• Published 16th Jul 2016
  • 1,261 Views, 45 Comments

New Life - LivingIsBoring



Sweetie Belle has developed feelings for her fellow Cutie Mark Crusader, Scootaloo. What will she do?? Join them through some good times and some bad times. Will they stick together through it all?

  • ...
7
 45
 1,261

5: Never gonna leave

Chapter 5: Never gonna leave

By rainbowscoots1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Bloom got up and took all 3 of their saddlebags. Scootaloo picked up Sweetie Belle very gently and placed her down and wrapped a wing around her and held her close as they walked back to class.

Rest of the school day

The rest of the school day could not have gone any slower for the CMC. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom just wanted to sit with Sweetie Belle and comfort her but as they were spread out in the classroom, they couldn't do that. Much to their annoyance. Once the school day came to an end, the CMC walked together to their clubhouse to begin another day of crusading.

CMC Clubhouse

Sweetie Belle was curled up on the floor, thinking about what happened today. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom were becoming very worried. They had never seen Sweetie Belle like this before. This wasn't something they expected.

This is because Sweetie Belle was the only CMC member who very rarely got sad and if she was, she never showed it to the others. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom were at a loss at what to do. They were not going to push her, however, what happened between Button Mash and Sweetie must have hurt her a lot and they want Button Mash to pay because he hurt Sweetie Belle. They were told what happened in a nutshell and it angered them to the core and Sweetie Belle knew that.

Sweetie Belle uncurled from her little ball on the floor and looked at her marefriend and Apple Bloom - her sister. She yelped quietly and looked away. "Are you two mad at me?" She asked, quietly

Scootloo and Bloom shook their heads very quickly and Scootaloo held out her hoof. "Of course we're not Sweetie. Why should we be? You did nothing wrong!"

Sweetie took Scootaloo's hoof and hugged her and AB. "I'm sorry!"

The other two CMC members hugged back. "It's okay Sweets..." Apple Bloom said soothingly

After about 5 mins, the 3 of them separated. "You feeling better Sweetie?" Scootaloo asked

Sweetie nodded. "Yeah. Thanks, girls, I needed that."

Then they all got their CMC meeting up and running.

2 hours later

The CMC were back in the clubhouse and had been for a little while. The rain had been pouring down while they were crusading and weren't out for as long as they normally would be so they spent the rest of their time in the dry, sheltered from the rain.

"Apple Bloom?" Sweetie Belle asked, looking at her sister

Apple Bloom looked at Sweetie. "Yeah, Sweets?" She asked

Sweetie Belle sighed and her ears flattened against her head. "Can I talk to you about something?"

Bloom nodded. "Sure Sweetie, what's up?" She asked, a hint of worry in her voice

Scootaloo's ears perked up but shook her head. "She can tell me when she's ready." She thought then went fell asleep

Sweetie Belle sighed again. "You and Scoots already know what happened between me and Button Mash. I just wanna ask you something if that's okay."

Apple Bloom nodded again. "Yeah, you can ask me anything Sweetie. What is it?"

Sweetie Belle looked at Bloom with fear in her eyes. "I know that me and Scoots are together now but... Do you think we'll drift apart as time goes on?"

Apple Bloom thought about Sweetie Belle's question before she replied. "I'm really happy that you two have found each other and are dating and I don't think that changes anything. You know why?"

Sweetie Belle shook her head.

Apple Bloom continued. "You two dating doesn't change a thing because you're both my sisters still and I'll be by your side when either of you need me. I'm never gonna leave you two no matter what cuz sisters stick together and we have done and that won't change, I promise."

Sweetie smiled. "You have already partly answered the other question I have but I guess I'm a little nervous on how to ask it." She said

Bloom smiled sympathetically. "Just say it, Sweetie, I won't care."

Sweetie Belle took a deep breath. "How do you actually feel about me and Scoots dating? Be honest."

AB giggled slightly. "Were you worried I would hate you both? That's not true, not true at all. Yeah, my family believes that a mare and a mare or a stallion and a stallion can't be together but I don't believe any of that! The way I see it is that if you're in love with somepony, you're in love with them, it doesn't matter if they're the same gender as you or not."

Sweetie giggled. "AB is an amazing sister." She thought

"So to answer your question, Sweetie, I'm so happy for you two. All I ever wanted was for you both to be happy and now I know that's happened because you've found each other and that's what matters because you're both happy together so that means I'm happy too. You two are perfect for each other and I know that you'll both treat each other right." Apple Bloom finished

Sweetie Belle hugged her tightly. "Thank you, sis."

Apple Bloom hugged back. "No prob sis. Remember, I'm never gonna leave you or Scootaloo, not now, not ever." She replied

Apple Bloom released the hug a minute later. "Oh shoot! I gotta go you two! See ya tomorrow!" With that, Apple Bloom left the clubhouse and went inside.

Sweetie Belle went to wake up her marefriend. "Hey, Scoots." She said softly as she stroked her cheek with a hoof

Scootaloo mumbled something and opened her eyes. "We leaving now?" She asked

Sweetie helped her up and nuzzled her. "Yep."

The 2 fillies then walked out the clubhouse and they walked home. As they were walking home Scootaloo asked Sweetie if anything happened while she was sleeping. "No nothing really happened. Me and her just talked." Sweetie Belle said

Scootaloo wrapped a wing around her marefriend and pulled her close as they walked. "What did you talk about?" She asked curiously

Sweetie Belle snuggled into her marefriends side before replying. "I just asked if we were all gonna drift apart..." She sighed

Scootaloo kissed her cheek. "Aww, why did you think that?"

"It wasn't aimed at us two, it was mainly about Apple Bloom... Since we're together, I guess I just thought that maybe we would stop meeting up with her and lose contact altogether..."

"But she wouldn't let that happen, you know that! She's our sister and she would do anything to see us." Scootaloo replied softly

"I know. I asked her something else too..." Sweetie trailed off again

"What was that?"

"I asked her about what she actually thought about me and you." Sweetie replied

Scootaloo tensed slightly. "It was good, right? She didn't say anything to upset you did she?"

Sweetie Belle shook her head. "No, it was quite the opposite actually. We know her family doesn't exactly believe in the love that we share. When we told her I feared the worst... I felt like she only said it to make us feel happy about ourselves but I was wrong."

"So what happened?" Scootaloo asked

Sweetie nuzzled Scootaloo. "She said that she didn't care about us dating because all she wanted was for us to be happy. Since we're together and we're happy, she is happy too. She also said that we're perfect for each other and she knew that we would treat each other right."

Scootaloo nodded and kissed Sweetie Belle softly and pulled away after a few seconds. "You got that right."

They got to the Carousel Boutique and Scootaloo stopped walking, causing Sweetie Belle to stop walking too. "What's up Scoots?"

Scootloo kissed her on the cheek and ruffled her mane. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." She said as they both walked inside

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait on this... :twilightblush:

I wasn't too sure about this chapter. I think it could have turned out a lot better than it did...

Let me know what you thought!

See ya all next time!