• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 373 Views, 34 Comments

A Day In the Life of a Backround Pony - Hazel Bell



What do background ponies do in their spare time? What do they do in general?

  • ...
2
 34
 373

Rose Chan

Roseluck.

ロセルック

Rose-Chan

Sailor Rose?

Roseluck is watching anime, Pony Moon to be exact.
“I am Pony Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... and that means you!”

The screen flashes, illuminating the dark room. This was her fifth time watching this older anime. It never got old.

Knock knock knock

Roseluck hissed as the door swings open. Her friends, daisy and lily come in. She narrows her eyes.

“I hope you like Pony Moon.” Roseluck says, irritated that her friends would burst in on her anime session.

Lily snickers.

“Rose-Chan, don’t you know Ponemon is much better?”

Roseluck grows angry. Her shout rings through her house.

“Baka!”

Lily and Daisy gasp. Daisy curses in Japanese and changes the show to Ponemon.
Roseluck stands up in a huff and leaves her friends watching the anime.

As she walks out the door she hears;

“The horror! The horror!”

Slam. Roseluck trots outside for the first time in three weeks. After all, it was spring and no flowers were blooming yet. The sun blinded her for a few moments. After the effect was gone, she trotted to town square. Had it changed?

Nope. Not much at all. Which was weird. Usually there’s at least a new resident. Then, Right then and there, before this paragraph could be finished, she saw the worst possible thing that could happen.

A flower.

“I’ll have to exterminate it!”
Rose whispered with hatred in her voice.

Combo! Shoryuken! Show your moves! Bonus round!

After the flower was crumpled up and burnt to a crisp, All was fine. Yes, she is a flower pony. But she is more an otaku. She NEEDED to finish her anime series! She would destroy every flower she saw if it meant Pony Moon could be finished once more.

Yes, this was her goal in life. She trotted over to fluttershy’s house. after all, that’s where most flowers are.

Knock Knock Knock

“Um…. hello?” Fluttershy timidly says after opening the door, ever so quietly.

“Can I do some lawn work?” Rose says, forming the devious plan in her head.

Fluttershy nods and slammed the door. Rose-Chan Prepares herself for battle.

Combo! Shoryuken! Show your moves! Bonus round!

Again! Combo! Shoryuken! Show your moves! Bonus round!

More! Combo! Shoryuken! Show your moves! Bonus round!

After all of the flowers were destroyed, Roseluck leaves. Fluttershy is too much of a pushover. She probably won’t mind too much.

Roseluck heads back to town square and thinks.

“If i get any sign to keep going, show me. Give me a sign to keep destroying”

Suddenly, she is tapped by a yellow pony. The pony, Candy Mane, was offering a lemon to her. Her…. Sign….

She takes the lemon and gallops away.

“I shall call you Lemon Moon…”

She mutters to the lusciously yellow lemon. She starts smashing the flowers, burning them into a honey crisp.

“we’re just getting started…”

Rose luck goes around town, destroying all of the flowers. Because why not.

She pauses, taking in a breath. Doing all this exterminating sure does take a lot of work! She didn't even know that she has the power to burn things with no burner!

She Stops at an orchard. all of the trees have blossoms on it. Blossoms or DOOM. Rose begins to buck the flowers down. She stops and realises that there are too many to buck! Burn all the trees down!

She burns them and burns them. But gasps! here comes an orange pony!

“What in the hay do you think you are doing” Applesack hisses menacingly.

“Well, Applelack, I can’t have any flowers because if I did, I’d have to stop watching anime and get a job.”

The orange pony turns to a deep shade of cripps pink. (its funny because it’s an apple pun.)

“Some of us have jobs to do! And you just put me out of one!”

Applepack sure is angry.

“Calm down, there’s still trees! Geez…”

Roseluck finds herself on her rump, right outside of the apple farm. She mutters something not fit for young ears and trots back home. She had a tiring day.

She slowly creaks open the door her friends gone. Sighs. She plops her rump down on the couch, and turns on the T.V. with her remote. time for a long anime session. Screw flowers! She only needs food, and anime.

She starts to doze off, but is immediately awaken by a doorbell ring.

“Go away! Nopony is home!”

A young stallion trots in anyway. What is he doing here?

“Scuse me miss, but AppleSack Apple is suing you for destruction of property. We will see you in court.”

His eyes flicker to the tv screen.

“Is that…. pony moon?”

He sits down. His eyes are fixed on the screen.

“Uh… scratch court. Mind if I watch with you?”

“Sure….”

Author's Note:

this is a dumb chapter. bad grammar, no time. sorry. bad plot

Comments ( 12 )

I thought that was a fine chapter my friend.

6801739 It has much more potential.

6803888 Yes it could have a little more polish but I think it's still a pretty good story.

6803965 I wrote it in 2 am... :derpytongue2:

Dumb? I saw it as... special! Just... like... you! :heart:

6810746 the thing is, I think it has a lot more potential.

6811751 I know. Another similarity to you. You could even, believe it or not, outshine me one day! Maybe even one day soon if you could just... try harder!

6812351 well, i dont believe that...:twilightsheepish:

6813836 I said "believe it or not" and I meant it.

Login or register to comment