• Published 24th Nov 2015
  • 6,083 Views, 194 Comments

Knight of Steel - Alpha777



a BOS Paladin Knight arrives in Equestria for unknown reasons.

  • ...
20
 194
 6,083

The Last Stand and Reinforcements(edited)

Me and Omega were preparing for the fight against these Nazis and also evacuated the entire town. Of-course Omega had send Maria with them but the Mane 6 stayed with us. The sun was setting and we have waited for a few hours, then they arrived, though I was not expecting that these Nazis where more advance than I thought.

I said, "These Nazis must have came from an alternate dimension if these guys are more advance with technology. A world where they actually won the war. God help us all."

Omega replied, "So it may seems to be."

Rainbow Dash asks me, "And who are the big guys?"

I looked where she pointed towards to see that they have super soldiers with them. I responded, "They're super soldiers. Great just fucking great. Things couldn't get any worse."

But then a mechanical roar erupted and then a mechanical beast came charging in at me.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/wolfenstein/images/2/25/Panzerhund_1960.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140623122455

I sighed and responded, "I really need to stop saying that."

I quickly holstered my laser rifle and grabbed on to the upper and lower part of its mouth preventing it from trying to bite me in two. But then I was saved by Omega, who shoved his drill into the head of this mechanical beast, killing it instantly.

"Thanks." I responded.

"No problem."

I pulled out my laser rifle and started to shoot at the bastards. Omega, it turns out, was using some sort of powers like electricity and, of-course, drilling into the Nazis. One of the super soldiers gotten a hold onto Rainbow Dash by her neck and was about to shoot him until a...kunai came out of nowhere into the super soldier's head. I looked towards where the source was and it turns out it was a yellow and black ninja. He then pulled his kunai, shouting, "GET OVER HERE!" It tore the super soldier's head off and he fell dropping Dash, who was gasping for air. I shouted towards Dash, "Hey, are you alright!?"

"Yes *cough* I'm fine. Thanks for the *cough* help."

"That wasn't me that was the ninja's doing!" I shouted out.

She then noticed the 'ninja' that saved her, who was also walking towards her. He lended a hand to help her up he said, "The fight is not over, so there will be no rest until then."

Dash responded, "Uhm, thanks. Who are you?"

He responded, "I am Scorpion."

But then a spear of sorts came out of nowhere, killing one of the Nazis in an instant. I looked towards the source and what I saw was a surprise. A denizen of the the City of the Dead that surrounds the Sierra Madre Casino. I heard about the stories about that place but never really believed it to be true.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/a/aa/Ghost_harvester.png/revision/latest?cb=20110223144719

I said, "Okay how many more people that are going to show up!"

I just shook my head and continued on killing Nazis.


A few hours later....

Me, the Mane 6, Omega, Scorpion, and the Ghost Seeker, who was friendly for some reason, stood there in victory with all of the Nazis defeated. Only one of them was alive but was wounded. I walked towards him a grabbed him, asking, "Who sent you?!"

The 'commander' answered, "Ge-General Deathshead."

We all stood there in silence until the 'commander continued, "Might as well kill me right now, because if I even return in defeat, they would have execute me on site."

I stood there, thinking for a moment, then replied, "No. you will be sparred, but you will tell us everything when we get to the Capital, Canterlot. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes sir." he answered.

Then right on cue, the Royal Guards showed up to investigate what was happening, only to be greeted by the Mane 6. I brought the 'commander' over to them, saying, "Take him into custody. We're going to ask him questions when we arrive at Canterlot."

One of them answered, "Of-course, sir knight."

They left with the 'commander' and then I asked to the two new 'friends', "And who are you two?"

"My name is Scorpion, but I need to get back to my world."

I nodded and turned towards the Ghost Seeker and said, "I know you but not personally. I know that you are from a place known as the City of the Dead that surrounds the Sierra Madre Casino, one of the denizens."

Applejack came up and asked, "So wait? This here feller is from your world?"

I answered, "Yes but from the other side of the continent. I am from the Eastern coast while he or she is near the Western coast, somewhere in the old state of Nevada, miles away from New Vegas. I heard legends and stories about that place but never considered real."

Rainbow Dash asked, "What's so special about this casino anyway?"

"Legends tell that the Sierra Madre Casino was finished of being built, but never opened. That means that the cash and loot was never cracked open because of the bombs that fell and of the City of the Dead that surrounds it. It has said that there is still gold bars, jewels, and riches still waiting to be looted, but never has, as far as I know." I answered.

Almost all of them, even Rarity and Dash are wide eyed, about the legend about the Sierra Madre.

Twilight asked, "So do you know what this thing is called?"

"I think this one is called a 'Ghost Seeker', I don't know." I concluded.

"Okay, we need to head to Canterlot, but is there a way to get there, Twilight?" I asked.

Twilight answered, "By train, but it will take us a few hours."

"Alright let's just get there, cause we really need to find some answers from the Nazi commander we caught earlier." I concluded

"Lets get going then. I still need to keep practicing on my stunts." Dash said.


Back in the Wasteland, in the Commonwealth in 2281....

A BOS Scribe came up to the bridge of the Prydwen came up to the Elder to give his report...

"Elder Maxson, remember that 'strange occurrence that cause Paladin Knight Vaughn cause to disappear years ago?"

"Yes, why?" Maxson asked.

"It is happening again, except here in the Commonwealth. In-fact, it appears to be a portal that is big enough for the Prydwen to go through and is located in the sky near the Sanctuary Hills settlement."

Maxson turned towards the scribe with the expression of surprise on his face. he then ordered, "Well let's go through it then. If Paladin Knight Vaughn is still alive, we maybe able to find him and bring him back home."

"Yes Elder Maxson." the Scribe concluded.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I know this is short but sooner or later, I would re-edit this to make this longer and with more content but I hope you enjoy this:twilightsmile: