• Published 1st Dec 2015
  • 4,381 Views, 193 Comments

The Funny Little Guy - KingJoltik



Derpy was on her regular mail route when a sudden crash caused her to meet the most peculiar creature. A little creature called Temmie.

  • ...
5
 193
 4,381

Crusaders, Tiaras, Spoons and Apples

"hOI! I'm temmie!"

"Hiya Temmie! Ah'm Apple Bloom!" she said with a wave. As Apple Bloom reached down to give the creature a hoofshake, a certain orange Pegasus quickly pushed her aside.

"Hi there! I'm Scootaloo, the most awesomest filly in all of Ponyville!" Scootaloo said with a mischievous grin. Apple Bloom quickly pushed her back as she readjusted her bow.

"She's also a pushy chicken Temmie."

"Hey! I'm not a chicken! Take that back Apple Bloom!"

"Nope. You pushed me, yah chicken!" Apple Bloom said with her tongue sticking out. "Chicken!"

"Grrr..." Scootaloo's hoof shook as she quickly tackled Apple Bloom. The two began to yell at each other as the duo wrestled in the ground. Sweetie Belle let out a sigh as she patted Temmie's head.

"Sorry about this Temmie, those two are still mad at each other over that 'bomb making crusaders' incident from yesterday."

"yaYA! tem...fin wit that! tem...hppy two meet nu frnds!"

"Of course!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she quickly hugged the little creature. Temmie just vibrated as Sweetie Belle's hug became tighter and tighter. As the two sat there, a certain duo walked up to them.

"Well, well, well...look what we have here. It's the blank..." said one filly before her jaw suddenly dropped. Her eyes focused slowly on Temmie, along with her companion's eyes. "Wha...what is that cute little thing?!"

"Yeah..." said the other filly. "It looks like an adorable dog. Wait...maybe it's a cat too."

"Blank flank! What is that cute thing?!"

"Oh this? This is Temmie!" Sweetie Belle said as she presented the creature with her hooves. "Say hi Temmie!"

"hOI! I'm temmie!"

"Awwww!" the two said in unison. They quickly went up and grabbed Temmie away from Sweetie Belle.

"I am the wonderful Diamond Tiara Temmie!" Diamond said with her hoof on her chest.

"And I'm Silver Spoon! It's nice to meet you!"

"yaYA! you...dimnd tira?"

"Huh?! No no no, I'm Diamond Tiara."

"dimnd tira."

"And I'm Silver Spoon."

"Silver! Don't interrupt me!" Diamond barked.

"you...slver spon."

"No. It's Silver Spoon."

"And Diamond Tiara."

"dimnd tira an slver spon."

"No that's wrong!" the two yelled in unison, causing Temmie to fall over. Temmie just laid there, still vibrating while it's face never changed. Sweetie Belle fell over, laughing at the sight.

"Stop laughing blank flank! Can't you see we're talking to this adorable thing?!"

"Yeah but...you two are horrible at being friendly!" Sweetie chuckled as she patted Temmie's head again. "See? Temmie likes me cuz I'm actually nice to ponies."

"tem...lik pats on hed."

"See? Temmie likes me!"

"Why you little-"

"You know she's right." Scootaloo interrupted with Apple Bloom by her side. "You two are nothing but a bunch of bullies and you know it!"

"Shut it chicken! I wanna have a turn at petting Temmie!"

"Forget it Diamond!" Sweetie barked back, hugging Temmie tightly. "All you wanna do is be mean to the little guy!"

"Let it go right now blank flank!"

"Make me!"

"Grrr...let go of that cute little thing right now!" Diamond pouted, her whining increasing. "I wanna pet it!"

"No!"

What followed was five fillies fighting over the affection of Temmie. Despite all that, Temmie just sat there, vibrating. As the five fillies tumbled in the grass, Temmie fell over shaking. Time slowly passed as Temmie shook it's way down the hill that they were all on. Then, when Temmie had just reached the bottom...

"What the-Temmie? What in tarnation are you doing here?"

"hOI! I'm temmie!"

"Ah know that, come here little fellah." Applejack replied as she put the creature on her back. "Ah'm not sure if you've met her but have you seen mah sis? Her name's Apple Bloom."

"tem...knw appl blom. appl blom...fghtng."

"Fighting?!" Applejack yelped. "What do you mean she's-" she stopped talking as her ears picked up something. It was the sound of several fillies yelling and she recognized every single voice. "Oh boy...this ain't gonna end well, is it Temmie?"

"tem...prbly agre."

"Yeah." Applejack grunted. "Let's go stop the youngins...say, why aren't you with Derpy?"

"tem...lst agin."

"Oh...welp, ah'll get yah back to her after this, alright?"

"tem...wuld lik tht."

"Yeah yeah...say, have you ever eaten an apple before Temmie?"

A few minutes later, Applejack found herself in between a five filly tussle. After several yells and screams, she was able to make Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon leave, promising to talk to their parents later. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo found themselves leaving as well while Apple Bloom found herself with more chores.

"Now what did ah tell you Apple Bloom?"

"No more fighting over Temmie. Ah'm sorry sis."

"Good. Now do yer chores or you ain't getting any supper." Applejack said with a slap on Bloom's back. "Ah gotta get Temmie to Derpy, alright? Now, get going!"

"Yes sis."

"Alright Temmie, let's get ya to-huh?!" Applejack exclaimed, her head swishing around, trying to find Temmie. "Where did yah go?!"

Meanwhile...

"Awww....where'd that little guy go?" Depry said to herself as she flew lowly over Ponyville. "Why does this keep happening?"

"hOI!"

"Huh?" Derpy looked down at the sudden voice. There, Temmie was just vibrating on the road. "Temmie!" She quickly swooped down and hugged the creature. "Where have you been?!"

"tem...wndr arnd."

"I can see that! Come on, you're staying with me tonight."

"tem...sty wth derpy."

"Good. And no wandering off, okay?"

"tem...mak nu prmises."

"Yeah...please don't do that."

Author's Note:

Another chapter finally done! Yeah...if the CMC are out of character in this, I apologize. I'm not that much into those characters with the exception of Diamond Tiara so...I could only think that Temmie is so cute that these fillies would beat each other for that cuteness. Oh and uh...Napstablook should be popping up again soon.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Comments ( 22 )

HECK YEA, can't wait for Blooky!

7160567 um...thank you. I hope to pop up soon...sorry its not sooner.

7160568 I can't wait but I will. Take your time and find your words.

7160587 There is no need to be shy. Stay D E T E R M I N E D and dont give up. Just smile and be happy.

7160601 I'm supposed to be channeling Napstablook, not myself.

7160610 okay, well it time for me to slepp. Knight, knight.

"tem...mak nu prmises."

Favorite line in the whole fic so far.

7160626 Hee hee...thanks!:pinkiehappy:

This is a good story, but I feel like it's somehow lost it's way compared to the crazy levels of Cute & Funny the earlier chapters had.

Still I DO love seeing Temmie! <3

T3m Fergtz hou cotes tEm is!!!!111!!

7160601 No you gotta stay detemined

7160885 tem...alwys cutz!

I love this story.

tem outta tem.

you are filled with Detemmienation!

ALTERNATIVE FOR DIMND TIRA AND SLVR SPON INCIDENT

All of them pat Temmie on the head together saying, "Atleast we agree on one thing."

8254970
All of it was rushed. This story was just random scribbling I wrote down.

Blooky & fluttershy will be bestfriends I'm sure of it

Login or register to comment