now, though, Rarity was simply exhausted, and she wasn't sure that she had another order left in her. She walked out of the backroom, headed out to the counter to see a mare standing in the shop, looking around.

"Excuse me dearest, can I help you?" Rarity asked, with a professional smile. Perhaps this mare merely wanted to buy a premade dress. Yes, that would be much nicer than adding another item to her backlog, or, heaven forbid, making a customer wait longer than was proper.

The mare looked up with a grin, approaching the counter. She was a pink unicorn, with curls that Rarity had to admit that she was impressed by. They weren't as wild as Pinkies, though they were much more numerous than her own, curling up in distinct bunches. "Perhaps you can. I'm looking for something in particular. Would you be able to come out here and have a seat?" she motioned at the chairs nearby, meant for trying on pants and socks. And shoes, now, Rarity reasoned with an internal sigh.

Still, at least it would be a chance to rest her feet for a little while. "Alright then, miss..." she said, as she came out from behind the counter, following the mare, who sat down her put her feet up on a chair.

Her bare feet. Rarity just about recoiled in horror. Of all the nerve, coming in here with bare feet, putting them on her good chairs! Well, not her good chairs, but she still liked the chairs.

"Swirly Toes. Please, have a seat." she said, motioning at the chair in front of her with a small smile.

Rarity was beside herself. Did she really see nothing wrong with this? Was this...Swirly Toes so uncouth as to believe that putting her feet on display like this was any way to act in such a refined store? "Now see here." she started, "You can't simply come in here barefoot, and expect service! What's more, putting your feet on my chairs..." Rarity's little rant spiraled off as she gave the feet a good look. They were really nice feet, smooth and soft, and the big toes each had a little swirl on them that pulled her gaze. In fact, the feet themselves were really quite enchanting.

"Have a seat." Swirly Toes repeated warmly, and Rarity slowly sank down into her seat, still staring at the bare feet in front of her. "There you go. Just keep staring at my feet. The more you look, the more you realize how wonderful they are, don't you?" she asked sweetly.

Rarity nodded as her eyes traced over the wonderful curves of those perfect feet. Her prior indignation was all but forgotten as she looked at them, a slight smile on her face.

Swirly wiggled her toes with a little chuckle, raising her feet higher, and closer to Rarity's face. "Mmm, yes, you love my feet. You are utterly enraptured by my bare feet, and you want to be closer to them. In fact, you want to obey them."

The idea of obeying feet was...it was patently absurd. Yet, Rarity couldn't deny there was a certain charm to the bare feet before her, and she leaned in, wanting a closer look. She loved those feet, loved every inch of them, and it was so hard to think of anything else but them at the moment.

"Go ahead." Came the soft, honey voice of Swirly Toes from somewhere above her head. "Kiss them. Lick them. You know you want to. You know how much you love my feet."

A part of Rarity rebelled at the concept of touching bare feet, much less tasting them, but it was overcome by the pure charm of Swirly Toes feet, and she closed the distance, planting a kiss on her soles before starting to lick slowly. What bliss it was, when she gave in to that urge! She loved those feet, more than anything, and her worship became more profound.

Swirly Toes patted her head softly, a smirk on her features as she watched. "Good, good, Rarity. The more you lick, the more you love my feet, and the more you want to obey. With every lick, you love feet more and more, and let them control you more and more. You're going to be barefoot from now on, aren't you?"

Rarity gave a soft murmur of assent as she kicked off her shoes, reaching down to remove her socks, all the while not lifting her tongue from Swirly's feet.

"I'm glad you agree, Rarity." Swirly said, rubbing her feet softly against Rarity's face. "Glad that you realized how much you love bare feet, and want to see them all bared~" she lifted up Rarity's smooth white feet, rubbing her hand up the sole towards the toes. Her grin only widened as she saw the swirl pattern that had formed on the big toes.

With that done, she pulled her feet back. "That's enough for now, Rarity."

Rarity let out a soft whimper as the feet were pulled away from her so quickly. She hadn't been finished...

Swirly laughed. "You want to enjoy my feet more, do you? Don't worry, you'll have a chance to, as well as a chance to share you own beautiful soles. First, though..." she motioned around the shop. "We need to destroy every sock, shoe, sandal; anything that hides feet has to go!"

With a nod, Rarity about jumped from her chair. Swirly Toes was right! She was doing feet a grave disservice by covering them up with shoes and cloth! She headed towards the back room, lifting up several items in her magic already as she prepared to destroy them.

Swirly Toes trailed behind her, still grinning. "We have a lot of work to do, Rarity. You're going to help me spread the joy of bare feet across town, aren't you?"

"Oh, of course, darling! Everyone must know how wonderful feet are." Rarity said brightly. "Why, I have a number of ponies coming in who want to pick up some shoes." she swept them all into the trash. "They simply must be shown the truth!"

"Yes. They must." Swirly Toes agreed, brushing a foot against Rarity's leg.

Author's Note:

Can anyone stop Swirly Toes from destroying every shoe in Equestria?
Does anyone really want to?
How many ways can I make foot scenes?

All this and more, to come...sometime!

Comments ( 30 )

.....shamefully favorites.

This is going M fast.

6699425
>implying mature content
>Implying you need sexytimes to enjoy feet
>Implying I'm taking this fic seriously at all

Finally! A foot fetish fic in a long while! :heart:

6699628
Actually, I have to confess
I prefer hooves.
But zuney inspired me, what can I say?

6699677

I like a bit of both but feet (at least clean ones if not a tad musky) has a special place in my heart :twilightblush:

Since I just finish reading this.....pwease more feetsie scenes? :rainbowkiss:

6699711

Well, I still need to do a story for the image that inspired me, but I need to head back to Project Starburst too :P

As a shoe fetishist I must take a strong moral stance in opposition to this. Down with this sort of thing!

This was great.
Loved swilrly and its cool too see zunes pic get a story.
Plus another great foot fetish story definitely can't get enough of those.

Let's have a little census. Do you prefer clean feet/hooves or filthy feet/hooves?

Also, I can't wait for more :rainbowkiss:

6742270 I honestly don't mind eithers great:heart: :twilightsmile:

MOAR! MOAR!
*chough*
Excuse me. More please:twilightblush:

Please continue this! This is a hot concept.

in my personal opinion, its just meh. it's not bad, but it's not good either.

Any chance that this story will continue? (...he asked, well aware of the irony)

I wonder if this will ever continue.... Been almost a year...

7574461

Actually, the second chapter is halfway done. I've been coming back to it now and again

RIP story. not really though.

7879848

Okay now it's truly RIP

8092836

:: Embrace Bare Feet! 794

6699316
Said the giant, kid-eating, ballerina.

From time to time I come here to check and see if this was continued and I'm disappointed each time 😭

7574746
Yep, now we wait for it to come out, I beg gta 6 will be out before the next part, but good story for the most part

Login or register to comment